BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Foodie Expert
Best rolls ever! Soft, sweet, fluffy,and good with almost anything. When people said it was the best rolls , they weren't lying!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Foodie Expert
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
kissimmee
Foodie Expert
Oh. My. God. The absolute best, I use these all the time when I have or go to a cook out. They are just so savory and delicious. I will always get these.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
These are the best rolls ever! I swear I can eat a whole bag by my self. I highly recommend getting a bag and trying them.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
If you don't like these you are crazy! These are amazing. Sweet & savory!!!! Great price & convenient! Tastes so fresh.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Foodie Expert
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Foodie Expert
These are awesome to eat at anytime. They are great alone or to make sandwiches. My favorite is when we use them for hamburgers
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?