Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Allexxis B.
Allexxis B.
Louisville, KY

These are the best! I love putting them in the oven for about 10 minutes and letting them get a little crispy. They make really good ham and cheese sandwhiches. :)
Kaelin A.
Kaelin A.
Shelbyville, KY

Love these little rows and they go great with any meal! Super sweet and soft and are really good heated up in the oven!
Elena L.
Elena L.
Paramount , Ca

The best rolls omg they are so good so soft and fluffy I can eat the whole bag love eating them with milk 😃
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC

Omgosh these are my favorite ever. I can eat them straight out of the pack. There a favorite in our household
Haylie B.
Haylie B.

Kings Hawaiian sweey rolls are My favorite rolls, ever. The sweet buttery taste is to just die for!!
Aisosa O.
Aisosa O.

These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

These are seriously a must have on thanksgiving! My family loves to turn them into little cheese garlic breads :) if you have ever tried sweet bread and liked it, this is the way to go!!! Everyone will want moreee
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK

love love these rolls what table don't have them? u can't go wrong with these . love love them
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Carrollton

These rolls are my most favorite!! I love how they taste and how soft they are when eating them!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN

In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now