King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Connie B.
Connie B.
My favorite rolls!!! Love making little sandwiches with them! My kids love them too!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Washington, DC
The best rolls for sliders. Perfect for Thanksgiving leftover turkey sandwiches.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
Mobile, AL
The best rolls! I have to hide them from my husband, he'll clear the whole bag!
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
The best rolls in the world!!! My family eats these with supper every night!(:
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
They are sooo good! My kids love them. I buy every thanksgiving for the family
Anne H.
Anne H.
San Antonio, TX
I love to make these in the oven with ham and cheese inside! My kids love it!
Alice R.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Foodie Expert
I kept hearing friends say how much they like this so thought I would try it.
I did not like it at all. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
I don't like sweet bread and this is sweet. If I am eating bread I want it like I always have it, with lots of butter. Bread is one of my favorite foods and I don't want it changed into cake. Sorry to all who like it but I won't be recommending this one.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Foodie Expert
These sweet Hawaiian Rolls are the best rolls out there! I love that it has a sweet flavor but you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag lol cause they're so good! These rolls are good to eat just by themselves or as a sandwich slider! I usually eat these with ham and cheese and put them in the oven for a bit to get a little toasty. Everyone should try these for sure!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
I have watched my younger sister and brother literally live off of these things their whole lives! Maybe it's sacrilegious, but we started eating these when we would have communion at church, and instead of the wafer and wine, my church had Welch's grape juice and Hawaiian Rolls. Lol! We even have to hide these from the dog! Everyone cannot get enough!
Francesca D.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
You are not allowed in my house if you do not like "Hawaii Bread". This bread not only tastes amazing, it is perfect for a little sandwich snack. I eat it plain to using it as a hamburger bun... then the company got smart and started making them. A little pricey but I'd definitely recommend this bread!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?