BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite kings Hawaiian rolls you can't go wrong I love to make these especially around Thanksgiving time. they are the best you can't go wrong with them they're so nice and soft and yummy
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Foodie Expert
The perfect roll with soup, especially if you add a little butter. Delicious, soft and sweet.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
An underrated part of Thanksgiving dinner, these are so good!! I prefer them over regular dinner rolls. Just the righy amount of sweetness, so yummy with mashed potatoes. 🍴
Janice C.
Janice C.
Las Vegas, NV
The best tasting! My kids love this bread! You can eat as a breakfast pair or lunch heck even dinner!
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Gallant
These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
MY FAVORITE! Okay these are so great because you can pop them in the oven just to have with dinner, they're great to make little cold or warm sandwiches on, etc etc. they're a great price and I can always find them at reasors right by my apartment. 10/10 would recommend 😋
Love this to make for thanksgiving day also you can add a bit of melted butter with garlic n top and put them In oven for 8 min can buy them at your local foodmaxx
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
Foodie Expert
Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
Miami, ['', '', '']
Ohhhh! These are just great! If you never had one you definitely have to buy one of these.

The texture and consistency, mixed with the sweet and acid from pineapple it's just awesome!

This are also great as appetizer in casual get togethers!
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?