BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #8 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Jennifer O.
These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Samantha P.
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
jessica b.
These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Addicting is the only word to describe these ! They are so yummy and super cheap ! I get them at target ! I use them as buns for meat or even as just plan side dish buns ! I get mine at target ! They are not healthy but a good cheat meal
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?