BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Charlie M.
Gallant, AL
These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite rolls for any meal! They are so amazing soft and delicious, even more great when heated up just at tiny bit!!! The also make good sandwich buns ;) on turkey day I dip mine in gravy.
Kyra V.
Auburn, GA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are the best ever!!!! I could eat a whole pack of left to my own devices. If they are in my house they don't last more than a day or 2. They make great mini egg sammies for breakfast mini grilled cheese too!
Rika H.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Emily O.
Marion, KY
These rolls are everything for thanksgiving !!! My mom makes them every year as little sandwiches with different kinds of meat or just as dinner rolls and they are perfect. Try looking up recipes to use these for.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
Morganne M.
What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?