BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Rika H.
Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Emily O.
Marion, KY
These rolls are everything for thanksgiving !!! My mom makes them every year as little sandwiches with different kinds of meat or just as dinner rolls and they are perfect. Try looking up recipes to use these for.
Stephanie V.
Patterson, NY
These rolls are absolutely amazing. I love the sweet taste, especially along with ham and swiss cheese.
They're also great with just butter, heated up and warm. They're very versatile and extremely delicious.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA
Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
Jesabel E.
I love this bread especially with spinach and artichoke dip. The fluffyness of the bread and the taste of the dip make it an amazing combination. Tried it for the first time and I say you should try it too.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Oooh sooo good!! Probably the best pre-packaged rolls I've had. Soft and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness. If you've never tried the mini ham sandwiches, you must!! The recipe is on the website. They are a bit pricey though.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?