BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
Nicole B.
THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Courtney C.
Arabi, LA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
No meal is complete without these rolls! The whole family loves them also. I love the fact that they have extended into making hotdog buns and sandwich rolls for burgers.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
This is our fave must have for our thanksgiving meal!! These rolls taste so fresh and have a lil sweet taste to them. They taste homemade and if I didn't see the package I would think they were.
Brianna B.
Love these rolls! They are amazing! We literally eat them for every holiday! They are soft, and have a great taste! You can get them at pretty much any store, and they really aren't expensive. I definitely would recommend them!
Josie S.
These are sooo good! we always get lunch meat and cheese from the deli at the grocery store and eat it on these rolls. they are a good price and taste great too. i would recommend you try these!
Jill C.
These rolls are the best for Thanksgiving! They are never hard and always sweet.they also come in wheat and jalapeño flavor. Best paired with some butter or cinnamon butter! Highly recommend for this holiday season. Tummy!'
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
Love these things to death. I will spend the extra money just for these! My kids don't even like many buns an they go crazy over them. They are not a bad price either.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
These are one of my favorite dinner rolls of all times. The family loves them and hey its an easy way to get rolls done especially when you feed a whole army of people
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite kings Hawaiian rolls you can't go wrong I love to make these especially around Thanksgiving time. they are the best you can't go wrong with them they're so nice and soft and yummy
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?