BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so delicious and definitely a holiday staple! They are a good value and worth every penny. Much better tasting than other comparable rolls. I always suggest these for family gatherings or bring them myself.
Maribel S.
Omg my fave rolls i love putting them in the oven for a crispy bun. By far the best buns. I usually eat these with mashed potatoes. I have nothing bad to say. I love sweet buns lol. Definetly recommended dto my sisters
Ali E.
Houston
I always saw this around the store and I never thought of buying this product until one of my brothers bought it for thanks giving dinner & absolutely love it so soft and enjoyable.I have no negative reviews for this.🙂
Ashley P.
Kernersville, NC
I love using these the day after and making leftover sliders! Mmm just throw some turkey, stuffing, smear some mashed potatoes on the bread some cheese and grill it!! You can even dip it into some gravy and its delicious!
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
These are be far the best rolls one could ever have at the table! Or even as a quick snack. I buy these at sams club, very good value for the size of package. Can't go wrong with these rolls-!
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
These are so good! Soft...moist... a bit of sweetness and a lot of flavor in these. But who doesn't love bread?! Definitely should try them if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!
Jazzmin S.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, who doesn't love these things! They have been a favorite since I was a child, and always will be! They are great for BBQ chicken sliders, and available at almost any grocery store! Yay for Hawaiian rolls 😋
Kaleena D.
❤️❤️these are my holiday staple. My go to for parties and sometimes I just buy the four pack and eat them by myself. They are just sweet enough to go with all foods and they are always soft. They are great price wise.
Jasmine B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?