BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Elise E.
Boston, MA
These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
Sara D.
I work in a department store that sells these. I'm so hooked on them. It's difficult not to grab them for every lunch break. They taste great, not too sweet, and they pretty much go with everything. I love these rolls.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
My absolute favorite rolls in the world! 😍
They are so sweet & soft! Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without these rolls stuffed with mashed potatoes & brown gravy!
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw, PA
Foodie Expert
These sweet rolls have been a family tradition for thanksgiving since I can remember! They go great with all the mashed potatoes and turkey on the big day! I definitely recommend them!
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
These are delicious ! They're also inexpensive, making a nice alternative for lunch choice. I like pairing them with a sharp cheddar, since they're a little sweet, it's a great combo!
Adriean D.
These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Tara B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls go great with everything. Anytime I'm cooking a dinner with rolls these are always my go too. And if you haven't tried it yet they are great to make sliders with.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La
I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are the best rolls on earth! I tend to need an entire box just for myself! They are sweet, soft and delicious! You will need a few boxes so that everyone can have a few!
Victoria D.
Let's be honest. Who doesn't love these rolls?! They are the perfect texture and have such a good sweet taste without feeling like its a dessert. My whole family loves these.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?