BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Maribel S.
Omg my fave rolls i love putting them in the oven for a crispy bun. By far the best buns. I usually eat these with mashed potatoes. I have nothing bad to say. I love sweet buns lol. Definetly recommended dto my sisters
Andrea C.
Newton, KS
i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
Jazzmin S.
Bakersfield, CA
Seriously, who doesn't love these things! They have been a favorite since I was a child, and always will be! They are great for BBQ chicken sliders, and available at almost any grocery store! Yay for Hawaiian rolls 😋
Ali H.
Waco, TX
These are the best rolls ever created. They are so sweet, perfect with any combination. Kids love them too! I like to put grilled or fried chicken inside with honey mustard!! Very delicious. More expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for.
Brittany B.
If you haven't tried these rolls then you are missing out. I like bread a lot but theses sweet rolls are just amazing! When i get them they don't stick around in my house. If someone try's to give you and off brand of these Don't Take Them. Other brands an not compare to King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Ashly P.
Molalla, OR
Best rolls, great flavor, amazing price, and good for any time not just thanksgiving, even my kids love them and they are very picky eaters. More on the sweet side, but if that's your thing, I highly recommend
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Jen H.
These rolls are absolutely delicious! They are good as a sandwich or by themselves! One can find them in most grocery stores. They are good with sandwich meat for appetizers. These are amazing heated or served room temperature. Would recommend!
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
Biljana N.
Oklahoma City, OK
The holidays aren't the holidays without these sweet little guys!! They're great to make mini turkey sandwiches with on Black Friday! Add a little provolone and Dijon mustard, and you're all set! Yummy!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?