BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.
Foodie Expert
I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Foodie Expert
Omg these are the most addicting rolls ever! We use them for sandwiches and to eat plain. They are soft and a little bit sweet but all sorts of wonderful. My kids love eating them for snacks!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so yummy! I love using them to make different types of sliders from meatball sliders to ham and cheese sliders. That hint of sweetness they have just makes them that much better! These are my go to roll!
Sneha T.
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
Foodie Expert
I just love these sweet buns with butter for breakfast. They taste really good. They are soft and nice. It is good value for money. We get it often to eat for breakfast. These are the best buns I have had in a long time.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
Amazing with just about anything! I love to make sandwiches with them! They aren't to sweet they are just perfect!! If you haven't tried your missing out!!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
I found these to be about as good as other rolls, they don't go with everything seeing as they're sweeter than others, but overall they're pretty good, a little pricey compared to others as well.
Chudney A.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Foodie Expert
Omg!! My daughter would sit and eat the whole bag of I let her. So loves these roll. I use to make her mini sandwiches with them. For her lunch, when she went to school.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
Foodie Expert
These rolls go so quickly in my house. Everyone will eat these and snack on them! I think they are reasonably priced for how stinking' good they are!
Ash L.
Ash L.
Foodie Expert
Best rolls ever! I could eat a while pack in one sitting littetly they are that good. Sweet but not to sweet! Love them so much!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
Foodie Expert
The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?