BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Aisosa O.
These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
Takarra H.
So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Maribel S.
Omg my fave rolls i love putting them in the oven for a crispy bun. By far the best buns. I usually eat these with mashed potatoes. I have nothing bad to say. I love sweet buns lol. Definetly recommended dto my sisters
Ashley P.
Kernersville, NC
I love using these the day after and making leftover sliders! Mmm just throw some turkey, stuffing, smear some mashed potatoes on the bread some cheese and grill it!! You can even dip it into some gravy and its delicious!
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
These are be far the best rolls one could ever have at the table! Or even as a quick snack. I buy these at sams club, very good value for the size of package. Can't go wrong with these rolls-!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so delicious and definitely a holiday staple! They are a good value and worth every penny. Much better tasting than other comparable rolls. I always suggest these for family gatherings or bring them myself.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
Ali E.
Houston
I always saw this around the store and I never thought of buying this product until one of my brothers bought it for thanks giving dinner & absolutely love it so soft and enjoyable.I have no negative reviews for this.🙂
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?