Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie

These are the best rolls ever! I swear I can eat a whole bag by my self. I highly recommend getting a bag and trying them.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud, FL

I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
Sydney Q.
Sydney Q.

This best thing you could have ever eaten! I eat it straight out the packet and it is so yummy
sam d.
sam d.
Utica, NY

These are a must have for holidays in my family. The absolute best dinner rolls I've ever had.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA

These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY

These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Jolene C.
Jolene C.

Kings Hawaiian Rolls are to die for. They are the best rolls I've ever eaten! I eat them all the time.
Devon D.
Devon D.

Soft and inviting these are the best rolls on the planet. I like them both warm and room temperature!
Kaelin A.
Kaelin A.
Shelbyville, KY

Love these little rows and they go great with any meal! Super sweet and soft and are really good heated up in the oven!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?