BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Gabby F.
Syracuse, NY
Best Hawaiian sweet rolls! Taste amazing with butter and on the side of a Thanksgiving dinner! Way fluffier than the rest! Filled with carbs, but so worth it for the taste. I would definitely recommend!
Mercedes A.
It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ
Yes yes and more yes ! These buttery, sweet, light rolls are worth every carb. They are an essential at the dinner table. My favorite Hawaiian rolls recipe is hot ham and cheese mini sandwiches! Find the recipe on Pinterest, trust me!
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Frances J.
These are seriously like the best rolls ever! For holidays or any day! Lol we eat them all the time at my house! Make little sandwiches with them for my son and he loves it!
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
My children always gobble these up! They are good with butter or without, warm or just fresh out of the bag! Best when paired with a little cranberry sauce and some turkey to make a nice little slider.
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
These are the tastiest rolls ever! They are a little expensive but they are so worth the money! I get them for every holiday! I like to make little sandwiches out of them or just eat them with butter.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?