Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD

Hawaiian Rolls are the absolute best. They are best paired with your favorite thanksgiving fixings. Now they offer more flavor options.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

A must have for thanksgiving. A delicious roll so soft and sweet. Just garnish with butter
Diana D.
Diana D.

These are my absolute favorite especially on the holidays. So soft and tender and the taste always does the trick
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL

This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL

These are absolutely delicious. . My family loves when I bring these home.. just warm n serve.. we love it with butter.. mmm
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA

Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Shae R.
Shae R.

My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lockport, NY

I love these rolls they are perfect for thanksgiving my all time favorite :)
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, Sc

These are the best rolls ever. The flavor is just right, you don't even need to add butter.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA

The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now