Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Christina M.
Christina M.

Mmm! These are a must at my Thanksgiving! I always have to buy extra, because my family loves them.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR

Can never go wrong so inexpensive so delicious everytime ! Don't think I've ever disliked this with anything I'm eating yummm!!!
Sara D.
Sara D.

I work in a department store that sells these. I'm so hooked on them. It's difficult not to grab them for every lunch break. They taste great, not too sweet, and they pretty much go with everything. I love these rolls.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL

Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

Out of all the rolls, this is the best one. They taste great by themselves also. No need to add butter because they are already sweet and super soft
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA

Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX

These are an absolute must have. Such an easy side. Just pop them in the oven with butter on top and they are perfect.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA

These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Kent, WA

Best dinner rolls for the winter holiday months! I get them every single year and they're always one of the first things gone. :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now