BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Bread

Our story. Back in the 1950's in hilo, hawaii, a young man named robert taira had a passion for baking. Working with the finest Ingredients, he refined his recipe until he created a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. Today, three generations of the taira family continue the legacy and the aloha spirit, staying true to the original recipe. Our rolls are wonderful warm from the oven or straight from the bag. Make them into sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. A pack of 24 delicious King's Hawaiian rolls means plenty to go around. Mahalo, from our ohana (family) to yours, the taira family. see more...

• King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag Omggg w...10 Answers
  • This is the best bread ever... 🙌 I think at every party we have t...2 Answers
  • Anyone ever try grilling these and using them as sweet hot dog bu...2 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Kings Hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls hands down. I'm not much of a bread person but I will eat these by themselves. They go with almost anything!
They have a little bit of sweetness to them. Which is so good! And they are so easy! No baking required!
They are a little more expensive than other rolls but these are so much better than other rolls. They are so worth a few extra coins!
Everyone should try them. I think you'll agree they are the best!
stephanie g.
BAY SHORE, NY
My favorite bread of all !! Once you eat one you have to have another. It’s so soft and has a nice sweet taste to it. I eat it sometimes with some scrambled eggs in the am or with a meal for dinner and even sometimes as a snack I’ll toast it a little add either butter or cream cheese and enjoy it. I usually purchase this in target or grocery store.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
The very best bread in the world! Oh man, I crave this stuff. It’s amazing any way you eat it. It can be eaten as a cold sandwich, a hot and grilled sandwich and even by itself. I’ve even seen it used as rolls. Oh my it’s just so good. I’ll be right back. I need to go buy some now that I’m craving it.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These are my all time favorite dinner side. They complement any meal. I find they at my local grocery store. They even come as burger bunds, which I pair with my signature turkey burgers. I recomend them to everyone I know. Like most I can sit up on a boring day and eat an entire family size pack.
Chana D.
ROANOKE
Not for the ones trying to get out of carbs, this is perfect to balance a savory or heavy seasoned meal. Also delish with a chicken tender, swiss cheese and dijon mustard, dnt forget pickles 😘... sour, sweet, salty, soft and crunchy appetizers or movie snacks, definetely my son and my fav.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
Hands down the best sweet rolls out there! I love to add a layer of mayo mixed with Dijon, a later of ham, the provolone cheese, and then top the sandwiches with melted butter mixed with brown sugar, a little Dijon and some garlic! So good!!! Add eggs and make it a breakfast treat!
Emya H.
These Hawaiian rolls are really good. I like how they have a really sweet taste to them and they're really good for making sandwiches or you could just eat them alone and they still taste really good even when you eat them alone I recommend this product because when you're trying to like spice things up when you're like trying to make a sandwich and you really don't want to use regular bread this is a good product to use because it's still bread but you have that sweet taste to it that just it's just amazing and it's really good so that's why I recommend this product.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Who doesn't love these?! Like really I don't know one person in the world who would say they dislike Hawaiian rolls. I literally open up the bag and eat almost all of them in one sitting. My family will have it with whatever they're making for dinner, and I end up eating the majority of them, and when they ask where they all went I just say, " hmm, that's weird I only had 2." Knowing I had 6. lol literally best things ever, I could live off these rolls. If I had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be Hawaiian rolls. 10/10 recommend.
Abbey F.
Corry, PA
These are so good! A staple for any of our family get togethers and holidays - they have such a sweet, rich flavor that pairs well with really anything you eat. It’s a very buttery taste, great flaky dough and it’s awesome when you pair it with hour holiday favorites!
Liane N.
Largo, FL
The best bread ever! I have this brand in my house at all times. They even came out with half loafs!! Great idea huh. I love the small baby buns with making pull apart meals and monkey bread! It’s the perfect amount of sweetness. I love eating this by itself too
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag Omggg who else could just eat a whole package? 😂
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you like about these rolls?
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
I see commercials for these rolls all the time, but can never find them in stores. Are they carried at most grocery stores?
Erin C.
Troy, NY
Question has been deleted
Heather M.
Are these good for hamburgers?