Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH

These are the best. They have a sweet taste. Ham and Swiss on these and pop them in the oven till the cheese melts a little is the best little sandwiched with soup.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Northridge, CA

These are amazing. I love to make little ham and Swiss sandwiches for the kids. It is a family favorite and the possibilities are endless with what you can use these for.
Mackenzi  D.
Mackenzi D.

I love making sandwiches with these and taking them to my noon classes with me. They're such a family favorite in our house.
Tamesha W.
Tamesha W.
Suffolk, VA

The best rolls for any occasion. My children love these. We use them to male sandwich sliders as well
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL

These rolls are best served warm and make sure they are fresh, once opened use whole package or throw out the rest, they are no good after being opened for a day as they tend to go stale. I like eating either mini sliders on these or rotisserie chicken.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA

These are amazing to make little mini sandwiches with! They taste so good! One is never enough.
Rika H.
Rika H.

Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Heather K.
Heather K.

THE best!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't like these sweet rolls, and they never last long at a dinner.
Jo-Ann H.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA

Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL

These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now