King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Ja'Mel C.
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
I could literally eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! Amazing freaking rolll. Have it for all family functions. We get the big super packs from sams. And it's sold for a reasonable price. Won't he do it ,?
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
These Hawaiian rolls taste so good! I use them to make little ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I find that it add the perfect amount of flavor to make it way more enjoyable than plain white bread. But the best thing about these bad boys is they are also awesome by themselves! Or with a cup of coffee.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
OH MY GOSH... THESE ROLLS ARE FREAKING AMAZINGGGGGG. KINGS HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS CAN BE ATE WITH ANYTHING OR NOTHING. LOL I LOVE EATING THEM BUY ITSELF. THE FLAVOR AND SOFTNESS IS OUTSTANDING. I WOUILD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !!! FOR SURE A GREAT THING TO HAVE WITH ANY DINNER !!

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
So sweet and Delicious and perfect with just Butter or being used for some yummy Pulled Pork! These can be stored for only a few days however outside of the Fridge and then they begin to mold because they're pretty moist. But these are very good and I recommend buying. Perfect for Summer!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls in the world! So soft, so sweet, so savory. I have a household of people to feed all with their own unique tastes and preferences and every single one of them loves these. They're great with a nice butter/marg spread or to use for little sliders. Too delicious!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Foodie Expert
Great compliment on any meal. These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are delicious. They melt in your mouth, you can honestly eat the whole bag if you could. They are not expensive and are worth the price they have. I have had them with potatoe salad and a meat and they rolls taste amazing.
Allie C.
Allie C.
My husband and I love these! They're the perfect little dinner roll to enjoy warm or straight out of the bag! These are perfect for making ham and cheese and cheeseburger sliders! The savory butter pack is our favorite! Pick these up every time I grocery shop!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Temple, TX
These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Newton, KS
i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
Kamrey B.
Kamrey B.
Foodie Expert
These are really an essential when cooking. Literally they taste good with anything. I wouldn't recommend if you're on a diet but if your not then this is the best bread ever. It's not too pricey , and if you like sweet things this is for you. I love them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?