BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Shae R.
My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA
These have been an essential at my Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember! It is not truly the holidays if my grandfather isn't offering up these babies!! Absolute must have! ❤️ Every single year!
Leslie J.
Amazing! Love these rolls. They are sweet and delicious. Great at anytime of year. I love using these to make little slider sandwiches for potlucks as well as just setting out on my dinner table for people to enjoy.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolls, I could eat a whole package myself. Its sweet but not too sweet, but until recently I had a hard time finding them. Now that I see them regularly I will definitely be buying them for our "friendsgiving"
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
These are AWESOME to have around for thanksgiving!! Get some extra packs so you can make small turkey and mashed potato sliders the next day after thanksgiving!! SO good!! Highly recommend for sure!
Francine M.
These are so addicting! I have been hooked on them since the first time I tried it. They're sweet and tastes just as amazing by itself or even filled with something savory. I always recommend this to everyone I know
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these not only for Thanksgiving but every day dinner they are so soft you can heat them up they have a little bit of a sweet taste to it they are at a good price easy to find in any grocery store
Tanielle J.
One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Aisosa O.
These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?