BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So sweet yet powerful, they go great with any meal especially during the holidays. I find them all the time at my local Walmart. I myst say, you have to try them. The worst con is that they go fast. Don't remember the price right now, mostly because I never look at the price. I just throw them in the shopping cart and my mouth waters.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are gone within the day they are bought. They taste so delicious on their own and when you add butter on them, even better. And some ham and cheese and butter, no words can describe how good these are. Always have to stock up on it. It's a good snack to have and to just munch on.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
MY FAVORITE! Okay these are so great because you can pop them in the oven just to have with dinner, they're great to make little cold or warm sandwiches on, etc etc. they're a great price and I can always find them at reasors right by my apartment. 10/10 would recommend 😋
Mandy M.
These rolls are a staple in my home. They're soft and sweet, and delicious with any meal or as a snack. My 3 year old loves them, and I love that they're made in a peanut and tree nut free facility, so I can rest assured then are safe for him. We always have them on hand.
Tracey Y.
These are seriously a must have on thanksgiving! My family loves to turn them into little cheese garlic breads :) if you have ever tried sweet bread and liked it, this is the way to go!!! Everyone will want moreee
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first tried this bread I was literally obsessed. I could eat a bag a day if I could. These rolls are sweet and are soft. They are good to use for thanksgiving and really any other time. Great dinner rolls that are fresh. I cannot find them anywhere though.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
these rolls are amazing! i've used them to make mini sliders and cold meat sandwiches for different parties, and they are always a hit. the slight sweetness to a savory sandwich just hits the spot! they are great plain with butter as well. highly recommend!
Haley J.
These rolls are the only thing that my lazy self brings to Thanksgiving! These are so sweet, and they melt in your mouth! You can easily buy these at Walmart, and nobody ever has to suffer from burnt rolls at Thanksgiving or any dinner again! #Thanksgiving #musthave
Denise H.
Wimauma, FL
The thing I love the most about these amazing rolls is that they taste nice and fresh every time I buy a batch. I love to make mini sandwiches with. Some nice fluffy mash potatoes and a slice of honey ham between these soft sweet rolls is the best. I would definitely recommend them for holiday dinners and family get togethers.
Kim P.
Valencia, CA
These are literally Thanksgiving in a bag for me! They melt in your mouth and are great with a little bit of gravy on them! Warm them up for 10 seconds and put a slab of butter... literally there's nothing that doesn't go with these delicious rolls!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?