BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
OH MY GOSH... THESE ROLLS ARE FREAKING AMAZINGGGGGG. KINGS HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS CAN BE ATE WITH ANYTHING OR NOTHING. LOL I LOVE EATING THEM BUY ITSELF. THE FLAVOR AND SOFTNESS IS OUTSTANDING. I WOUILD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE !!! FOR SURE A GREAT THING TO HAVE WITH ANY DINNER !!

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
So sweet and Delicious and perfect with just Butter or being used for some yummy Pulled Pork! These can be stored for only a few days however outside of the Fridge and then they begin to mold because they're pretty moist. But these are very good and I recommend buying. Perfect for Summer!
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
words can't even begin to explain how amazing these taste. They are super soft and they have a sweet taste that's irresistible. My favorite meal to eat this with is spaghetti. You can eat this warmed up or straight out of the pack, it is also really good with butter or honey.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls in the world! So soft, so sweet, so savory. I have a household of people to feed all with their own unique tastes and preferences and every single one of them loves these. They're great with a nice butter/marg spread or to use for little sliders. Too delicious!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Foodie Expert
Great compliment on any meal. These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are delicious. They melt in your mouth, you can honestly eat the whole bag if you could. They are not expensive and are worth the price they have. I have had them with potatoe salad and a meat and they rolls taste amazing.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
These are the number one rolls of all time. It's impossible not to eat the whole four pack they are sweet and savory and soft, just the best texture and flavor and always such great quality!!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite kind of rolls! They're soft and sweet and go well with practically anything. We made a breakfast bake with them -- delicious. A friend made ham biscuits with them -- delicious. We buy them all the time if we need rolls. They go so fast in our house!
Allie C.
Allie C.
My husband and I love these! They're the perfect little dinner roll to enjoy warm or straight out of the bag! These are perfect for making ham and cheese and cheeseburger sliders! The savory butter pack is our favorite! Pick these up every time I grocery shop!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Temple, TX
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Newton, KS
i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?