Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Some of the best rolls , can eat with a meal or alone . Nice taste totally what I expected usely get it at any grocery store . Nice flavor and soft easy to eat
Erika S.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
Kings Hawaiian rolls are great dinner rolls or make for tasty mini sandwiches. My kids love these with butter and cinnamon for breakfast or snacks.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
So yummy, so addicting!!!!
Amazing with soup and if you wanna feel full.
Would recommend buying if you don't want them gone in one day!!!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
These rolls are my girls plus me favorite sweet roll ever !there soft and not to sweet just so perfect and yet yummy .
Marangely D.
Marangely D.
Foodie Expert
They never taste dry, always moist! Taste unbelievably sweet and I love eating it with butter. Makes it a nice sweet and salty taste!
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Taste Great . these are the best sweet rolls ever . I just can't get enough every time I go grocery shopping I have to get them .
Grace K.
Grace K.
Dec. 30, 2015, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Dec. 30, 2015, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland , AR
My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
These are the best rolls ever! I swear I can eat a whole bag by my self. I highly recommend getting a bag and trying them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?