Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Starkville, MS

My favorite rolls! From eating them as bread with meals to eating them with ham and cheese for lunch! The only type of bread I buy now!
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV

This bread is delicious and so versatile. You can add some
Meat and cheese to it or peanut butter. The sweetness adds to any sandwich!
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Granite City, IL

King's Hawaiian Rolls are always a must for your holiday get together. These rolls compliment any meal or just to enjoy on their own!
Guadalupe D.
Guadalupe D.
Baytown, TX

Best rolls ever.. I don't think there is a single personwho doesn't like them lol.. I could it them all day every day with everything
Sara D.
Sara D.
Smithville , TX

Always eat these with whatever we can! My daughter loves them just by themselves. I like to toast them in the toaster oven for a bit
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.

This small package is great for taking a lunch with it. The Hawaiian bread is great for everything. I love dip in the dill dip too.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Greenwood, IN

By far the best rolls you can get for any dinner, especially thanksgiving. Side note... they make for the best leftover sandwiches!
YoKasta M.
YoKasta M.
Nashville, TN

These rolls are the most perfect, sweet, soft rolls I've ever eaten! They complement EVERYTHING, and they're NOT too heavy either!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA

I don't think I need to review this but I will. And I'll say this: amazing. Truly. Simply. Iconic. Buy it. Trust me. Just grab 2.
Rosanna K.
Rosanna K.

Omg I love the Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. They are the best. They have a great Texture with just the right amount of sweetness.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now