BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Rika H.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are amazing my whole family loves them and we never have leftovers when we have them they are so sweet and tasty yumm
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
These are heaven sent! The best! They are soft and sweet. They go great with a thanksgiving meal. These are the only rolls I buy!
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
These arey favorite to serve on Thanksgiving. No matter how many bags I get there are never any leftovers
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
These are delicious! Buttery, smooth, soft. Decently priced too since you don't have to bake them.
Leanna R.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls rock! They're perfect to eat with anything. I love the sweet taste and fluffy texture they have! Perfect to make mini sandwiches with too!
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are some of the best rolls I have ever eaten. I love the sweet flavor and they have always been super fresh and soft. For no-bake rolls, these are the ones.
Ciara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My hubbs loves these. I think he eats too many. He'll eat this whole package bu himself in a week or less if i let him.
Jasmine S.
Anaheim
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Honestly, I straight up devour King's Hawaiian Rolls! These are seriously way too good to be true. I love making peanut butter & jelly with this, as well as barbecue pulled pork sliders!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?