BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kaelin A.
Kaelin A.
Shelbyville, KY
Foodie Expert
Love these little rows and they go great with any meal! Super sweet and soft and are really good heated up in the oven!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
My family just love these rolls with any meal.. you can use them to make slider or for the kids PB&J on them..
Elena L.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Foodie Expert
The best rolls omg they are so good so soft and fluffy I can eat the whole bag love eating them with milk 😃
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Foodie Expert
Love these rolls! They never last long when we buy them. Delicious all by themselves.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
These are hands down the most amazing dinner rolls ever! Trust me when I say they don't last long in my house.
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur, IL
These rolls are essential for an amazing holiday dinner! They are delicious and sweet! Love them.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
These rolls are amazing! They are soft and very sweet. I love eating them just by themselves!
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this bread i would eat more then one they are so soft that you wouldn't know how many you have ate trust me youll love it
Darian A.
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing😊
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to eat this wonderful bread anytime of the year. It's soft and slightly sweet so it's the perfect addition to any meal
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?