BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Ashlee L.
Totally a family favorite. Great addition to any meal. Quick and easy go to when you just don't have the time to make scratch rolls.
Raven R.
Raven R.
These are absolutely delicious. They are so light, sweet, and buttery. I can even enjoy them alone.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Frostburg , Md
One of my favorite rolls! Super sweet and satisfying. Goes great with any type of meal or as sandwich bread.
Iris F.
Iris F.
Foodie Expert
My absolute fav! These go sooo good with anything!! Not expensive at all I alway rack up on 3-4!
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
I like these and I make ham and cheese sandwiches for my guests all the time they aren't necessarily healthy but that's okay!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
These are a must have for holidays in my family. The absolute best dinner rolls I've ever had.
Sydney Q.
Sydney Q.
This best thing you could have ever eaten! I eat it straight out the packet and it is so yummy
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
Gysheilla J.
Gysheilla J.
My favorite bread ever!! PERFECT for turnung into sliders! Supee sweet and yummy! Great for any dinner occasion!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?