BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Heather D.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are great rolls to use for many things. We like to make sandwiches, use as dinner rolls, or for breakfast. We love the sweet flavor of these rolls and makes everything taste better. I highly recommend these rolls and will be purchasing again.
Jaleia M.
The best kind of roll ever! These sweet rolls are extremely delicious. I get them from Walmart and they're simply irresistible. I found out about them so late and was wondering where they've been all my life. There's so much you can make with them or you can just eat them plain. They're simply amazing!
Ali L.
These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Kearston W.
These are like top 3 rolls in my book. I love these so much! I could probably eat the entire container by myself. We get these for every holiday. The sweetness in them is just right and just add a little butter on top to give them a little more brown color makes them AMAZING. If you have not had these before, please give them a try. You won't regret it!
Helen S.
Bridgeton , NJ
This is the best bread in the world! I made it for my early thanksgiving dinner! I bought at Walmart for so cheap! I love it and it taste great! It is a must have and I recommend it to all who are looking for a roll to buy
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my favorite buns to eat! They are very tasty and buttery and I just love to eat them whenever I can. I would very much recommend these to anyone and I will be buying again whenever I need buns or just feel like having them.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Ohhhh! These are just great! If you never had one you definitely have to buy one of these.

The texture and consistency, mixed with the sweet and acid from pineapple it's just awesome!

This are also great as appetizer in casual get togethers!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Best rolls around! Even better when you have thanksgiving leftovers to make mini sandwiches! It is literally so yummy even alone which isn't truthfully healthy but what the heck that taste so good! Try these with a little gravy!
SALLY M.
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
Alexandra R.
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?