BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This bread is so yummy , a little sweet but still good . When I was younger my mom would buy this during the holidays and it would be one of my favorites !
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
A must have for thanksgiving. They taste amazing served warm or at room temperature . Also goes well after thanksgiving for mini h or turkey sandwiches.
Chelsea K.
By far the best rolls I've ever had! They are great right out of the bag. They don't last long at my house so I bet they won't last long in yours either.
Kelly C.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are the best! My husband and I love to eat these with dips, sandwiches, or just as a side with our meal! They are perfectly sweet and delicious!
Shawna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
The best part of our holiday dinners are these! Best bread (prepackaged) to me! I even give them to my best friend wrapped as a present every Christmas!
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Best store bought rolls for any time of the year, especially Thanksgiving! You. An eat them plain or warm them up with butter. 18 pack at Walmart is $6!
anabel e.
They're so soft! Not dry at all. It fills you up or if you just want a quick snack. It's almost buttery but without the hint of salt. It's just amazing.
Anna L.
These are a must have for any occasion, but for Thanksgiving this are definitely! I love them they have just enough sweetness to them and are delicious!
Daniel P.
kissimmee
Oh. My. God. The absolute best, I use these all the time when I have or go to a cook out. They are just so savory and delicious. I will always get these.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL
What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?