King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
These rolls are my girls plus me favorite sweet roll ever !there soft and not to sweet just so perfect and yet yummy .
Marangely D.
Marangely D.
Foodie Expert
They never taste dry, always moist! Taste unbelievably sweet and I love eating it with butter. Makes it a nice sweet and salty taste!
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
Foodie Expert
These go great with practically everything and even alone. I could eat these all day if I could. Great all year round and affordable!
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Taste Great . these are the best sweet rolls ever . I just can't get enough every time I go grocery shopping I have to get them .
Miz A.
Miz A.
Foodie Expert
BEST BREAD ON THE MARKET. This is to die for omg I'm so happy that this was created. It might now be healthy but this is amazing
Grace K.
Grace K.
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
kissimmee
Foodie Expert
Oh. My. God. The absolute best, I use these all the time when I have or go to a cook out. They are just so savory and delicious. I will always get these.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
These are the best rolls ever! I swear I can eat a whole bag by my self. I highly recommend getting a bag and trying them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?