BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
This bread is okay for someone that that like sweet cake like breads . its a lil sweet for my liking but i gave several people i know that like it
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
These are the best. They have a sweet flavor and they are soo soft and delicious. I can eat a whole pack by myself.
Nemesis R.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA
Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Livy A.
Livy A.
These are so savory and delicious! They're a must have at Thanksgiving dinner!
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Foodie Expert
This Hawaiian bread is definitely a must for thanksgiving day the bread so soft with a hint of sweetness to eat so delicious.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Foodie Expert
King's Hawaiin Sweet Rolls are sooooo good! These barely make it until dinner. Everyone's favorite!
Ali L.
Ali L.
These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?