BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Christina V.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
MMM! These are so sweet....almost like a dessert bread! I love them though! They are soft and delicious and are a great side with a meal or even as a bun for a slider or something. I usually just eat them alone.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I can eat a whole package of these by myself. A local food truck used these as hot dog buns with a spicy sausage and grilled onions in between, and that was out of this world!
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
This is a must have for Thanksgiving day. They're the best sweet rolls I ever had. I would recommend these rolls for thanksgiving day for everyone who hasnt tried them They're simply the best sweet rolls ever.
Ashley F.
Fairborn, OH
The essential to completing your Thanksgiving day feast. So good so easy to throw in the oven to get nice and toasty. Taste lovely spreaded with butter as well.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite breads. This is a stable in our house on holidays and it so addicting. I like putting them in the oven for 5 minutes with butter on top. Yum!
Caroline J.
Collegeville, PA
These are unlike any other roll! They're honestly so sweet you could eat them as a treat! It's a great addition to a savory thanksgiving plate . Love love love!
Alexis B.
Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?