Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
These rolls are so yummy! I love using them to make different types of sliders from meatball sliders to ham and cheese sliders. That hint of sweetness they have just makes them that much better! These are my go to roll!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
Amazing with just about anything! I love to make sandwiches with them! They aren't to sweet they are just perfect!! If you haven't tried your missing out!!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
I found these to be about as good as other rolls, they don't go with everything seeing as they're sweeter than others, but overall they're pretty good, a little pricey compared to others as well.
Chudney A.
Chudney A.
Omg!! My daughter would sit and eat the whole bag of I let her. So loves these roll. I use to make her mini sandwiches with them. For her lunch, when she went to school.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
These rolls go so quickly in my house. Everyone will eat these and snack on them! I think they are reasonably priced for how stinking' good they are!
Ash L.
Ash L.
Best rolls ever! I could eat a while pack in one sitting littetly they are that good. Sweet but not to sweet! Love them so much!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Yummy! Adds a sweet note to a savory meal. There's nothing comparable to it from other brands and is very affordable. I can think with anything I would change. Would definitely recommend to anyone
anabel e.
anabel e.
They're so soft! Not dry at all. It fills you up or if you just want a quick snack. It's almost buttery but without the hint of salt. It's just amazing.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Rockford, IL
These are fantastic! Perfect size and always fresh and moist. The flavor is the best. I highly recommend them. Pinterest has recipes.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?