Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best sweet rolls ever. I literally can eat the whole thing my self. It's delicious 😍😍😍 affordable also
Ashlee L.
Totally a family favorite. Great addition to any meal. Quick and easy go to when you just don't have the time to make scratch rolls.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Frostburg , Md
One of my favorite rolls! Super sweet and satisfying. Goes great with any type of meal or as sandwich bread.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI
I like these and I make ham and cheese sandwiches for my guests all the time they aren't necessarily healthy but that's okay!
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY
These are a must have for holidays in my family. The absolute best dinner rolls I've ever had.
Sydney Q.
Sydney Q.
This best thing you could have ever eaten! I eat it straight out the packet and it is so yummy
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA
Dec. 22, 2015, 2:49 p.m.
Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
Gysheilla J.
Gysheilla J.
My favorite bread ever!! PERFECT for turnung into sliders! Supee sweet and yummy! Great for any dinner occasion!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Dec. 21, 2015, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Nov. 15, 2015, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?