Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Livy A.
Livy A.

These are so savory and delicious! They're a must have at Thanksgiving dinner!
Nemesis R.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA

Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
Morganne M.
Morganne M.

What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

King's Hawaiin Sweet Rolls are sooooo good! These barely make it until dinner. Everyone's favorite!
Karen R.
Karen R.

This Hawaiian bread is definitely a must for thanksgiving day the bread so soft with a hint of sweetness to eat so delicious.
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Ali L.
Ali L.

These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
alycia B.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte

I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?