BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
I slice these in half and put butter in between them. Wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them in the oven. My husband loves these and so does my two year old daughter these rolls are so addicting especially with butter. I like to use land and lakes butter. I would eat these rolls everyday.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
MY FAVORITE! Okay these are so great because you can pop them in the oven just to have with dinner, they're great to make little cold or warm sandwiches on, etc etc. they're a great price and I can always find them at reasors right by my apartment. 10/10 would recommend 😋
Mandy M.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are a staple in my home. They're soft and sweet, and delicious with any meal or as a snack. My 3 year old loves them, and I love that they're made in a peanut and tree nut free facility, so I can rest assured then are safe for him. We always have them on hand.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Foodie Expert
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Kim P.
Valencia, CA
These are literally Thanksgiving in a bag for me! They melt in your mouth and are great with a little bit of gravy on them! Warm them up for 10 seconds and put a slab of butter... literally there's nothing that doesn't go with these delicious rolls!
Ali L.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?