BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #18 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are the best! They are definitely on my thanksgiving list. They have a great sweet taste and are great with anything.. These are definitely a good item for your thanksgiving preparations.
Mercedes A.
It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Biljana N.
Oklahoma City, OK
The holidays aren't the holidays without these sweet little guys!! They're great to make mini turkey sandwiches with on Black Friday! Add a little provolone and Dijon mustard, and you're all set! Yummy!!
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
My children always gobble these up! They are good with butter or without, warm or just fresh out of the bag! Best when paired with a little cranberry sauce and some turkey to make a nice little slider.
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ
Yes yes and more yes ! These buttery, sweet, light rolls are worth every carb. They are an essential at the dinner table. My favorite Hawaiian rolls recipe is hot ham and cheese mini sandwiches! Find the recipe on Pinterest, trust me!
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Frances J.
These are seriously like the best rolls ever! For holidays or any day! Lol we eat them all the time at my house! Make little sandwiches with them for my son and he loves it!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Amy D.
These are the tastiest rolls ever! They are a little expensive but they are so worth the money! I get them for every holiday! I like to make little sandwiches out of them or just eat them with butter.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?