BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Nice snack to hold you over till dinner. Also good variation for always using "normal" bread for sandwiches. Has a slight sweet flavor and is a healthy option than reaching for chips or cookies.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
These rolls are amazingly delicious. Great to eat alone or with dinner or as a sandwich. I love that they have a slight sweetness to them as well as being light and fluffy.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
This is our fave must have for our thanksgiving meal!! These rolls taste so fresh and have a lil sweet taste to them. They taste homemade and if I didn't see the package I would think they were.
Tiffany J.
FORT WAYNE, IN
These are amazing. I love to make little ham and Swiss sandwiches for the kids. It is a family favorite and the possibilities are endless with what you can use these for.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Sara H.
Taste great, these are great for snacks. I highly recommend these as a great food to bring to a get together. Overall the taste good and you can cut them in half to make a mini sandwich.
Amber F.
These are absolutely amazing! They have a sweet taste too them, and they taste even better with butter. I serve these often with dinner. The whole family loves them!
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
These are some of the best rolls I have ever eaten. I love the sweet flavor and they have always been super fresh and soft. For no-bake rolls, these are the ones.
Fernando F.
Santa Ana, CA
Definitely my first choice when it comes to dinner rolls, I've even made like turkey sandwiches with a slice of cheese and throw a little ranch on it and BANG! Love love love these
Christine Mae M.
I love this bread it smells so good and it's great with butter and all other sorts of spread I would recommend it to my family and friends
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?