BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
LaDonna H.
LaDonna H.
These are so good and no one can ever get enough. I think they are out shining the standard crescent roll!!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mmm! These are a must at my Thanksgiving! I always have to buy extra, because my family loves them.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
Love, love these. They are the best rolls. Why would you get anything else?
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are the best! They are definitely on my thanksgiving list. They have a great sweet taste and are great with anything.. These are definitely a good item for your thanksgiving preparations.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a fan of cornbread.. so this is a great substitute! You can use them by themselves or make sliders! This definitely is a "MUST HAVE" for Thanksgiving!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Delicious! We even make sandwiches with them with ham and cheese, and warm them in the oven. Yum!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Beatrice C.
Beatrice C.
Lyons, IL
This bread is the best bread ever. So sweet and compliments any holiday dinner. Feel free to warm up and top with butter or leave as is. This bread should not be passed up. Enjoy it for as long as you can. This bread goes quick with my loved ones and it will with yours.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?