BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Charlie M.
Gallant
These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
These are so good! Soft...moist... a bit of sweetness and a lot of flavor in these. But who doesn't love bread?! Definitely should try them if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Favorite rolls for any meal! They are so amazing soft and delicious, even more great when heated up just at tiny bit!!! The also make good sandwich buns ;) on turkey day I dip mine in gravy.
Morganne M.
What's one of my Thanksgiving and in general favorite things? Hawiian sweet rolls. I love them. I put butter, gravy, or cranberry sauce on them. I definitly recomend them to everyone.
Emily O.
Marion, KY
These rolls are everything for thanksgiving !!! My mom makes them every year as little sandwiches with different kinds of meat or just as dinner rolls and they are perfect. Try looking up recipes to use these for.
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Kita B.
Thomasboro
These rolls are PERFECT for thanksgiving. You can eat it by itself or it's even better with butter. They're really moist. They can be bought at almost any store that sells groceries and they're not very expensive.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?