Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA

These are an absolute must at my house on thanksgiving. We buy multiple packs cause my children will just keep eating them. They are amazing as is. Or we add butter sometimes as well.
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA

Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cedar Park, TX

These are truly the best rolls I have and will continuously be my favorite! The texture and sweetness are just perfect.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA

These have been an essential at my Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember! It is not truly the holidays if my grandfather isn't offering up these babies!! Absolute must have! ❤️ Every single year!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA

The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL

You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Guin, AL

The absolute best rolls hands down. I love all their products. Buns rolls & loaf.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY

Holiday must have! We use these rolls for all our holiday parties and gatherings. They are small enough to have a couple sandwiches and taste great by themselves as well. They are great to make leftover turkey or ham sandwiches!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now