Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Katie A.
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA

These are delicious ! They're also inexpensive, making a nice alternative for lunch choice. I like pairing them with a sharp cheddar, since they're a little sweet, it's a great combo!
Billie N.
Billie N.
Westland, MI

Favorite rolls for any meal! They are so amazing soft and delicious, even more great when heated up just at tiny bit!!! The also make good sandwich buns ;) on turkey day I dip mine in gravy.
Mackie W.
Mackie W.
Cabin Creek , WV

I make pretty good from-scratch rolls and my 2 sons prefer Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. My feelings would really be hurt if I didn't love these rolls too! Plus it saves me hours in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up from baking the homemade rolls! Win-win!
Sara H.
Sara H.

Taste great, these are great for snacks. I highly recommend these as a great food to bring to a get together. Overall the taste good and you can cut them in half to make a mini sandwich.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
cape coral , fl

These are the best for thanksgiving omg I get them every year . I recommend that everyone get this you can't open wrong !!
Adriean D.
Adriean D.

These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Briana R.
Briana R.

I can sit down and eat and entire pack of these rolls with no shame. They are THE BEST.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA

MUST HAVE for Turkey Day!!! Kids and adults alike will love these sweet buttery rolls. They practically melt in your mouth. They're tasty without prep but even better when you warm them for a bit in the oven and slather them with a bit of butter. You just have to be careful to not fill up on these before the main course!
Jacalyn B.
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw , Pa

These sweet rolls have been a family tradition for thanksgiving since I can remember! They go great with all the mashed potatoes and turkey on the big day! I definitely recommend them!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

Great rolls! They are soft, moist and have s hint of sweetness to them. Perfect with poultry dishes.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now