Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Guin, AL

The absolute best rolls hands down. I love all their products. Buns rolls & loaf.
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD

OMG These rolls are seriously the best ever! Perfect for sandwiches, or just to eat as a snack!
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL

These are absolutely delicious. . My family loves when I bring these home.. just warm n serve.. we love it with butter.. mmm
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC

These are the best rolls ever. The flavor is just right, you don't even need to add butter.
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA

Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA

The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
Shae R.
Shae R.

My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Geraldine T.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ

These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA

These are an absolute must at my house on thanksgiving. We buy multiple packs cause my children will just keep eating them. They are amazing as is. Or we add butter sometimes as well.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now