BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lakewood
Seriously the best rolls for anything! Sometimes I snack on them, but most of the time I'm making slider sandwiches; turkey loaded with veggies and cheese! The rolls are cheap and easy to grab because they are located at many stores. Everyone should get these, but be careful, they're addicting!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls ever created. They are so sweet, perfect with any combination. Kids love them too! I like to put grilled or fried chicken inside with honey mustard!! Very delicious. More expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for.
Jen H.
Jen H.
These rolls are absolutely delicious! They are good as a sandwich or by themselves! One can find them in most grocery stores. They are good with sandwich meat for appetizers. These are amazing heated or served room temperature. Would recommend!
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney , KS
Foodie Expert
These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The very best bread I've ever had! Omg just the right sweetness! Beyond my expectations! I bought these buns at my local Stop and Shop for $2.99, in the Bronx, NY. I love making mini grilled cheese sandwiches (sharp cheddar). So yummy!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Foodie Expert
Love these! We use these mostly in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! But they are great when you have chicken fried steak or corn and mash potatoes :) Recommend these to any one! Hope you guys enjoy these as much as me and my family!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Amani O.
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
This is one of the most tasty bread ever i usually buy it from #kroger or #walmart and the flavor is sweet and melts in your mouth i think the mini rolls ate perfect for family meal, holiday celebration or barbecue. Love it!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love this bread. Been eating this since I was a kid. You can make sandwiches to eat them with dinner. I am a mom of 4 trying to find something we all Like can be a challenge. I know this will be a win if we had this to eat
Angie W.
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
Foodie Expert
Eat them with dinner. Eat them by themselves. Male Make little sliders out of them, which is my favorite ☺. It doesn't matter you can't go wrong with these King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?