Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Krista J.
Krista J.

We bought these for thanksgivingthis yearand we thought that 1 of our packages were molded. Nope they now have jalapeño flavor.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha, WI

I like these and I make ham and cheese sandwiches for my guests all the time they aren't necessarily healthy but that's okay!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite parts of dinner! I have always loved these rolls ever since I was little. They are so soft and delicious!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chaffee, MO

These rolls are hands down the best rolls out there. Crescent rolls and Hawaiian rolls are a staple for thanksgiving dinner!
Staci H.
Staci H.
Jonesboro , AR

My absolute favorite rolls! Nothing better than Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! These are wonderful to make sliders or even eat alone.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Nehalem

So soft and sweet perfect at the table for your family meal. Add some hot butter and dip in the gravy its heaven on a plate
Maria M.
Maria M.
Atlanta, GA

Delicioso

Me encanta el sabor de este pan esta delicioso lo recomiendo para acompañar sus comidas, a mis hijos les encanta.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Croydon, PA

The best rolls at any holiday dinner. Dipping these in gravy or adding pieces of turkey to make little sandwiches is ideal.
Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL

This bread is so good every year at thanksgiving we need this bread this year we bought two big bags of them. So delicious
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN

These are. A must have for thanksgiving in my house they taste amazing and i highly recommend them to anyone and everyone
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now