BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Cassie I.
My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Josephine F.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
These are literally the best buns E V E R. You can do a lot with these rolls.

TIP:
I am typically a lazy person that loves food, and what I end up doing is putting some cheese in between the rolls then microwaving it. BOMB.
Courtney W.
Foodie Expert
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
So good. I really funny need to leave a review for this one cause I don't think there's a single soul on earth who doesn't absolutely love these. They are simply amazing.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Foodie Expert
Omg!! My daughter would sit and eat the whole bag of I let her. So loves these roll. I use to make her mini sandwiches with them. For her lunch, when she went to school.
jae-anne b.
Foodie Expert
I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH
These are the best. They have a sweet taste. Ham and Swiss on these and pop them in the oven till the cheese melts a little is the best little sandwiched with soup.
Ashley C.
Chicago , Il
Best rolls for the holiday, EVER! I always get 3 packs when family comes over because they are gone within minutes. Sweet rolls can be eaten either warm or cold. Definitely a must have.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?