King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
Gysheilla J.
Gysheilla J.
My favorite bread ever!! PERFECT for turnung into sliders! Supee sweet and yummy! Great for any dinner occasion!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Kings Hawaiian Rolls are to die for. They are the best rolls I've ever eaten! I eat them all the time.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Nothing beats the original Hawaiian roll! So many types I tried and this one is by far is he best! Highly recommend it
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Marsadies S.
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS
Omg i just love these rolls so amazing!! if you just put a little butter in the the roll it makes it soo much better. my favorite rolls!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?