BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I've been obsessed with these since I was a kid. It has a slightly sweet taste that is so addicting. I can have three or four rolls in one sitting! I like to make little sandwich sliders and warm them up in the microwave for an easy snack! So so yummy!
Anjelica C.
I love this bread at our thanksgiving table.tastes so soft and so fresh. Love the taste. You can always add butter or even love it with spinach dip.
I always take to work for potlucks.
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw , PA
These sweet rolls have been a family tradition for thanksgiving since I can remember! They go great with all the mashed potatoes and turkey on the big day! I definitely recommend them!
Kayla T.
One of my favorite rolls! I love them and eat them with nearly everything. I usually purchase them at my local Walmart, but I've seen them plenty of places. Great taste for the price!
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
These are an absolute must at my house on thanksgiving. We buy multiple packs cause my children will just keep eating them. They are amazing as is. Or we add butter sometimes as well.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are a holiday favorite for me. I love them both cold and heated. Such a good sweet taste, and they're practically addictive! These are for sure my go to dinner rolls.
Adriean D.
These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA
These are delicious ! They're also inexpensive, making a nice alternative for lunch choice. I like pairing them with a sharp cheddar, since they're a little sweet, it's a great combo!
Amber C.
Maybee, MI
They're the best rolls that you can get. I personally like them better than homemade rolls. For Thanksgiving they're the best because it is easy to set out but are still delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA
Kings Hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. It's such a good roll to pair with many different meals! It's so tasty. You can never just eat one. In fact I could probably eat the 4 pack alone! I will buy this forever.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?