BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Chelsey M.
Great compliment on any meal. These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are delicious. They melt in your mouth, you can honestly eat the whole bag if you could. They are not expensive and are worth the price they have. I have had them with potatoe salad and a meat and they rolls taste amazing.
Francine M.
These are so addicting! I have been hooked on them since the first time I tried it. They're sweet and tastes just as amazing by itself or even filled with something savory. I always recommend this to everyone I know
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
these rolls are absolutely DELICIOUS. They have the perfect amount of sweet counteracted with the salty - a dream combination! I've had these many times and I can proudly say that I'm never let down by them!
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolls, I could eat a whole package myself. Its sweet but not too sweet, but until recently I had a hard time finding them. Now that I see them regularly I will definitely be buying them for our "friendsgiving"
Aisosa O.
These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL
These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
Takarra H.
So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Allie C.
My husband and I love these! They're the perfect little dinner roll to enjoy warm or straight out of the bag! These are perfect for making ham and cheese and cheeseburger sliders! The savory butter pack is our favorite! Pick these up every time I grocery shop!
Maribel S.
Omg my fave rolls i love putting them in the oven for a crispy bun. By far the best buns. I usually eat these with mashed potatoes. I have nothing bad to say. I love sweet buns lol. Definetly recommended dto my sisters
Darlene H.
Temple, TX
These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?