BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Williamsburg, KY
delicious! A quick grab for thanksgiving backup rolls! i prefer to bake my own rolls, but like i said these are great too. just pop them in the oven for a couple minutes or eat them as is and bam no worries.
Arianna Z.
I beg my mom to make these as often as possible! They are so perfectly sweet! She just throws them in the oven in the tray they come in and they come out perfect! A little bit of crunch around the edges and soft and flaky on the inside! Yum!
Samantha M.
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
These rolls are like eating candy! They are so yummy. We put these rolls out for Thanksgiving dinner and they are gone within minutes. My kids love them which is a huge plus! Glad they sell them year around!
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for the holidays. My boyfriends family introduced them to me and they are the only roll that isn't homemade that I love eating at holiday celebrations. They have great taste and are a great price
Jennifer O.
These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Shae R.
My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Addicting is the only word to describe these ! They are so yummy and super cheap ! I get them at target ! I use them as buns for meat or even as just plan side dish buns ! I get mine at target ! They are not healthy but a good cheat meal
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Courtney L.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT , THEY ARE SO GOOD!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?
Shawna G.
I am thinking of making a casserole type dish with these. Ham and cheese sliders?
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
Are these good I see them often but never tasted them would you recommend over just regular rolls?
Melissa M.
['Victor ', ''], NY
I have always baked my own but are these rolls as good as homemade rolls?