BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
If I had to pick 1 carb to eat for the rest of my life, I could totally pick these LOL perfect sweet flavor and are so soft. They are also super versatile. I use them as pieces to dip into spinach dip, but also use them for hot ham and swiss sliders!
Lena K.
Lena K.
San Francisco, CA
My parents and I killed a whole tray of these last night. The great thing about these rolls is you can literally eat them with anything. Butternut squash soup, turkey/cranberry sandwich, plain! You name it. These are the best little fluffs of bliss!
Heather D.
Heather D.
These are great rolls to use for many things. We like to make sandwiches, use as dinner rolls, or for breakfast. We love the sweet flavor of these rolls and makes everything taste better. I highly recommend these rolls and will be purchasing again.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Estoy panecitos son realmente deliciosos tienen un sabor diferente a todos y especialmente para los niños a ellos les encantan yo siempre los compro a mi niño le facinan los recomiendo ampliamente para toda la familia! Ahora se me terminaron! ☹️
Megan R.
Megan R.
This is my go-to brand of rolls for any meal. They are great by themselves or you can too them with melted butter. I also make sliders with them and have yet to try a recipe that I didn't like. They are also great with spinach artichoke dip.
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.
I beg my mom to make these as often as possible! They are so perfectly sweet! She just throws them in the oven in the tray they come in and they come out perfect! A little bit of crunch around the edges and soft and flaky on the inside! Yum!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , WI
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite buns to eat! They are very tasty and buttery and I just love to eat them whenever I can. I would very much recommend these to anyone and I will be buying again whenever I need buns or just feel like having them.
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Bronx, NY
At home we don't even call it sweet rolls, but kings Hawaiian bread. My son love it and my family as well. There is never enough to eat because its absolutely delicious.. it should not be miss by any family in thanksgiving in the holidays.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?