BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Omg these are the most addicting rolls ever! We use them for sandwiches and to eat plain. They are soft and a little bit sweet but all sorts of wonderful. My kids love eating them for snacks!
Jamele D.
Wilmington, NC
Love these substitute these for any type of bread . loyalty is a must when it comes to these buns but not limited to the sub rolls because they are delicious as well
Kristen M.
These are the best dinner rolls ever, they're great for holidays and basically any get together. My family buys these all the time, they have such a great flavor and they're always soft.
Hollie O.
O yum these rolls are good and slightly sweet. Fresh out the oven i like to stuff my bread with turkey and mashed potatoes. Yummmmm i cant wait for Thanksgiving.
Josephine F.
Irvine, CA
These are literally the best buns E V E R. You can do a lot with these rolls.

TIP:
I am typically a lazy person that loves food, and what I end up doing is putting some cheese in between the rolls then microwaving it. BOMB.
Cassie I.
My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
Courtney W.
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Kelli M.
I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
So good. I really funny need to leave a review for this one cause I don't think there's a single soul on earth who doesn't absolutely love these. They are simply amazing.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?