Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
You can't have a thanksgiving without these yummy buns, they are literally so yummy even though it just looks like Normal bread. It's amazing
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA

These are an absolute must at my house on thanksgiving. We buy multiple packs cause my children will just keep eating them. They are amazing as is. Or we add butter sometimes as well.
Helicia D.
Helicia D.
Mineral Wells, TX

Best rolls! These are my favorite to get for thanksgiving. Everyone loves them and so do I
Haley H.
Haley H.

These are great! Better than the store brands! I always bring these to holidays and other events!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cedar Park, TX

These are truly the best rolls I have and will continuously be my favorite! The texture and sweetness are just perfect.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, Pa

These have been an essential at my Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember! It is not truly the holidays if my grandfather isn't offering up these babies!! Absolute must have! ❤️ Every single year!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI

These are a holiday must. They are truly classic, very affordable, and taste great. Everyone needs a few rollls!
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY

Holiday must have! We use these rolls for all our holiday parties and gatherings. They are small enough to have a couple sandwiches and taste great by themselves as well. They are great to make leftover turkey or ham sandwiches!
Eva B.
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA

Can you say DIVINE! The best dinner/ anytime rolls I've ever had. My addiction is beyond obsessive. I can eat and entire family in one sitting, sadly. The truth is I would tell you to go out a buy them but then you would have to invite me over.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now