BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Leanna R.
Foodie Expert
These rolls rock! They're perfect to eat with anything. I love the sweet taste and fluffy texture they have! Perfect to make mini sandwiches with too!
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
My go-to for chicken salad or pulled pork. So delicious! :) I have to buy more than one package because everyone snacks on them before I can use them!
Christina V.
MMM! These are so sweet....almost like a dessert bread! I love them though! They are soft and delicious and are a great side with a meal or even as a bun for a slider or something. I usually just eat them alone.
Lily A.
Foodie Expert
I'm not sure why but these rolls always remind me of the holidays. I love eating these with some turkey and gravy! Yum! These rolls are delicious!!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Foodie Expert
I love these King Hawaiian rolls they were so good they're like sweet in there so moist and soft and you can even make sandwiches out of them or eat them with lasagna or Pastas I just eat them for a snack an they are so affordable like 1 dollars for a 4 pack
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Foodie Expert
I can eat a whole package of these by myself. A local food truck used these as hot dog buns with a spicy sausage and grilled onions in between, and that was out of this world!
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?