Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ

The best sweet rolls out there. These are one of my favorites! Sometimes I just eat them by themselves. So tasty!.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Such crack!!! We eat these constantly in our family and they go well with any dinner or simply eating them alone.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.

Can you have a holiday dinner without dinner rolls? I think not! This is definitely a Thanksgiving dinner staple!
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL

I love these every time I get the chance I buy these and the different ones they are good to eat or make anything
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA

These are go good.
Perfectly soft and when baked they're soft on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside .
Leslie A.
Leslie A.

This bread taste so great it has a sweet tasting at the end it is worth buying this bread you'll love it so much
Luz C.
Luz C.

These rolls are perfect for thanksgiving they are sweet and very delicious theirs no thanks giving without rolls
Sacha S.
Sacha S.
Sandy, OR

These are one of my favorite snacks (great hangover food 😉), and our preferred BBQ buns! Great with pulled pork.
Kyrstin R.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC

I absolutely love Hawaiian roles and they are an absolute must have for thanksgiving! Heating them up, so good!
Merlita P.
Merlita P.

This is my favorite brand of sweet roll from the grocery. It tastes freshly baked, is very soft and delicious.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now