BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
I can eat a whole package of these by myself. A local food truck used these as hot dog buns with a spicy sausage and grilled onions in between, and that was out of this world!
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Bri T.
I absolutely love these! I only get them at family holidays and they are the first choice of food I go for! I have a thing for bread!
Nancy C.
We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
Omg i just love these rolls so amazing!! if you just put a little butter in the the roll it makes it soo much better. my favorite rolls!
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
These are fantastic ! I love their sweet taste . I personally like making miny hamburgers with these . They taste wonderful !
Mackenzi  D.
I love making sandwiches with these and taking them to my noon classes with me. They're such a family favorite in our house.
Heather r.
Kernersville , NC
These rolls are delicious and versatile. The sweet hint they have goes well when paired with ham and Swiss or a spinach dip.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?