BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Alexandria S.
These are without a doubt the Best rolls! You don't even need to put them in the oven, they are perfect with just a little bit of butter! They have an amazing sweet taste that makes a great side with any meal!
Stephanie V.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These rolls are absolutely amazing. I love the sweet taste, especially along with ham and swiss cheese.
They're also great with just butter, heated up and warm. They're very versatile and extremely delicious.
Ashly P.
Molalla , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best rolls, great flavor, amazing price, and good for any time not just thanksgiving, even my kids love them and they are very picky eaters. More on the sweet side, but if that's your thing, I highly recommend
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA
Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
Jesabel E.
I love this bread especially with spinach and artichoke dip. The fluffyness of the bread and the taste of the dip make it an amazing combination. Tried it for the first time and I say you should try it too.
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?