King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Foodie Expert
If you haven't tried Kings Hawaiian Rolls then I don't know what kind of bread/roll you're eating. These are absolutely delicious, just by themselves, I could eat the entire bag but my family would be extremely disappointed because they love these as well. They are not only soft, fluffy, and fresh every purchase but they taste unlike any roll. I've been eating these since I was 7, my mom introduced them to me, she would serve them during dinner. Absolutely a must have this Thanksgiving, give them a try, you will not regret it!
Sara C.
Sara C.
My all time spring time favorite discovery are the King's Original Hawaiin Sweet rolls. These rolls are the only rolls we grab for family get togethers because the taste is uncomparable. They're sweet, perfectly soft and super fluffy. Perfect as a companion to a meal, perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders. The best part is they keep fresh and taste good up until the last rolls.mi absolutely ove this brand and a dedicated original fan.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
These rolls don't need to have other flavors. It sells itself with the original recipe that EVERYONE eats plain. No butter, no honey, nothing else. The bread is always fluffy and priced well. Lasts at least 2 weeks but they seriously don't last that long. They will get eaten at my house fast. They're great for sliders, mini sloppy joes, finger sandwiches, or as dinner rolls. Worth trying, worth buying.
Heather D.
Heather D.
These are delicious. They are good for a dinner roll or even to make little sandwiches. These were served at my baby shower with grape chicken salad. They are typically about $2.50 a bag at Walmart, no more than $3. They stay fresh for awhile even after the expiration date. The have a sorta sweet taste so the kids love them. They are a favorite at our house.
Kearston W.
Kearston W.
These are like top 3 rolls in my book. I love these so much! I could probably eat the entire container by myself. We get these for every holiday. The sweetness in them is just right and just add a little butter on top to give them a little more brown color makes them AMAZING. If you have not had these before, please give them a try. You won't regret it!
Aislinn B.
Aislinn B.
Nolensville, TN
You GUYS! Not only are these a delicious snack by themselves, they can take your sliders to the NEXT LEVEL. Just add a slice of bacon, a slice of Brie, avocado, a little basil, and a drizzle of honey and you'll have that trendy and elevated dining experience right in your own home! just look at that beauty! Are you hungry yet??
Jaleia M.
Jaleia M.
The best kind of roll ever! These sweet rolls are extremely delicious. I get them from Walmart and they're simply irresistible. I found out about them so late and was wondering where they've been all my life. There's so much you can make with them or you can just eat them plain. They're simply amazing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
These are the most amazing rolls! I'm kinda the outcast of the family and don't love bread that much but these I could eat my weight in, luckily I only eat them a couple times a year. They are good warmed up or at room temperature, plain, with butter or toppings. You really can't go wrong with these!
Roshanda A.
Roshanda A.
I slice these in half and put butter in between them. Wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them in the oven. My husband loves these and so does my two year old daughter these rolls are so addicting especially with butter. I like to use land and lakes butter. I would eat these rolls everyday.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Hands down the best rolls to have for thanksgiving! Not only are they a hit with every age group, but they're so versatile ! From oven baked ham and turkey sliders, to pairing with a great plate full of mashed potatoes and turkey, this is for sure a staple for our house every thanksgiving!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?