BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Del T.
Bronx, NY
The very best bread I've ever had! Omg just the right sweetness! Beyond my expectations! I bought these buns at my local Stop and Shop for $2.99, in the Bronx, NY. I love making mini grilled cheese sandwiches (sharp cheddar). So yummy!
Kayla W.
Lakewood
Seriously the best rolls for anything! Sometimes I snack on them, but most of the time I'm making slider sandwiches; turkey loaded with veggies and cheese! The rolls are cheap and easy to grab because they are located at many stores. Everyone should get these, but be careful, they're addicting!
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
I could literally eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! Amazing freaking rolll. Have it for all family functions. We get the big super packs from sams. And it's sold for a reasonable price. Won't he do it ,?
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Hawaiian rolls taste so good! I use them to make little ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I find that it add the perfect amount of flavor to make it way more enjoyable than plain white bread. But the best thing about these bad boys is they are also awesome by themselves! Or with a cup of coffee.
Courtney L.
OH MY GOSH... THESE ROLLS ARE FREAKING AMAZINGGGGGG. KINGS HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS CAN BE ATE WITH ANYTHING OR NOTHING. LOL I LOVE EATING THEM BUY ITSELF. THE FLAVOR AND SOFTNESS IS OUTSTANDING. I WOUILD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !!! FOR SURE A GREAT THING TO HAVE WITH ANY DINNER !!

Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
words can't even begin to explain how amazing these taste. They are super soft and they have a sweet taste that's irresistible. My favorite meal to eat this with is spaghetti. You can eat this warmed up or straight out of the pack, it is also really good with butter or honey.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So sweet and Delicious and perfect with just Butter or being used for some yummy Pulled Pork! These can be stored for only a few days however outside of the Fridge and then they begin to mold because they're pretty moist. But these are very good and I recommend buying. Perfect for Summer!
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
These are the best rolls in the world! So soft, so sweet, so savory. I have a household of people to feed all with their own unique tastes and preferences and every single one of them loves these. They're great with a nice butter/marg spread or to use for little sliders. Too delicious!
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
I just love these sweet buns with butter for breakfast. They taste really good. They are soft and nice. It is good value for money. We get it often to eat for breakfast. These are the best buns I have had in a long time.
Chelsey M.
Great compliment on any meal. These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are delicious. They melt in your mouth, you can honestly eat the whole bag if you could. They are not expensive and are worth the price they have. I have had them with potatoe salad and a meat and they rolls taste amazing.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?