BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Camara S.
Camara S.
Franklin, GA
Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
These do not stay in my cabinet for long. The whole family loves the sweet flavor. My kids eat them right out of the pack. I love to make sandwiches with these. These are the best rolls found at the supermarket.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Foodie Expert
Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
These are the best dinner rolls ever, they're great for holidays and basically any get together. My family buys these all the time, they have such a great flavor and they're always soft.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't tried these rolls then you are missing out. I like bread a lot but theses sweet rolls are just amazing! When i get them they don't stick around in my house. If someone try's to give you and off brand of these Don't Take Them. Other brands an not compare to King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Josephine F.
Josephine F.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
These are literally the best buns E V E R. You can do a lot with these rolls.

TIP:
I am typically a lazy person that loves food, and what I end up doing is putting some cheese in between the rolls then microwaving it. BOMB.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
Foodie Expert
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Foodie Expert
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
So good. I really funny need to leave a review for this one cause I don't think there's a single soul on earth who doesn't absolutely love these. They are simply amazing.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?