Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.

I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Douglas, AZ

Those are really delicious, great taste and perfect size if you don't want eat a lot, I usually eat those like a side with beef or little sandwiches too, the price is good.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Arabi, LA

No meal is complete without these rolls! The whole family loves them also. I love the fact that they have extended into making hotdog buns and sandwich rolls for burgers.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Statesboro, GA

These are the most delicious rolls ive ever eaten!! They make my mouth water!!! I use these all year around!!! So having them for thanksgiving is even more exciting!!!
danielle h.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN

These are one of my favorite dinner rolls of all times. The family loves them and hey its an easy way to get rolls done especially when you feed a whole army of people
Kettina H.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL

My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
Sada H.
Sada H.

These are the absolute best sweet rolls. You can warm them in the oven and add butter. They're very soft and sweet. Perfect to be served with savory or salty flavors.
Jamele D.
Jamele D.
Wilmington, NC

Love these substitute these for any type of bread . loyalty is a must when it comes to these buns but not limited to the sub rolls because they are delicious as well
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA

My kids say it's not Thanksgiving unless we have these rules. They will snack on these before dinner during dinner and after dinner. Definitely a must on my table.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?