BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
kissimmee
Foodie Expert
Oh. My. God. The absolute best, I use these all the time when I have or go to a cook out. They are just so savory and delicious. I will always get these.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
These are the best rolls ever! I swear I can eat a whole bag by my self. I highly recommend getting a bag and trying them.
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
If you don't like these you are crazy! These are amazing. Sweet & savory!!!! Great price & convenient! Tastes so fresh.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Foodie Expert
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome to eat at anytime. They are great alone or to make sandwiches. My favorite is when we use them for hamburgers
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Patterson, NY
These rolls are absolutely amazing. I love the sweet taste, especially along with ham and swiss cheese.
They're also great with just butter, heated up and warm. They're very versatile and extremely delicious.
Taliyah W.
Taliyah W.
😍😍😍 I'm in love with these rolls ,it tastes amazing. It's sweet but not overly sweet
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Good for dinner rolls and goes with everything even soups. And good for a side dish. I always use them. Even on Thanksgiving.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
This bread taste so great it has a sweet tasting at the end it is worth buying this bread you'll love it so much
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?