BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
I love these King Hawaiian rolls they were so good they're like sweet in there so moist and soft and you can even make sandwiches out of them or eat them with lasagna or Pastas I just eat them for a snack an they are so affordable like 1 dollars for a 4 pack
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
My kids say it's not Thanksgiving unless we have these rules. They will snack on these before dinner during dinner and after dinner. Definitely a must on my table.
Lore C.
Love this to make for thanksgiving day also you can add a bit of melted butter with garlic n top and put them In oven for 8 min can buy them at your local foodmaxx
Christina V.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
MMM! These are so sweet....almost like a dessert bread! I love them though! They are soft and delicious and are a great side with a meal or even as a bun for a slider or something. I usually just eat them alone.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I can eat a whole package of these by myself. A local food truck used these as hot dog buns with a spicy sausage and grilled onions in between, and that was out of this world!
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
This is a must have for Thanksgiving day. They're the best sweet rolls I ever had. I would recommend these rolls for thanksgiving day for everyone who hasnt tried them They're simply the best sweet rolls ever.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?