Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nov. 28, 2015, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
If you don't like these you are crazy! These are amazing. Sweet & savory!!!! Great price & convenient! Tastes so fresh.
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
These are awesome to eat at anytime. They are great alone or to make sandwiches. My favorite is when we use them for hamburgers
Taliyah W.
Taliyah W.
😍😍😍 I'm in love with these rolls ,it tastes amazing. It's sweet but not overly sweet
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
Good for dinner rolls and goes with everything even soups. And good for a side dish. I always use them. Even on Thanksgiving.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
This bread taste so great it has a sweet tasting at the end it is worth buying this bread you'll love it so much
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
These are the most amazing rolls I have ever eaten. I normally get the from the local grocery store and the go great with anything
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
You can make the best oven sliders with the Hawaiian rolls. They are excellent even for breakfast with a cooked sausage
Qourtney R.
Qourtney R.
Townsend, DE
Next to Texas Roadhouse rolls these are my favorite. They are so sweet and soft and melt right in my mouth.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?