BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tanielle J.
One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Samantha D.
These are the best rolls ever!! My whole family loves them. The have the perfect sweet flavor to them and the are the perfect size, you can even use them for mini sandwiches for the week after thanksgiving.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
Aisosa O.
These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Sarah A.
Denton, TX
These are a must have for Thanksgiving (#Turkeyday)! You can warm them in the oven in the cardboard tray and have delicious rolls to soak up your Turkey gravy! Then you can use them for leftover turkey sandwiches with a little cranberry sauce. We buy them every year!
Takarra H.
So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delicious and definitely a holiday staple! They are a good value and worth every penny. Much better tasting than other comparable rolls. I always suggest these for family gatherings or bring them myself.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
Ali E.
Houston
I always saw this around the store and I never thought of buying this product until one of my brothers bought it for thanks giving dinner & absolutely love it so soft and enjoyable.I have no negative reviews for this.🙂
Ashley P.
Kernersville, NC
I love using these the day after and making leftover sliders! Mmm just throw some turkey, stuffing, smear some mashed potatoes on the bread some cheese and grill it!! You can even dip it into some gravy and its delicious!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?