BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Biljana N.
Oklahoma City, OK
The holidays aren't the holidays without these sweet little guys!! They're great to make mini turkey sandwiches with on Black Friday! Add a little provolone and Dijon mustard, and you're all set! Yummy!!
Daysi M.
These are so tasty and can be used for a variety of different recipes. I recently saw a recipe for chicken parm sliders using these and am going to try it sometime this weekend! I love sweet and savory so I'm sure I will enjoy this combination!
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love these! We use these mostly in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! But they are great when you have chicken fried steak or corn and mash potatoes :) Recommend these to any one! Hope you guys enjoy these as much as me and my family!
Nicole B.
THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Camara S.
Franklin, GA
Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Gabriela V.
I use these in my grandma's recipe of Ecuadorian stuffing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness! Must have in my kitchen! Well that's besides the turkey on that day!
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
Love these things to death. I will spend the extra money just for these! My kids don't even like many buns an they go crazy over them. They are not a bad price either.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?