Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Foodie Expert
These sweet Hawaiian Rolls are the best rolls out there! I love that it has a sweet flavor but you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag lol cause they're so good! These rolls are good to eat just by themselves or as a sandwich slider! I usually eat these with ham and cheese and put them in the oven for a bit to get a little toasty. Everyone should try these for sure!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
I have watched my younger sister and brother literally live off of these things their whole lives! Maybe it's sacrilegious, but we started eating these when we would have communion at church, and instead of the wafer and wine, my church had Welch's grape juice and Hawaiian Rolls. Lol! We even have to hide these from the dog! Everyone cannot get enough!
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Orleans
You are not allowed in my house if you do not like "Hawaii Bread". This bread not only tastes amazing, it is perfect for a little sandwich snack. I eat it plain to using it as a hamburger bun... then the company got smart and started making them. A little pricey but I'd definitely recommend this bread!!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
These Hawaiian rolls taste so good! I use them to make little ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch. I find that it add the perfect amount of flavor to make it way more enjoyable than plain white bread. But the best thing about these bad boys is they are also awesome by themselves! Or with a cup of coffee.
Ja'Mel C.
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens
I could literally eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! Amazing freaking rolll. Have it for all family functions. We get the big super packs from sams. And it's sold for a reasonable price. Won't he do it ,?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
So sweet and Delicious and perfect with just Butter or being used for some yummy Pulled Pork! These can be stored for only a few days however outside of the Fridge and then they begin to mold because they're pretty moist. But these are very good and I recommend buying. Perfect for Summer!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
These are the best rolls in the world! So soft, so sweet, so savory. I have a household of people to feed all with their own unique tastes and preferences and every single one of them loves these. They're great with a nice butter/marg spread or to use for little sliders. Too delicious!
Allie C.
Allie C.
My husband and I love these! They're the perfect little dinner roll to enjoy warm or straight out of the bag! These are perfect for making ham and cheese and cheeseburger sliders! The savory butter pack is our favorite! Pick these up every time I grocery shop!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Temple, TX
These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Newton, KS
i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?