Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Haley J.
Haley J.

These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Temple, TX

These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant, MO

I love these King Hawaiian rolls they were so good they're like sweet in there so moist and soft and you can even make sandwiches out of them or eat them with lasagna or Pastas I just eat them for a snack an they are so affordable like 1 dollars for a 4 pack
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM

The best rolls that ever existed!!! Seriously!!! They are so sweet and soft and taste great straight out of the bag or warm it up and add some butter or jelly. Nom nom nom 😋 one of my fave ways to eat it is put a cheese in the middle and toss it in a pan.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Newton, KS

i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl

Omg I love love this bread . Literally you have to get to them first in the house or they will be gone. The taste of them is unexplainable . Not healthy but soooo good . You don't even have to combine it with anything because by itself it's amazing !!!!
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney, Ks

These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, Tx

I've been obsessed with these since I was a kid. It has a slightly sweet taste that is so addicting. I can have three or four rolls in one sitting! I like to make little sandwich sliders and warm them up in the microwave for an easy snack! So so yummy!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Pompton Plns, NJ

I LOVE THESE SWEET ROLLS they are delicious, affordable, and very sweet. They are perfect for everyday food. They are good for dipping in gravy especially because they have that sweet taste to them. I really recommend these for thanksgiving especially
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

If I had to pick 1 carb to eat for the rest of my life, I could totally pick these LOL perfect sweet flavor and are so soft. They are also super versatile. I use them as pieces to dip into spinach dip, but also use them for hot ham and swiss sliders!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?