BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Gabriela V.
I use these in my grandma's recipe of Ecuadorian stuffing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness! Must have in my kitchen! Well that's besides the turkey on that day!
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Sara D.
I work in a department store that sells these. I'm so hooked on them. It's difficult not to grab them for every lunch break. They taste great, not too sweet, and they pretty much go with everything. I love these rolls.
Andrea B.
TURLOCK, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Alisha
Broussard , LA
Definitely an all the time staple but even better on thanksgiving stuffed with turkey & gravy! Or even turkey & cranberry sauce! I can't get over how fresh and delicious they always taste.
Elise E.
Boston, MA
These are my classic #thanksgiving treat. I've had them every year and they really are a staple. Sweet enough to have with jam as a dessert but still good with a meal. But let's be honest, we all fill up before any food is served
Sada H.
These are the absolute best sweet rolls. You can warm them in the oven and add butter. They're very soft and sweet. Perfect to be served with savory or salty flavors.
Yastiyah G.
Fayetteville, NC
This by far is the best bread to have with anything. It is so savory and sweet, that it melts in your mouth. You know how some bread makes your mouth dry, this bread makes your mouth water. Best bread for your meals.
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
My absolute favorite rolls in the world! 😍
They are so sweet & soft! Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without these rolls stuffed with mashed potatoes & brown gravy!
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA
These are delicious! My Gram gets these every year for thanksgiving! They are so easy to "make"! We pop them in the oven for a little while and they come out wonderfully! They aren't doughy they are light and crispy!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?