Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Mirissa B.
Mirissa B.

These are the perfect addition to a thanksgiving dinner! Add some potatoes,gravy and some turkey! I love these rolls and they're sooo good!
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.

It's hard for me too find rollsthat are soft and delectable! These ones are definitely my favorite! Perfect touch of sweet and soft, overall amazing!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
Ali L.
Ali L.

These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

King's Hawaiin Sweet Rolls are sooooo good! These barely make it until dinner. Everyone's favorite!
Morganne M.
Morganne M.

What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN

In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Hoover, AL

These rolls are delicious! They're so good and easy to pop in the oven for thanksgiving dinner
Shaylee S.
Shaylee S.
Sandy, UT

These rolls are like eating candy! They are so yummy. We put these rolls out for Thanksgiving dinner and they are gone within minutes. My kids love them which is a huge plus! Glad they sell them year around!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now