BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA
Can you say DIVINE! The best dinner/ anytime rolls I've ever had. My addiction is beyond obsessive. I can eat and entire family in one sitting, sadly. The truth is I would tell you to go out a buy them but then you would have to invite me over.
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Estoy panecitos son realmente deliciosos tienen un sabor diferente a todos y especialmente para los niños a ellos les encantan yo siempre los compro a mi niño le facinan los recomiendo ampliamente para toda la familia! Ahora se me terminaron! ☹️
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The ONLY rolls I'll have at our family thanksgiving and Christmas feasts! These are a favorite and are perfect for ham rolls! We love that they're sweet but not overly sweet; they basically melt in your mouth!
Maria P.
West Haven , UT
These are the best rolls! They are for any occasion and go great with pretty much all meals! My sister doesn't like to eat bread but if these are out then you can't get her to stop! I will always tell people to try these out if they haven't yet.
Jennifer O.
These are by far my favorite dinner rolls! There are never any left in my house. The price is reasonable and the flavor amazing! These taste great from the oven, microwave, or even straight from the package. They are sweeter than regular dinner rolls so may not pair with everything.
Samantha M.
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
Kayla H.
If I had to pick 1 carb to eat for the rest of my life, I could totally pick these LOL perfect sweet flavor and are so soft. They are also super versatile. I use them as pieces to dip into spinach dip, but also use them for hot ham and swiss sliders!
jessica b.
These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
Brandi J.
Saint cloud, FL
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?