Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.
One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
April 14, 2015, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
April 15, 2015, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I love these. I could seriously just eat them all plain. They are really good if you make them into sandwiches.
Cassie I.
Cassie I.
My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lockport, NY
I love these rolls they are perfect for thanksgiving my all time favorite :)
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Antonio , Texas
April 21, 2015, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are heaven. They have a small sweet taste. They go well with just about any meal you want. And one is never enough.
Walnut, CA
April 23, 2015, 3:58 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
The whole family loves these! that they never last in my house. I like making spam sandwiches with these (spam, the bread, and spicy mayo). But of course, these are amazing by itself.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
Foodie Expert
I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
April 26, 2015, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My family's go to dinner roll. Quick and easy, and let's not forget DELICIOIS! Fluffy and a hint of sweetness. Yum!
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?