Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL
What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
Good, sweet, soft & fresh every time. I love king's Hawaiian. I'm so glad they e been coming out with more and more products lately. Definitely delicious.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Oooooh so delicious! They're so sweet and always so fresh. One of my favorites to eat with tuna or tuna salad. It's absolutely worth every bite.
Martha c.
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Nashville, TN
I love these so much we eat them up for Thanksgiving and gave up biscuits to have these at our table now
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
Aubri R.
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
These are so good! Soft...moist... a bit of sweetness and a lot of flavor in these. But who doesn't love bread?! Definitely should try them if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!
lexi m.
lexi m.
blaine
really good for any holiday. taste really good and are cheap also good for dinner and stuff.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Absolutely loveee! A most have at home. I can't get enough of this brand of bread.
Yanira I.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
Really good forma al the food and special Thanksgiving day and the best tha al is good.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?