Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Sara D.
Sara D.
Smithville , TX
Always eat these with whatever we can! My daughter loves them just by themselves. I like to toast them in the toaster oven for a bit
Leah W.
Leah W.
Greenwood, IN
By far the best rolls you can get for any dinner, especially thanksgiving. Side note... they make for the best leftover sandwiches!
Ruriko M.
Ruriko M.
This small package is great for taking a lunch with it. The Hawaiian bread is great for everything. I love dip in the dill dip too.
YoKasta M.
YoKasta M.
Nashville, TN
These rolls are the most perfect, sweet, soft rolls I've ever eaten! They complement EVERYTHING, and they're NOT too heavy either!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I don't think I need to review this but I will. And I'll say this: amazing. Truly. Simply. Iconic. Buy it. Trust me. Just grab 2.
Rosanna K.
Rosanna K.
Omg I love the Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. They are the best. They have a great Texture with just the right amount of sweetness.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
So good! These are a must have at every BBQ or family dinner. They are delicious by themselves or split with something in them.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
So Delicious & super soft! I love dipping this bread in my soup especially! But of course it's perfect for pretty much any dish
Krista J.
Krista J.
We bought these for thanksgivingthis yearand we thought that 1 of our packages were molded. Nope they now have jalapeño flavor.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chaffee, MO
These rolls are hands down the best rolls out there. Crescent rolls and Hawaiian rolls are a staple for thanksgiving dinner!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?