BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Victoria D.
Let's be honest. Who doesn't love these rolls?! They are the perfect texture and have such a good sweet taste without feeling like its a dessert. My whole family loves these.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La
I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are the best rolls on earth! I tend to need an entire box just for myself! They are sweet, soft and delicious! You will need a few boxes so that everyone can have a few!
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Cindy R.
An underrated part of Thanksgiving dinner, these are so good!! I prefer them over regular dinner rolls. Just the righy amount of sweetness, so yummy with mashed potatoes. 🍴
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing😊
Katelyn S.
N Charleston, SC
these are the best rolls! they are always so soft and have the perfect sweetness. they make the perfect buns for sliders or as an side to thanksgiving or other dinners!
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL
My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
Melanie W.
Best rolls EVER!!! I love eating these rolls with chicken salad and taste awesome as an BBQ sandwhich...these rolls can be devoured by themselves - LoL, so addictive😍
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are a must have for Thanksgiving especially if you have in laws to impress you can't go wrong with these at the table there are amazing sweet but not too sweet.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?