Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Marsadies S.
Marsadies S.
Newton, KS

Omg i just love these rolls so amazing!! if you just put a little butter in the the roll it makes it soo much better. my favorite rolls!
Taliyah W.
Taliyah W.

😍😍😍 I'm in love with these rolls ,it tastes amazing. It's sweet but not overly sweet
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT
Leyri C.
Leyri C.
Pennsauken, Nj

This bread is addicting!!! So moist and just a tad but sweet. I love pairing it with hot chocolate or nice hot cup of coffee and cream.
Gigi D.
Gigi D.

This is my favorite thanksgiving dish! LOL, yes, so delicious! Perfect for leftover turkey sliders with cranberry, soft and Sweet...YUM
Norrisha L.
Norrisha L.
long beach, CA

The best rolls if your looking for sweet and tasty they are good for thanksgiving dinner but my family eats them year round i love them
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL

My favorite rolls! From eating them as bread with meals to eating them with ham and cheese for lunch! The only type of bread I buy now!
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV

This bread is delicious and so versatile. You can add some
Meat and cheese to it or peanut butter. The sweetness adds to any sandwich!
Guadalupe D.
Guadalupe D.
Baytown, TX

Best rolls ever.. I don't think there is a single personwho doesn't like them lol.. I could it them all day every day with everything
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Granite City, IL

King's Hawaiian Rolls are always a must for your holiday get together. These rolls compliment any meal or just to enjoy on their own!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Smithville , TX

Always eat these with whatever we can! My daughter loves them just by themselves. I like to toast them in the toaster oven for a bit
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?