BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kamrey B.
These are really an essential when cooking. Literally they taste good with anything. I wouldn't recommend if you're on a diet but if your not then this is the best bread ever. It's not too pricey , and if you like sweet things this is for you. I love them.
Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL
Have you tried these as a bread pudding base? Oh you should, you definitely should... How about as a side for a picnic? For hamburgers? Grilled Cheese? BLT? Definitely a fantastic addition to any meal, any time. Yes, it is on the sweet side, which means it will compliment your savory dishes to perfection.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
These rolls are hands down THE best rolls! They are good just by themselves with butter, or as a sandwhich with meat (my favorite is pulled pork)! It's sweet, but not too sweet where it over powers other flavors. You really can't go wrong with these rolls, and if you have never tried these delicious Hawaiian rolls before, go to your nearest grocery store and get some!
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These sweet Hawaiian Rolls are the best rolls out there! I love that it has a sweet flavor but you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag lol cause they're so good! These rolls are good to eat just by themselves or as a sandwich slider! I usually eat these with ham and cheese and put them in the oven for a bit to get a little toasty. Everyone should try these for sure!
Maria G.
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are among some of my favorite bread products ever. I love how soft they are, slightly chewy, just a tad sweet and totally delicious. Additionally, theyre versatile; you can make them into buns for pulled pork or hamburger sliders, though I prefer to have them on their own as a bit of a snack! Overall, I highly recommend King's Hawaiian sweet rolls.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
I have watched my younger sister and brother literally live off of these things their whole lives! Maybe it's sacrilegious, but we started eating these when we would have communion at church, and instead of the wafer and wine, my church had Welch's grape juice and Hawaiian Rolls. Lol! We even have to hide these from the dog! Everyone cannot get enough!
Taylor H.
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
My family can NOT get enough of these rolls! My 12 year-old son will eat an entire package if I let him! They are lightly sweet, but taste great with all types of food, and are at a great price point (especially around the holidays!).
Kayla W.
Lakewood
Seriously the best rolls for anything! Sometimes I snack on them, but most of the time I'm making slider sandwiches; turkey loaded with veggies and cheese! The rolls are cheap and easy to grab because they are located at many stores. Everyone should get these, but be careful, they're addicting!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?