Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
DeAnna R.
DeAnna R.

These are great to use for sandwiches! Especially chicken salad! Or you can use them as the roll for your dinner!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Greenville , Sc

This bread is okay for someone that that like sweet cake like breads . its a lil sweet for my liking but i gave several people i know that like it
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY

I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.

These are the best. They have a sweet flavor and they are soo soft and delicious. I can eat a whole pack by myself.
Livy A.
Livy A.

These are so savory and delicious! They're a must have at Thanksgiving dinner!
Alisha
Alisha
Broussard, LA

Definitely an all the time staple but even better on thanksgiving stuffed with turkey & gravy! Or even turkey & cranberry sauce! I can't get over how fresh and delicious they always taste.
Cassie I.
Cassie I.

My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.

What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA

King's Hawaiin Sweet Rolls are sooooo good! These barely make it until dinner. Everyone's favorite!
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA

These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now