BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I used to love these because they are delicious plain, but then my mind was blown when I realized how many different ways you can use them! My favorite so far is using a couple together as a hot dog bun replacement. So delicious!! I make sure we never run out of these babies!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Foodie Expert
I kept hearing friends say how much they like this so thought I would try it.
I did not like it at all. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
I don't like sweet bread and this is sweet. If I am eating bread I want it like I always have it, with lots of butter. Bread is one of my favorite foods and I don't want it changed into cake. Sorry to all who like it but I won't be recommending this one.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Foodie Expert
So sweet yet powerful, they go great with any meal especially during the holidays. I find them all the time at my local Walmart. I myst say, you have to try them. The worst con is that they go fast. Don't remember the price right now, mostly because I never look at the price. I just throw them in the shopping cart and my mouth waters.
Kamrey B.
Foodie Expert
These are really an essential when cooking. Literally they taste good with anything. I wouldn't recommend if you're on a diet but if your not then this is the best bread ever. It's not too pricey , and if you like sweet things this is for you. I love them.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Tracey Y.
Foodie Expert
These are seriously a must have on thanksgiving! My family loves to turn them into little cheese garlic breads :) if you have ever tried sweet bread and liked it, this is the way to go!!! Everyone will want moreee
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first tried this bread I was literally obsessed. I could eat a bag a day if I could. These rolls are sweet and are soft. They are good to use for thanksgiving and really any other time. Great dinner rolls that are fresh. I cannot find them anywhere though.
Kelsey W.
Foodie Expert
These sweet Hawaiian Rolls are the best rolls out there! I love that it has a sweet flavor but you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag lol cause they're so good! These rolls are good to eat just by themselves or as a sandwich slider! I usually eat these with ham and cheese and put them in the oven for a bit to get a little toasty. Everyone should try these for sure!
Haley J.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Foodie Expert
these rolls are amazing! i've used them to make mini sliders and cold meat sandwiches for different parties, and they are always a hit. the slight sweetness to a savory sandwich just hits the spot! they are great plain with butter as well. highly recommend!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?