BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
I love this bread it smells so good and it's great with butter and all other sorts of spread I would recommend it to my family and friends
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Linthicum Heights
I like these and I make ham and cheese sandwiches for my guests all the time they aren't necessarily healthy but that's okay!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
These are a must have for holidays in my family. The absolute best dinner rolls I've ever had.
Sydney Q.
Sydney Q.
This best thing you could have ever eaten! I eat it straight out the packet and it is so yummy
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
Gysheilla J.
Gysheilla J.
My favorite bread ever!! PERFECT for turnung into sliders! Supee sweet and yummy! Great for any dinner occasion!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Nothing beats the original Hawaiian roll! So many types I tried and this one is by far is he best! Highly recommend it
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Kings Hawaiian Rolls are to die for. They are the best rolls I've ever eaten! I eat them all the time.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?