Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN

These are so good! They are great cold, toasted, or even as little sandwiches. You seriously cannot go wrong with these!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

So so good. The honey wheat are the best. These are awesome with spinach dip. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl

Price is right taste is delicious so yummy even had a kid today tell me they are the best and we should serve them at school
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.

I can't say enough about these rolls! They are the perfect addition to any meal or even for a quick snack!
Jo-Ann H.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA

Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL

These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.

One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL

Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH

I love these. I could seriously just eat them all plain. They are really good if you make them into sandwiches.
Cassie I.
Cassie I.

My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now