BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Bread

Our story. Back in the 1950's in hilo, hawaii, a young man named robert taira had a passion for baking. Working with the finest Ingredients, he refined his recipe until he created a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. Today, three generations of the taira family continue the legacy and the aloha spirit, staying true to the original recipe. Our rolls are wonderful warm from the oven or straight from the bag. Make them into sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. A pack of 24 delicious King's Hawaiian rolls means plenty to go around. Mahalo, from our ohana (family) to yours, the taira family. see more...

• King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag ...10 Answers
  • This is the best bread ever... 🙌 I think at every party w...2 Answers
  • How’s your opinion on the texture ?13 Answers
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
These rolls are so good, you can make a meal out of it. Breakfast, oven baked bologna sandwich, dinner, fried chicken sandwich with an extra roll on the side just because it's that good. And can't forget just a plain roll in between that because you can't just eat one. It's just something about them and while writing this review I'm thinking about heading to the store to get a pack. Every now and then you can catch a decent deal but they are on the expensive side, up $7 a pack. The only downside of it all.
stephanie g.
Bay shore, NY
My favorite bread of all !! Once you eat one you have to have another. It’s so soft and has a nice sweet taste to it. I eat it sometimes with some scrambled eggs in the am or with a meal for dinner and even sometimes as a snack I’ll toast it a little add either butter or cream cheese and enjoy it. I usually purchase this in target or grocery store.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
These are my favorite rolls! So delicious and a little sweet in every bite. We love eating them plain (which is odd at our house because we love dips) or with our favorite sandwich toppings. Even our toddler and 11 month old can’t get enough of them. The perfect size for snacking, light appetizers, or make a meal out of it.
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
These rolls are soooo good. You can eat them plain, with butter, you can toast them; the possibilities are endless. They are amazing with spinach dip I recommend everyone to try that combo. The are very affordable and I buy them all the time and have no plans on stopping. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Kings Hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls hands down. I'm not much of a bread person but I will eat these by themselves. They go with almost anything!
They have a little bit of sweetness to them. Which is so good! And they are so easy! No baking required!
They are a little more expensive than other rolls but these are so much better than other rolls. They are so worth a few extra coins!
Everyone should try them. I think you'll agree they are the best!
calista🖤 L.
Virginia
These are my favorite rolls! They go with literally anything and everything. I eat these by themselves all the time. I usually eat them warmed up with butter between 👌 they are not expensive at all and are definitely worth the try😊 King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag
Kelly S.
If you’re watching your weight, have no willpower or cutting back on carbs don’t buy these.

I swear I can never just have one. Not even two.

Warmed in the oven with a dab of butter they’re so good! Also good for mini sandwiches. I just can’t buy these anymore because I can’t show any restraint.
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
These are the best rolls I’ve ever eaten (besides my grandmas Christmas rolls but we won’t go there). But they’re the best that I can buy pre-made.

I’m pretty sure these are the manna from the Bible. They’re that heavenly. I love using them for ham sandwich sliders... it’s all I would ever eat if i could.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
Hands down the best sweet rolls out there! I love to add a layer of mayo mixed with Dijon, a later of ham, the provolone cheese, and then top the sandwiches with melted butter mixed with brown sugar, a little Dijon and some garlic! So good!!! Add eggs and make it a breakfast treat!
Emya H.
These Hawaiian rolls are really good. I like how they have a really sweet taste to them and they're really good for making sandwiches or you could just eat them alone and they still taste really good even when you eat them alone I recommend this product because when you're trying to like spice things up when you're like trying to make a sandwich and you really don't want to use regular bread this is a good product to use because it's still bread but you have that sweet taste to it that just it's just amazing and it's really good so that's why I recommend this product.
gabrielle P.
Tacoma , WA
How’s your opinion on the texture ?
Victoria L.
Knoxville , TN
King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag Omggg who else could just eat a whole package? 😂
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you like about these rolls?
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
I see commercials for these rolls all the time, but can never find them in stores. Are they carried at most grocery stores?
Erin C.