Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN

My favorite rolls ever besides home made. I love using these to make sliders, or mini sandwiches. They are amazing.
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
Orlando, FL

I loves Kings Hawaiian !!! It's so soft !!! I can't eat just one ! With or without butter is simply delicious !!!!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ

The best sweet rolls out there. These are one of my favorites! Sometimes I just eat them by themselves. So tasty!.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Such crack!!! We eat these constantly in our family and they go well with any dinner or simply eating them alone.
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL

I love these every time I get the chance I buy these and the different ones they are good to eat or make anything
Crystal O.
Crystal O.

Can you have a holiday dinner without dinner rolls? I think not! This is definitely a Thanksgiving dinner staple!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA

These are go good.
Perfectly soft and when baked they're soft on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside .
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

This bread taste so great it has a sweet tasting at the end it is worth buying this bread you'll love it so much
Luz C.
Luz C.

These rolls are perfect for thanksgiving they are sweet and very delicious theirs no thanks giving without rolls
Sacha S.
Sacha S.
Sandy, OR

These are one of my favorite snacks (great hangover food 😉), and our preferred BBQ buns! Great with pulled pork.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?