BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kayla H.
If I had to pick 1 carb to eat for the rest of my life, I could totally pick these LOL perfect sweet flavor and are so soft. They are also super versatile. I use them as pieces to dip into spinach dip, but also use them for hot ham and swiss sliders!
Samantha M.
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
Megan R.
This is my go-to brand of rolls for any meal. They are great by themselves or you can too them with melted butter. I also make sliders with them and have yet to try a recipe that I didn't like. They are also great with spinach artichoke dip.
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these for the holidays. My boyfriends family introduced them to me and they are the only roll that isn't homemade that I love eating at holiday celebrations. They have great taste and are a great price
Jennifer O.
These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Shae R.
My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Addicting is the only word to describe these ! They are so yummy and super cheap ! I get them at target ! I use them as buns for meat or even as just plan side dish buns ! I get mine at target ! They are not healthy but a good cheat meal
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?