Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.

This small package is great for taking a lunch with it. The Hawaiian bread is great for everything. I love dip in the dill dip too.
YoKasta M.
YoKasta M.
Nashville, TN

These rolls are the most perfect, sweet, soft rolls I've ever eaten! They complement EVERYTHING, and they're NOT too heavy either!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA

I don't think I need to review this but I will. And I'll say this: amazing. Truly. Simply. Iconic. Buy it. Trust me. Just grab 2.
Rosanna K.
Rosanna K.

Omg I love the Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. They are the best. They have a great Texture with just the right amount of sweetness.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

So Delicious & super soft! I love dipping this bread in my soup especially! But of course it's perfect for pretty much any dish
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
lakeland, fl

So good! These are a must have at every BBQ or family dinner. They are delicious by themselves or split with something in them.
Krista J.
Krista J.

We bought these for thanksgivingthis yearand we thought that 1 of our packages were molded. Nope they now have jalapeño flavor.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

I like these and I make ham and cheese sandwiches for my guests all the time they aren't necessarily healthy but that's okay!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite parts of dinner! I have always loved these rolls ever since I was little. They are so soft and delicious!
Staci H.
Staci H.
Brookland, AR

My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now