BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Nothing beats the original Hawaiian roll! So many types I tried and this one is by far is he best! Highly recommend it
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Kings Hawaiian Rolls are to die for. They are the best rolls I've ever eaten! I eat them all the time.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Marsadies S.
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
Omg i just love these rolls so amazing!! if you just put a little butter in the the roll it makes it soo much better. my favorite rolls!
Devon D.
Devon D.
Foodie Expert
Soft and inviting these are the best rolls on the planet. I like them both warm and room temperature!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using these during a picnic. super moist and sweet. I love eating with butter
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?