BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tip P.
Clarkston, GA
If I'm going to review a food item on a beauty related website its going To be this! King's Hawaiian Rolls give me life every time! The go good with anything and everything! You can eat them year round! They are so addicting and you can make almost anything with them!
Kathryn K.
These are hands down the best sweet rolls EVER! We always have them for family holiday dinners and inevitably I eat more of these than any other food there. I like the honey wheat ones best but the original ones are great too!
Triana r.
Orlando, FL
The best dinner rolls ever!!! My husband specifically asked for these for our Thanksgiving dinner and I cannot disagree. These buns are super soft, fluffy, moist and a but sweet. These will not disappoint. I 1000% recommend
Brianna P.
York, NE
These rolls are so delicious!! We have them at every thanksgiving and christmas party! They probably aren't very healthy but they taste so good. The only con is that I'll eat the whole bag which is probably not good lol
Emily W.
Forest, VA
These are a staple for every day meals, not just holidays! They are delectable to make those amazing little ham and mustard biscuits that are so good with! I recommend these for any and every meal if you want some bread!
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Kings hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls! They are so sweet and have just a hint of pineapple taste to them. They're really unlike any other breads I've ever tasted. I always buy these for thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
I LOVE THESE SWEET ROLLS they are delicious, affordable, and very sweet. They are perfect for everyday food. They are good for dipping in gravy especially because they have that sweet taste to them. I really recommend these for thanksgiving especially
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
jessica b.
These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?