Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Ali L.
Ali L.

These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.

It's hard for me too find rollsthat are soft and delectable! These ones are definitely my favorite! Perfect touch of sweet and soft, overall amazing!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD

Hawaiian Rolls are the absolute best. They are best paired with your favorite thanksgiving fixings. Now they offer more flavor options.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

A must have for thanksgiving. A delicious roll so soft and sweet. Just garnish with butter
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL

This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL

These are absolutely delicious. . My family loves when I bring these home.. just warm n serve.. we love it with butter.. mmm
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, Sc

These are the best rolls ever. The flavor is just right, you don't even need to add butter.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?