Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Kyrstin R.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC

I absolutely love Hawaiian roles and they are an absolute must have for thanksgiving! Heating them up, so good!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Merlita P.
Merlita P.

This is my favorite brand of sweet roll from the grocery. It tastes freshly baked, is very soft and delicious.
Haley R.
Haley R.

These are my thanksgiving must have. They are perfect with any and everything. Melt in your mouth and sweet.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Frostburg , Md

One of my favorite rolls! Super sweet and satisfying. Goes great with any type of meal or as sandwich bread.
Qourtney R.
Qourtney R.
Townsend, DE

Next to Texas Roadhouse rolls these are my favorite. They are so sweet and soft and melt right in my mouth.
Casey V.
Casey V.

I love these bread rolls. They're the best. They taste good. It is sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I love this it is a amazing roll has a sweet baked honey and Sugary taste always in my thanksgiving dinner
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

Holiday favorite in my house! My family lives these rolls warm or cold. They sure do pull a meal together
adrien j.
adrien j.
Orlando, FL

I love these Hawaiian sweet bed rolls. They are so soft and delicious a great accompaniment to any meal.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?