BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Jasmin A.
Riverside , CA
Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Brenda M.
Jackson, MI
These rolls are the only kind I buy ! They go with so many different meals and just love how they taste. I will never buy another brand or type of rolls. I buy from meijer and I have got my dad into these now
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
The whole family loves these! that they never last in my house. I like making spam sandwiches with these (spam, the bread, and spicy mayo). But of course, these are amazing by itself.
Hollie O.
O yum these rolls are good and slightly sweet. Fresh out the oven i like to stuff my bread with turkey and mashed potatoes. Yummmmm i cant wait for Thanksgiving.
Abby K.
Henderson, KY
My favorite rolls ever!! I love eating them when they are lightly toasted for big mills such as thanksgiving and supper time. I also love using it when I make spinach dip! It's my go to roll for anything!!
Cassie I.
My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Julia M.
Nacogdoches , TX
These are a gift from God. I like to make little sliders or sandwiches out of them, or just use them as a regular dinner roll. Great to make small sandwiches as finger foods for parties. Everybody loves them
kari p.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g more...
Nice snack to hold you over till dinner. Also good variation for always using "normal" bread for sandwiches. Has a slight sweet flavor and is a healthy option than reaching for chips or cookies.
Natalie R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Holy Moly this bread is sooooooooooooooo good I always grab a pack at the store. If you Hispanic all you need is to open them up and spread some ham pasta on them and they're absolutely mouth watering.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?