BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Mariam A.
Cary , NC
This is not just a favorite holiday essential. It works for kids of all ages. A simple smack of butter takes it up a notch-forget adding meat and cheese-and veggies-that just turns an ordinary sandwich to an extraordinarily awesome sandwich. Warm it up on a frying pan and the crisp factor is yummo
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH
These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
Omg I love love this bread . Literally you have to get to them first in the house or they will be gone. The taste of them is unexplainable . Not healthy but soooo good . You don't even have to combine it with anything because by itself it's amazing !!!!
Lena K.
San Francisco, CA
My parents and I killed a whole tray of these last night. The great thing about these rolls is you can literally eat them with anything. Butternut squash soup, turkey/cranberry sandwich, plain! You name it. These are the best little fluffs of bliss!
Alex C.
Orange , NJ
I LOVE THESE SWEET ROLLS they are delicious, affordable, and very sweet. They are perfect for everyday food. They are good for dipping in gravy especially because they have that sweet taste to them. I really recommend these for thanksgiving especially
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
These rolls are a staple for all of my family get-togethers! They pair perfectly with tuna and chicken salad, taste great with meat of any kind, are great for sopping up gravy or soup, and make perfect sandwiches!
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
These rolls are best served warm and make sure they are fresh, once opened use whole package or throw out the rest, they are no good after being opened for a day as they tend to go stale. I like eating either mini sliders on these or rotisserie chicken.
Sasha D.
Richmond, VA
I love love love these rolls!! They're so soft and slightly sweet and delicious warm with butter. They also make a great turkey sandwich. It may not be the healthiest thing but on my cheat days they sure are tasty!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Kings hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls! They are so sweet and have just a hint of pineapple taste to them. They're really unlike any other breads I've ever tasted. I always buy these for thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Geovana G.
Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?