BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Good, sweet, soft & fresh every time. I love king's Hawaiian. I'm so glad they e been coming out with more and more products lately. Definitely delicious.
Ashley E.
London, KY
This is a must have on thanksgiving. The rolls just need to be heated up some and they're just sweet. I like adding a little cinnamon butter to them yummmm
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
Amazing with just about anything! I love to make sandwiches with them! They aren't to sweet they are just perfect!! If you haven't tried your missing out!!
Lynda M.
Love these rolls. Have them during the holidays, or anytime of year. Serve them warm or cold, they taste great. Good for small sandwiches or by themselves.
Steven H.
I haven't purchased these from multiple different stores. I love Hawaiian rolls, they are cooked to perfection and have just the right amount of flakyness.
Daniel P.
kissimmee
Oh. My. God. The absolute best, I use these all the time when I have or go to a cook out. They are just so savory and delicious. I will always get these.
Chelsea K.
By far the best rolls I've ever had! They are great right out of the bag. They don't last long at my house so I bet they won't last long in yours either.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL
What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
Anna L.
These are a must have for any occasion, but for Thanksgiving this are definitely! I love them they have just enough sweetness to them and are delicious!
Carly M.
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g more...
So sweet, so fluffy. These make the perfect snack OR use them at a holiday gathering with family. Everyone wins... just be prepared to buy a lot of them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?