Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
alycia B.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
It's hard for me too find rollsthat are soft and delectable! These ones are definitely my favorite! Perfect touch of sweet and soft, overall amazing!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD
Hawaiian Rolls are the absolute best. They are best paired with your favorite thanksgiving fixings. Now they offer more flavor options.
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
love these they are so good it's nice and sweet and really soft. I can literally eat the entire pack
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
A must have for thanksgiving. A delicious roll so soft and sweet. Just garnish with butter
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Diana D.
Diana D.
These are my absolute favorite especially on the holidays. So soft and tender and the taste always does the trick
Erika G.
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?