Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Merlita P.
Merlita P.

This is my favorite brand of sweet roll from the grocery. It tastes freshly baked, is very soft and delicious.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

My family just love these rolls with any meal.. you can use them to make slider or for the kids PB&J on them..
Haley R.
Haley R.

These are my thanksgiving must have. They are perfect with any and everything. Melt in your mouth and sweet.
Casey V.
Casey V.

I love these bread rolls. They're the best. They taste good. It is sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I love this it is a amazing roll has a sweet baked honey and Sugary taste always in my thanksgiving dinner
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

Holiday favorite in my house! My family lives these rolls warm or cold. They sure do pull a meal together
adrien j.
adrien j.
Orlando, FL

I love these Hawaiian sweet bed rolls. They are so soft and delicious a great accompaniment to any meal.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX

Hangs down the best bread ever! I always look forward to Thanksgiving becuase of this bread and pie. Lol
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

So yum! used them to make ham and swiss sandwiches. turned out delicious!! will be buying these again.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now