Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ

Always a treat! Definitely a thanksgiving must have yet also good for mini sandwich snacks! Love them they never disappoint!
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO

These are seriously the best rolls in the world. I love the touch of sweetness in them. They're incredibly addicting. I could eat a 12 pack by myself. 😂
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC

These rolls are by far the best rolls money can buy and although they may seem like the price is a little too high, when you eat your first one you will know they're worth the money! I honestly don't have any complaints about these rolls, they can be ate directly from the package, warmed in the oven or frozen for later! YUM.
Dee C.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA

These little guys are pretty much the easiest addition to the Thanksgiving table! Love the taste and the price!
Kourtniee J.
Kourtniee J.
Reno, TX

Fluffy, sweet, and delicious!! Great for family gatherings and to make left over sandwiches.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.

Amazing! Love these rolls. They are sweet and delicious. Great at anytime of year. I love using these to make little slider sandwiches for potlucks as well as just setting out on my dinner table for people to enjoy.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.

Love these for the holidays. My boyfriends family introduced them to me and they are the only roll that isn't homemade that I love eating at holiday celebrations. They have great taste and are a great price
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Canton, OH

They so good with mashed potatoes and gravy . Or just with butter would want everyone to buy this.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL

I understand that I am in the minority here, but I don't love these rolls. Honestly, I don't even like them. Don't get me wrong, they are cheap and soft and lovely, but I just don't feel like they are the right flavor to match with savory things like BBQ or turkey.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY

cannot have a Thanksgiving meal without these bad boys. def my favorite. I can eat them straight out of the bag, or heat them up with butter and they melt in your mouth!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now