Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Walnut, CA

The whole family loves these! that they never last in my house. I like making spam sandwiches with these (spam, the bread, and spicy mayo). But of course, these are amazing by itself.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO

My family's go to dinner roll. Quick and easy, and let's not forget DELICIOIS! Fluffy and a hint of sweetness. Yum!
Alisha
Alisha
Broussard, LA

Definitely an all the time staple but even better on thanksgiving stuffed with turkey & gravy! Or even turkey & cranberry sauce! I can't get over how fresh and delicious they always taste.
DeAnna R.
DeAnna R.

These are great to use for sandwiches! Especially chicken salad! Or you can use them as the roll for your dinner!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Greenville , Sc

This bread is okay for someone that that like sweet cake like breads . its a lil sweet for my liking but i gave several people i know that like it
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA

These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Kim T.
Kim T.

Hawaiian rolls are amazing and at every Thanksgiving feast! They always taste fresh and have a hint of sweetness. I definitely recommend!
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.

These are the best. They have a sweet flavor and they are soo soft and delicious. I can eat a whole pack by myself.
Livy A.
Livy A.

These are so savory and delicious! They're a must have at Thanksgiving dinner!
Nemesis R.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA

Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now