BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
Kings Hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. It's such a good roll to pair with many different meals! It's so tasty. You can never just eat one. In fact I could probably eat the 4 pack alone! I will buy this forever.
Josh T.
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Absolutely addicting. I don't think I have ever had a sweeter, soft bread. They go great with just about anything whether they are used as a roll or as a bun for sliders. I would buy them again in a heartbeat
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Wilmington
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these buns! I use them for hamburgers once and have never gone back. I like that they have a sweet taste and are super soft. Even though they are a bit more expensive then regular buns it's worth it for me. Don't see myself buying other buns again
Camara S.
Camara S.
Franklin, GA
Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
These do not stay in my cabinet for long. The whole family loves the sweet flavor. My kids eat them right out of the pack. I love to make sandwiches with these. These are the best rolls found at the supermarket.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't tried these rolls then you are missing out. I like bread a lot but theses sweet rolls are just amazing! When i get them they don't stick around in my house. If someone try's to give you and off brand of these Don't Take Them. Other brands an not compare to King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
These are the best dinner rolls ever, they're great for holidays and basically any get together. My family buys these all the time, they have such a great flavor and they're always soft.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Foodie Expert
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?