Add a Photo

#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.

These are the best. They have a sweet flavor and they are soo soft and delicious. I can eat a whole pack by myself.
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA

These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Livy A.
Livy A.

These are so savory and delicious! They're a must have at Thanksgiving dinner!
Morganne M.
Morganne M.

What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Nemesis R.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA

Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
Kim T.
Kim T.

Hawaiian rolls are amazing and at every Thanksgiving feast! They always taste fresh and have a hint of sweetness. I definitely recommend!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

King's Hawaiin Sweet Rolls are sooooo good! These barely make it until dinner. Everyone's favorite!
Ali L.
Ali L.

These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Karen R.
Karen R.

This Hawaiian bread is definitely a must for thanksgiving day the bread so soft with a hint of sweetness to eat so delicious.
Elise E.
Elise E.
Boston, MA

These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now