Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Sada H.
Sada H.

These are the absolute best sweet rolls. You can warm them in the oven and add butter. They're very soft and sweet. Perfect to be served with savory or salty flavors.
Kettina H.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL

My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO

My family loves these and make perfect mini sandwiches, especially the hot ham and cheese baked sandwiches! Absolutely delicious, just the right amount of sweetness.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Turlock, CA

Don't judge me, but these aren't my favorite. I gave them 4 stars though because I haven't talked to anyone else who didn't love them. My family thinks they're great.
Jamele D.
Jamele D.
Wilmington, NC

Love these substitute these for any type of bread . loyalty is a must when it comes to these buns but not limited to the sub rolls because they are delicious as well
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Woodbridge, VA

These are the best sweet rolls ever! They are soft and delectable...buy them often and have served them with butter as a roll or with hamburger as a slider...yummy
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA

My kids say it's not Thanksgiving unless we have these rules. They will snack on these before dinner during dinner and after dinner. Definitely a must on my table.
Hollie O.
Hollie O.

O yum these rolls are good and slightly sweet. Fresh out the oven i like to stuff my bread with turkey and mashed potatoes. Yummmmm i cant wait for Thanksgiving.
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA

These are unlike any other roll! They're honestly so sweet you could eat them as a treat! It's a great addition to a savory thanksgiving plate . Love love love!
CHAKANA M.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA

One of my favorite breads. This is a stable in our house on holidays and it so addicting. I like putting them in the oven for 5 minutes with butter on top. Yum!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now