BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I love that you can eat one of these rolls just plain out of the package. You don't have to add anything else to it because it already tastes so good and it's so soft as well.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
These are the best rolls on earth! I tend to need an entire box just for myself! They are sweet, soft and delicious! You will need a few boxes so that everyone can have a few!
Cindy R.
An underrated part of Thanksgiving dinner, these are so good!! I prefer them over regular dinner rolls. Just the righy amount of sweetness, so yummy with mashed potatoes. 🍴
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing😊
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
cannot have a Thanksgiving meal without these bad boys. def my favorite. I can eat them straight out of the bag, or heat them up with butter and they melt in your mouth!
Katelyn S.
N Charleston, SC
these are the best rolls! they are always so soft and have the perfect sweetness. they make the perfect buns for sliders or as an side to thanksgiving or other dinners!
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
These are hands down the BEST rolls! The flavor of them is incredible and complete a Thanksgiving meal! My family also enjoys them so much that we use them for other meals year round! I will not switch to another brand!
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are a must have for Thanksgiving especially if you have in laws to impress you can't go wrong with these at the table there are amazing sweet but not too sweet.
Melanie W.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Best rolls EVER!!! I love eating these rolls with chicken salad and taste awesome as an BBQ sandwhich...these rolls can be devoured by themselves - LoL, so addictive😍
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL
My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?