Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

By far the best rolls I've ever had! They are great right out of the bag. They don't last long at my house so I bet they won't last long in yours either.
anabel e.
anabel e.

They're so soft! Not dry at all. It fills you up or if you just want a quick snack. It's almost buttery but without the hint of salt. It's just amazing.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC

A must have for thanksgiving. They taste amazing served warm or at room temperature . Also goes well after thanksgiving for mini h or turkey sandwiches.
Javier d.
Javier d.
Orlando, FL

This is an awesome bread, nice and soft and has a great taste excellent for party's and family get toghether one you taste you just want more and more.
gema r.
gema r.

The Hawaiian Sweet rolls are the best rolls ever. It is deliciously soft and taste great with butter. These are definitely a must have in Thanksgiving!
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha

These rolls go so quickly in my house. Everyone will eat these and snack on them! I think they are reasonably priced for how stinking' good they are!
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA

These are a must have at holiday meals in my house. My husband absolutely loves these sweet mini rolls, and they go perfect with turkey/ham leftovers
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

These are best rolls I've had. They taste good either hot or cold and thats what I like about them so much. They would go perfect with a good dinner
Susan B.
Susan B.
Durand, IL

These are definitely my favorite! No holiday meal is complete without them. I like to use them for sliders too, so good. I find them very versatile.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL

Kings Hawaiian rolls are great dinner rolls or make for tasty mini sandwiches. My kids love these with butter and cinnamon for breakfast or snacks.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?