Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
These do not stay in my cabinet for long. The whole family loves the sweet flavor. My kids eat them right out of the pack. I love to make sandwiches with these. These are the best rolls found at the supermarket.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Foodie Expert
Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
If you haven't tried these rolls then you are missing out. I like bread a lot but theses sweet rolls are just amazing! When i get them they don't stick around in my house. If someone try's to give you and off brand of these Don't Take Them. Other brands an not compare to King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
These are the best dinner rolls ever, they're great for holidays and basically any get together. My family buys these all the time, they have such a great flavor and they're always soft.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.
I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, Wa
Omg these are the most addicting rolls ever! We use them for sandwiches and to eat plain. They are soft and a little bit sweet but all sorts of wonderful. My kids love eating them for snacks!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
These rolls are so yummy! I love using them to make different types of sliders from meatball sliders to ham and cheese sliders. That hint of sweetness they have just makes them that much better! These are my go to roll!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?