King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag

Our story. Back in the 1950's in hilo, hawaii, a young man named robert taira had a passion for baking. Working with the finest Ingredients, he refined his recipe until he created a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. Today, three generations of the taira family continue the legacy and the aloha spirit, staying true to the original recipe. Our rolls are wonderful warm from the oven or straight from the bag. Make them into sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. A pack of 24 delicious King's Hawaiian rolls means plenty to go around. Mahalo, from our ohana (family) to yours, the taira family. see more...

• King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag Omggg w...10 Answers
  • This is the best bread ever... 🙌 I think at every party we have t...2 Answers
  • Anyone ever try grilling these and using them as sweet hot dog bu...2 Answers
stephanie g.
Bay shore, NY
My favorite bread of all !! Once you eat one you have to have another. It’s so soft and has a nice sweet taste to it. I eat it sometimes with some scrambled eggs in the am or with a meal for dinner and even sometimes as a snack I’ll toast it a little add either butter or cream cheese and enjoy it. I usually purchase this in target or grocery store.
Sherrie C.
These rolls were a staple in my house growing up. They’re so delicious as is, don’t even bother heating them up. I always used to peel the outside ‘crust’ off and eat that first and then the rest of the roll. They’re sweet without being overly sugary. I don’t really buy rolls now but if I ever need some, I know which ones I’m purchasing.
Marcela O.
The rolls ever! I can't keep a bag of these in my house because my family just devours them up like candy! So yummy and go well with anything! I buy them for bbqs, dinner roles, I even make pulled pork sandwiches with these babies! I have to be careful though, because they're small rolls, I don't stop eating just two, I can literally eat the whole bag! So good!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Kings Hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls hands down. I'm not much of a bread person but I will eat these by themselves. They go with almost anything!
They have a little bit of sweetness to them. Which is so good! And they are so easy! No baking required!
They are a little more expensive than other rolls but these are so much better than other rolls. They are so worth a few extra coins!
Everyone should try them. I think you'll agree they are the best!
Maddie B.
Grand Ledge
These rolls are so addicting I love the taste! They are healthy and can be put with any type of food. These are my go to rolls whenever I buy them. They are better tasting and they aren’t expensive at all. I would definitely buy these again.  King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
The very best bread in the world! Oh man, I crave this stuff. It’s amazing any way you eat it. It can be eaten as a cold sandwich, a hot and grilled sandwich and even by itself. I’ve even seen it used as rolls. Oh my it’s just so good. I’ll be right back. I need to go buy some now that I’m craving it.
Kelly S.
If you’re watching your weight, have no willpower or cutting back on carbs don’t buy these.

I swear I can never just have one. Not even two.

Warmed in the oven with a dab of butter they’re so good! Also good for mini sandwiches. I just can’t buy these anymore because I can’t show any restraint.
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
These are my all time favorite dinner side. They complement any meal. I find they at my local grocery store. They even come as burger bunds, which I pair with my signature turkey burgers. I recomend them to everyone I know. Like most I can sit up on a boring day and eat an entire family size pack.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
Hands down the best sweet rolls out there! I love to add a layer of mayo mixed with Dijon, a later of ham, the provolone cheese, and then top the sandwiches with melted butter mixed with brown sugar, a little Dijon and some garlic! So good!!! Add eggs and make it a breakfast treat!
Emya H.
These Hawaiian rolls are really good. I like how they have a really sweet taste to them and they're really good for making sandwiches or you could just eat them alone and they still taste really good even when you eat them alone I recommend this product because when you're trying to like spice things up when you're like trying to make a sandwich and you really don't want to use regular bread this is a good product to use because it's still bread but you have that sweet taste to it that just it's just amazing and it's really good so that's why I recommend this product.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag Omggg who else could just eat a whole package? 😂
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you like about these rolls?
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
I see commercials for these rolls all the time, but can never find them in stores. Are they carried at most grocery stores?
gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
How’s your opinion on the texture ?
Erin C.