BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Who else eats these year round and not just over holidays?! 6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?6 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Samantha P.
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
These rolls are like eating candy! They are so yummy. We put these rolls out for Thanksgiving dinner and they are gone within minutes. My kids love them which is a huge plus! Glad they sell them year around!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
Shae R.
My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Niki T.
White Lake, MI
My family loves King's Hawaiian rolls!! We get them in larger packages for holiday meals. I got the jalapeno ones for pulled pork sandwiches. And my daughter likes to use them to make a sandwich on for lunch. The flavor of the roll is great with lunchmeats and it holds up well for mayo.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
words can't even begin to explain how amazing these taste. They are super soft and they have a sweet taste that's irresistible. My favorite meal to eat this with is spaghetti. You can eat this warmed up or straight out of the pack, it is also really good with butter or honey.
Dana C.
Does Sam's carry these rolls? We have a HUGE family and I'd like to be prepared.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
What's your favorite Hawaiian Roll topping?
DEVORAH B.