Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Nov. 15, 2015, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Kings Hawaiian Rolls are to die for. They are the best rolls I've ever eaten! I eat them all the time.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Nothing beats the original Hawaiian roll! So many types I tried and this one is by far is he best! Highly recommend it
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Oct. 18, 2015, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 20, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA
Dec. 20, 2015, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Devon D.
Devon D.
Nov. 27, 2015, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Soft and inviting these are the best rolls on the planet. I like them both warm and room temperature!
Herisha A.
Herisha A.
Stafford, TX
Dec. 22, 2015, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are soft and sweet. You can eat them warm or room temperature. Priced very well.
Kaelin A.
Kaelin A.
Shelbyville, KY
Sept. 29, 2015, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Love these little rows and they go great with any meal! Super sweet and soft and are really good heated up in the oven!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?