King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I eat them alone. So yummy! 4 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jen H.
Jen H.
These rolls are absolutely delicious! They are good as a sandwich or by themselves! One can find them in most grocery stores. They are good with sandwich meat for appetizers. These are amazing heated or served room temperature. Would recommend!
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney, KS
These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love these! We use these mostly in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! But they are great when you have chicken fried steak or corn and mash potatoes :) Recommend these to any one! Hope you guys enjoy these as much as me and my family!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love this bread. Been eating this since I was a kid. You can make sandwiches to eat them with dinner. I am a mom of 4 trying to find something we all Like can be a challenge. I know this will be a win if we had this to eat
Amani O.
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
This is one of the most tasty bread ever i usually buy it from #kroger or #walmart and the flavor is sweet and melts in your mouth i think the mini rolls ate perfect for family meal, holiday celebration or barbecue. Love it!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
Foodie Expert
Eat them with dinner. Eat them by themselves. Male Make little sliders out of them, which is my favorite ☺. It doesn't matter you can't go wrong with these King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, Tx
I've been obsessed with these since I was a kid. It has a slightly sweet taste that is so addicting. I can have three or four rolls in one sitting! I like to make little sandwich sliders and warm them up in the microwave for an easy snack! So so yummy!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA
Kings Hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. It's such a good roll to pair with many different meals! It's so tasty. You can never just eat one. In fact I could probably eat the 4 pack alone! I will buy this forever.
Josh T.
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Absolutely addicting. I don't think I have ever had a sweeter, soft bread. They go great with just about anything whether they are used as a roll or as a bun for sliders. I would buy them again in a heartbeat
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?