BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
My family loves these rolls and it isn't Thanksgiving without these to them! They have the right amount of sweet taste and go great with my gravy and mashed potatoes! Perfect for any holiday !
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
CASEY S.
These are a definite must have at my family's Thanksgiving Dinner. They're good just by themselves, as something to soak up gravy, or they're fantastic buns for mini-sandwiches using thanksgiving leftovers!
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Oooh sooo good!! Probably the best pre-packaged rolls I've had. Soft and chewy with just the right amount of sweetness. If you've never tried the mini ham sandwiches, you must!! The recipe is on the website. They are a bit pricey though.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g more...
Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Daysi M.
These are so tasty and can be used for a variety of different recipes. I recently saw a recipe for chicken parm sliders using these and am going to try it sometime this weekend! I love sweet and savory so I'm sure I will enjoy this combination!
Gabby F.
Syracuse, NY
Best Hawaiian sweet rolls! Taste amazing with butter and on the side of a Thanksgiving dinner! Way fluffier than the rest! Filled with carbs, but so worth it for the taste. I would definitely recommend!
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are the best! They are definitely on my thanksgiving list. They have a great sweet taste and are great with anything.. These are definitely a good item for your thanksgiving preparations.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?