Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY

These are the most amazing rolls! I'm kinda the outcast of the family and don't love bread that much but these I could eat my weight in, luckily I only eat them a couple times a year. They are good warmed up or at room temperature, plain, with butter or toppings. You really can't go wrong with these!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

If you haven't tried these rolls then you are missing out. I like bread a lot but theses sweet rolls are just amazing! When i get them they don't stick around in my house. If someone try's to give you and off brand of these Don't Take Them. Other brands an not compare to King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
San Antonio, TX

I slice these in half and put butter in between them. Wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them in the oven. My husband loves these and so does my two year old daughter these rolls are so addicting especially with butter. I like to use land and lakes butter. I would eat these rolls everyday.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

Hands down the best rolls to have for thanksgiving! Not only are they a hit with every age group, but they're so versatile ! From oven baked ham and turkey sliders, to pairing with a great plate full of mashed potatoes and turkey, this is for sure a staple for our house every thanksgiving!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA

These are gone within the day they are bought. They taste so delicious on their own and when you add butter on them, even better. And some ham and cheese and butter, no words can describe how good these are. Always have to stock up on it. It's a good snack to have and to just munch on.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, Ca

I used to love these because they are delicious plain, but then my mind was blown when I realized how many different ways you can use them! My favorite so far is using a couple together as a hot dog bun replacement. So delicious!! I make sure we never run out of these babies!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.

These rolls are a staple in my home. They're soft and sweet, and delicious with any meal or as a snack. My 3 year old loves them, and I love that they're made in a peanut and tree nut free facility, so I can rest assured then are safe for him. We always have them on hand.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denton, TX

These are a must have for Thanksgiving (#Turkeyday)! You can warm them in the oven in the cardboard tray and have delicious rolls to soak up your Turkey gravy! Then you can use them for leftover turkey sandwiches with a little cranberry sauce. We buy them every year!
Haley J.
Haley J.

These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now