BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA
Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
CASEY S.
These are a definite must have at my family's Thanksgiving Dinner. They're good just by themselves, as something to soak up gravy, or they're fantastic buns for mini-sandwiches using thanksgiving leftovers!
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My family loves these rolls and it isn't Thanksgiving without these to them! They have the right amount of sweet taste and go great with my gravy and mashed potatoes! Perfect for any holiday !
Jesabel E.
I love this bread especially with spinach and artichoke dip. The fluffyness of the bread and the taste of the dip make it an amazing combination. Tried it for the first time and I say you should try it too.
Daysi M.
These are so tasty and can be used for a variety of different recipes. I recently saw a recipe for chicken parm sliders using these and am going to try it sometime this weekend! I love sweet and savory so I'm sure I will enjoy this combination!
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Oooh sooo good!! Probably the best pre-packaged rolls I've had. Soft and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness. If you've never tried the mini ham sandwiches, you must!! The recipe is on the website. They are a bit pricey though.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g more...
Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?