BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #11 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Mandy M.
These rolls are a staple in my home. They're soft and sweet, and delicious with any meal or as a snack. My 3 year old loves them, and I love that they're made in a peanut and tree nut free facility, so I can rest assured then are safe for him. We always have them on hand.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first tried this bread I was literally obsessed. I could eat a bag a day if I could. These rolls are sweet and are soft. They are good to use for thanksgiving and really any other time. Great dinner rolls that are fresh. I cannot find them anywhere though.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
these rolls are amazing! i've used them to make mini sliders and cold meat sandwiches for different parties, and they are always a hit. the slight sweetness to a savory sandwich just hits the spot! they are great plain with butter as well. highly recommend!
Haley J.
These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
Denise H.
Wimauma, FL
The thing I love the most about these amazing rolls is that they taste nice and fresh every time I buy a batch. I love to make mini sandwiches with. Some nice fluffy mash potatoes and a slice of honey ham between these soft sweet rolls is the best. I would definitely recommend them for holiday dinners and family get togethers.
Kim P.
San Diego, CA
These are literally Thanksgiving in a bag for me! They melt in your mouth and are great with a little bit of gravy on them! Warm them up for 10 seconds and put a slab of butter... literally there's nothing that doesn't go with these delicious rolls!
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

One of my favorite foods!! For $1 at Walmart, you can get a pack of four. They're so delicious. They are sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, but not so sweet that it would give you a cavity. It would be amazing with roasted ham that's a little on the crunchy/salty side.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
I have watched my younger sister and brother literally live off of these things their whole lives! Maybe it's sacrilegious, but we started eating these when we would have communion at church, and instead of the wafer and wine, my church had Welch's grape juice and Hawaiian Rolls. Lol! We even have to hide these from the dog! Everyone cannot get enough!
Heather D.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are great rolls to use for many things. We like to make sandwiches, use as dinner rolls, or for breakfast. We love the sweet flavor of these rolls and makes everything taste better. I highly recommend these rolls and will be purchasing again.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?