BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Who else eats these year round and not just over holidays?! 6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for the holidays. My boyfriends family introduced them to me and they are the only roll that isn't homemade that I love eating at holiday celebrations. They have great taste and are a great price
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
Niki T.
White Lake, MI
My family loves King's Hawaiian rolls!! We get them in larger packages for holiday meals. I got the jalapeno ones for pulled pork sandwiches. And my daughter likes to use them to make a sandwich on for lunch. The flavor of the roll is great with lunchmeats and it holds up well for mayo.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
words can't even begin to explain how amazing these taste. They are super soft and they have a sweet taste that's irresistible. My favorite meal to eat this with is spaghetti. You can eat this warmed up or straight out of the pack, it is also really good with butter or honey.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Addicting is the only word to describe these ! They are so yummy and super cheap ! I get them at target ! I use them as buns for meat or even as just plan side dish buns ! I get mine at target ! They are not healthy but a good cheat meal
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Courtney L.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT , THEY ARE SO GOOD!
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa
Who else eats these year round and not just over holidays?!
Shawna G.
I am thinking of making a casserole type dish with these. Ham and cheese sliders?
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
Are these good I see them often but never tasted them would you recommend over just regular rolls?