Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL

I love these every time I get the chance I buy these and the different ones they are good to eat or make anything
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

This bread taste so great it has a sweet tasting at the end it is worth buying this bread you'll love it so much
Luz C.
Luz C.

These rolls are perfect for thanksgiving they are sweet and very delicious theirs no thanks giving without rolls
Sacha S.
Sacha S.
Sandy, OR

These are one of my favorite snacks (great hangover food 😉), and our preferred BBQ buns! Great with pulled pork.
Kyrstin R.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC

I absolutely love Hawaiian roles and they are an absolute must have for thanksgiving! Heating them up, so good!
Merlita P.
Merlita P.

This is my favorite brand of sweet roll from the grocery. It tastes freshly baked, is very soft and delicious.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

My family just love these rolls with any meal.. you can use them to make slider or for the kids PB&J on them..
Haley R.
Haley R.

These are my thanksgiving must have. They are perfect with any and everything. Melt in your mouth and sweet.
Casey V.
Casey V.

I love these bread rolls. They're the best. They taste good. It is sweet, but not too sweet. Just perfect!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now