BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH
These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
Lena K.
San Francisco, CA
My parents and I killed a whole tray of these last night. The great thing about these rolls is you can literally eat them with anything. Butternut squash soup, turkey/cranberry sandwich, plain! You name it. These are the best little fluffs of bliss!
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
These rolls are best served warm and make sure they are fresh, once opened use whole package or throw out the rest, they are no good after being opened for a day as they tend to go stale. I like eating either mini sliders on these or rotisserie chicken.
Geovana G.
Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
These rolls are a staple for all of my family get-togethers! They pair perfectly with tuna and chicken salad, taste great with meat of any kind, are great for sopping up gravy or soup, and make perfect sandwiches!
Sasha D.
Richmond, VA
I love love love these rolls!! They're so soft and slightly sweet and delicious warm with butter. They also make a great turkey sandwich. It may not be the healthiest thing but on my cheat days they sure are tasty!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Kings hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls! They are so sweet and have just a hint of pineapple taste to them. They're really unlike any other breads I've ever tasted. I always buy these for thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Alex C.
Orange, NJ
I LOVE THESE SWEET ROLLS they are delicious, affordable, and very sweet. They are perfect for everyday food. They are good for dipping in gravy especially because they have that sweet taste to them. I really recommend these for thanksgiving especially
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
Maria P.
West Haven, UT
These are the best rolls! They are for any occasion and go great with pretty much all meals! My sister doesn't like to eat bread but if these are out then you can't get her to stop! I will always tell people to try these out if they haven't yet.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?