Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA

These are a must have at holiday meals in my house. My husband absolutely loves these sweet mini rolls, and they go perfect with turkey/ham leftovers
Sofie B.
Sofie B.
Ängelholm, Sweden

These are heavenly. They are so soft and sweet and just perfect. Eat them fresh because they are not as good after awhile. They dry out pretty fast.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

These are best rolls I've had. They taste good either hot or cold and thats what I like about them so much. They would go perfect with a good dinner
Susan B.
Susan B.
Durand, IL

These are definitely my favorite! No holiday meal is complete without them. I like to use them for sliders too, so good. I find them very versatile.
Viky P.
Viky P.
Phoenix, AZ

These kings hawaiian bread goes well with ham for thanksgiving. I love to have them like a mini sandwich if I have leftover ham and hawaiian rolls.
Ami H.
Ami H.

I love the King's hawaiian bread. It's super soft and seeet. So you can just serve as is or toast it a bit for crunchinessz perfect for sliders too
Simar B.
Simar B.
Covington, GA

Oh lawd! These are the best rolls ever! Sweet and soft and goes great with roasted chicken or turkey! You can never go wrong with these rolls! 💖
Maribel F.
Maribel F.

I personally love these and so do my family. They go great with any food during a family meal. The value is also great for such a good flavor.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I love Hawaiian bread. It's god with some Dalit meat or sometimes I'll put egg salad in them. I love the sweetness. Better than normal bread!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this bread it smells so good and it's great with butter and all other sorts of spread I would recommend it to my family and friends
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now