Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nov. 30, 2015, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Such crack!!! We eat these constantly in our family and they go well with any dinner or simply eating them alone.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Can you have a holiday dinner without dinner rolls? I think not! This is definitely a Thanksgiving dinner staple!
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
I love these every time I get the chance I buy these and the different ones they are good to eat or make anything
Luz C.
Luz C.
These rolls are perfect for thanksgiving they are sweet and very delicious theirs no thanks giving without rolls
Sacha S.
Sacha S.
Sandy, OR
These are one of my favorite snacks (great hangover food 😉), and our preferred BBQ buns! Great with pulled pork.
Kyrstin R.
Kyrstin R.
Dallas, NC
I absolutely love Hawaiian roles and they are an absolute must have for thanksgiving! Heating them up, so good!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Feb. 11, 2016, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
We buy these all the time! Have them with almost every dinner! Big hit at our house. The kids enjoy them a lot
Merlita P.
Merlita P.
This is my favorite brand of sweet roll from the grocery. It tastes freshly baked, is very soft and delicious.
Haley R.
Haley R.
These are my thanksgiving must have. They are perfect with any and everything. Melt in your mouth and sweet.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I love this it is a amazing roll has a sweet baked honey and Sugary taste always in my thanksgiving dinner
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?