Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Jo-Ann H.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA

Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL

These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Paige B.
Paige B.
Guin, AL

The absolute best rolls hands down. I love all their products. Buns rolls & loaf.
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.

One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL

Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY

I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH

I love these. I could seriously just eat them all plain. They are really good if you make them into sandwiches.
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Antonio , Texas

These are heaven. They have a small sweet taste. They go well with just about any meal you want. And one is never enough.
Love this to make for thanksgiving day also you can add a bit of melted butter with garlic n top and put them In oven for 8 min can buy them at your local foodmaxx
Geraldine T.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ

These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?