Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.
Bristol, Connecticut
This is the best dinner bread for enjoy in thanksgiving or in Christmas or oder holyday i love this is so good and soft.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
These rolls are definitely a must have for Thanksgiving dinner. The sweetness in the rolls goes perfect with everything
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
This is a household staple. I use them all year round. They are perfect for sliders or baked ham and cheese sandwiches
Linda R.
Linda R.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
These are the BEST rolls for all year round! They are always a staple item for Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house!
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Waco, TX
These are perfect for those day after Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches!!!! Cold or hot, either way they are very tasty!
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Gaston, IN
My favorite rolls ever besides home made. I love using these to make sliders, or mini sandwiches. They are amazing.
Jovanna m.
Jovanna m.
Orlando, FL
I love these roll goes perfectly with any dish just amazing very tasty. The price is great sold at many food stores
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
July 11, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I loves Kings Hawaiian !!! It's so soft !!! I can't eat just one ! With or without butter is simply delicious !!!!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
The best sweet rolls out there. These are one of my favorites! Sometimes I just eat them by themselves. So tasty!.
Daeya E.
Daeya E.
Orlando, FL
I love these every time I get the chance I buy these and the different ones they are good to eat or make anything
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?