Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Lauren V.
Lauren V.

I love these rolls. They're sweet but not too sweet and can be paired with pretty much anything. I love to make them into little sliders
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Richmond, VA

I love love love these rolls!! They're so soft and slightly sweet and delicious warm with butter. They also make a great turkey sandwich. It may not be the healthiest thing but on my cheat days they sure are tasty!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Yonkers, New york

Omg these buns right here are the best! Lol great for any occasion and so many possibilities. I must say I am an addict when it comes to hawaiian bread!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA

Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL

My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY

My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ

My favorite kings Hawaiian rolls you can't go wrong I love to make these especially around Thanksgiving time. they are the best you can't go wrong with them they're so nice and soft and yummy
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

Not a fan of these. Way too sweet and soft in texture, in my opinion. But I know a lot of people love them! Just not for me :)
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN

Kings hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls! They are so sweet and have just a hint of pineapple taste to them. They're really unlike any other breads I've ever tasted. I always buy these for thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Jesabel E.
Jesabel E.

I love this bread especially with spinach and artichoke dip. The fluffyness of the bread and the taste of the dip make it an amazing combination. Tried it for the first time and I say you should try it too.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now