BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
Foodie Expert
I slice these in half and put butter in between them. Wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them in the oven. My husband loves these and so does my two year old daughter these rolls are so addicting especially with butter. I like to use land and lakes butter. I would eat these rolls everyday.
Steven H.
Steven H.
I haven't purchased these from multiple different stores. I love Hawaiian rolls, they are cooked to perfection and have just the right amount of flakyness.
Marangely D.
Marangely D.
Foodie Expert
They never taste dry, always moist! Taste unbelievably sweet and I love eating it with butter. Makes it a nice sweet and salty taste!
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
Foodie Expert
These go great with practically everything and even alone. I could eat these all day if I could. Great all year round and affordable!
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Taste Great . these are the best sweet rolls ever . I just can't get enough every time I go grocery shopping I have to get them .
Miz A.
Miz A.
Foodie Expert
BEST BREAD ON THE MARKET. This is to die for omg I'm so happy that this was created. It might now be healthy but this is amazing
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Foodie Expert
Best rolls ever! Soft, sweet, fluffy,and good with almost anything. When people said it was the best rolls , they weren't lying!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Foodie Expert
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?