BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
This is a thanksgiving staple in our household. Put some butter and in the oven the rolls go! Perfect with mashed potatoes or ham for me personally. You can't ever go wrong with rolls.
Jim M.
Humble, TX
These dinner rolls are delicious with any meal they are great by themselves or with butter their sweet taste really adds flavor to your meals instead of just plain rolls they are great tasting and really cheap great side to add to any meal
Rossy S.
Bronx, NY
At home we don't even call it sweet rolls, but kings Hawaiian bread. My son love it and my family as well. There is never enough to eat because its absolutely delicious.. it should not be miss by any family in thanksgiving in the holidays.
Paige U.
Callaway, MD
best rolls ever. sweet and delicious, if you have company coming over, just pop these in the oven to warm up and everyone will be ever so grateful you served them with your dinner! no other prep needed!
sarra p.
Knoxville, TN
These are a must have at any dinner gathering and always a crowd pleaser. Reasonable price and absolutely delicious. Best dinner rolls I've ever had! I've found them in most grocery stores and they are usually on sale around the holidays!
Tara B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls go great with everything. Anytime I'm cooking a dinner with rolls these are always my go too. And if you haven't tried it yet they are great to make sliders with.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
These are amazing for sliders! I use turkey or ham leftover from thanksgiving, add my fav toppings, pop in the oven for some crispness, and there ya go. A quick and yummy dinner
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La
I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
Victoria D.
Let's be honest. Who doesn't love these rolls?! They are the perfect texture and have such a good sweet taste without feeling like its a dessert. My whole family loves these.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?