Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Ami H.
Ami H.

I love the King's hawaiian bread. It's super soft and seeet. So you can just serve as is or toast it a bit for crunchinessz perfect for sliders too
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ

These kings hawaiian bread goes well with ham for thanksgiving. I love to have them like a mini sandwich if I have leftover ham and hawaiian rolls.
Simar B.
Simar B.
Covington, GA

Oh lawd! These are the best rolls ever! Sweet and soft and goes great with roasted chicken or turkey! You can never go wrong with these rolls! 💖
Maribel F.
Maribel F.

I personally love these and so do my family. They go great with any food during a family meal. The value is also great for such a good flavor.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love Hawaiian bread. It's god with some Dalit meat or sometimes I'll put egg salad in them. I love the sweetness. Better than normal bread!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Rockford, IL

These are fantastic! Perfect size and always fresh and moist. The flavor is the best. I highly recommend them. Pinterest has recipes.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this bread it smells so good and it's great with butter and all other sorts of spread I would recommend it to my family and friends
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Beaumont, CA

Seriously could eat a large bag of these myself. I love carbs!! The sweetness is perfect, just add the butter mmmmm. My mouth is watering.
Anny F.
Anny F.

I love this sweet bread, is the perfect companion for any meal and it be right at my Holliday dinner table,
Is soft, sweet and delicious.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

Hawaiian rolls are the best and thanksgiving would be incomplete without them. Put them in the oven to toast a bit and you are in heaven.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?