BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Ohhhh! These are just great! If you never had one you definitely have to buy one of these.

The texture and consistency, mixed with the sweet and acid from pineapple it's just awesome!

This are also great as appetizer in casual get togethers!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Best rolls around! Even better when you have thanksgiving leftovers to make mini sandwiches! It is literally so yummy even alone which isn't truthfully healthy but what the heck that taste so good! Try these with a little gravy!
Alexandra R.
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
These are by far the best rolls. I buy no other rolls. Yes they meet my expectations they Arab a good value and they may be pricey to some, but there is a coupon on the inside of the box. Once you taste them the price will it matter.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Hellen F.
Albuquerque, NM
The best rolls that ever existed!!! Seriously!!! They are so sweet and soft and taste great straight out of the bag or warm it up and add some butter or jelly. Nom nom nom 😋 one of my fave ways to eat it is put a cheese in the middle and toss it in a pan.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I understand that I am in the minority here, but I don't love these rolls. Honestly, I don't even like them. Don't get me wrong, they are cheap and soft and lovely, but I just don't feel like they are the right flavor to match with savory things like BBQ or turkey.
Ayannah S.
['Gilbertsville', 'PA'], PA
These rolls are decent. They taste good but the sweetness overrides the actual taste for me. It gets old after a while but they're good for thanksgiving with butter. I probably would but them again because my family lives for them!
Beatrice C.
Lyons, IL
This bread is the best bread ever. So sweet and compliments any holiday dinner. Feel free to warm up and top with butter or leave as is. This bread should not be passed up. Enjoy it for as long as you can. This bread goes quick with my loved ones and it will with yours.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?