BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I used to love these because they are delicious plain, but then my mind was blown when I realized how many different ways you can use them! My favorite so far is using a couple together as a hot dog bun replacement. So delicious!! I make sure we never run out of these babies!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are a staple in my home. They're soft and sweet, and delicious with any meal or as a snack. My 3 year old loves them, and I love that they're made in a peanut and tree nut free facility, so I can rest assured then are safe for him. We always have them on hand.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denton, TX
These are a must have for Thanksgiving (#Turkeyday)! You can warm them in the oven in the cardboard tray and have delicious rolls to soak up your Turkey gravy! Then you can use them for leftover turkey sandwiches with a little cranberry sauce. We buy them every year!
Haley J.
Haley J.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Foodie Expert
I love these King Hawaiian rolls they were so good they're like sweet in there so moist and soft and you can even make sandwiches out of them or eat them with lasagna or Pastas I just eat them for a snack an they are so affordable like 1 dollars for a 4 pack
Hellen F.
Hellen F.
Albuquerque , NM
The best rolls that ever existed!!! Seriously!!! They are so sweet and soft and taste great straight out of the bag or warm it up and add some butter or jelly. Nom nom nom 😋 one of my fave ways to eat it is put a cheese in the middle and toss it in a pan.
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Omg I love love this bread . Literally you have to get to them first in the house or they will be gone. The taste of them is unexplainable . Not healthy but soooo good . You don't even have to combine it with anything because by itself it's amazing !!!!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
I LOVE THESE SWEET ROLLS they are delicious, affordable, and very sweet. They are perfect for everyday food. They are good for dipping in gravy especially because they have that sweet taste to them. I really recommend these for thanksgiving especially
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
If I had to pick 1 carb to eat for the rest of my life, I could totally pick these LOL perfect sweet flavor and are so soft. They are also super versatile. I use them as pieces to dip into spinach dip, but also use them for hot ham and swiss sliders!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?