King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls

by King's Hawaiian

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.

Where can i find it ???
Gluten free and Vegan?
Who else eats these year round and not just over holidays?!
Start your review of King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls!
Product Highlights
The whole family loves them!in reviews
The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rollsin reviews
Ana O.
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Ana O.
All the family love Kings Hawaiana. It has a sweet flavor and it's very soft. We can't eat just one and it's a must on our table.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,189 reviews
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Los mejores panecitos dulces suaves saben riquísimos percheros con crema de queso o con pasta de bocadito me encanta son muy buenos y perfectos para cumpleaños or picnic lo único que tienen es que son caritas pero bueno son riquísimos y valen la pena
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: FreshDirect
King’s Hawaiian Rolls are the best. They are soft, sweet and great with any meal you’d need a roll. We use them for holidays, just because we want a roll with the meal or as sandwich buns. They are great for sliders or mini lunchmeat sandwiches. I recommend.
Kat J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,188 reviews
Purchased at: H-E-B
These dinner rolls are absolutely by far the tastiest most addicting bread product on the shelves!!!! I mean, I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t like Kings Hawaiian! Each roll is like a soft pillow, so fluffy and easy to eat... Never stale or bland. There’s a sweetness to the perfectly browned outside that makes you smile. These rolls complement any dinner in my opinion, but they’re especially delicious with barbecued pulled pork and potato salad! I absolutely love buying these dinner rolls and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious addition to their lunches and dinners!!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kings Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls just complete out dinner. They are so soft, fresh snd delicious. These rolls are so good that we love to eat them right out of the bag as a snack. These are definitely a family favorite and I highly recommend them.
Sadie F.
Canton, OH
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie F.
They so good with mashed potatoes and gravy . Or just with butter would want everyone to buy this.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super soft and delicious rolls! We make sliders or use them for breakfast or dinner very good and affordable !
abigail G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by abigail G.
There was so yummy. I made some mini hamburgues. The bread is fresh,soft and delicious. This was a gift but definitely I would buy it. And you how eat it?
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We love to use kings Hawaiian products for buns on our Turkey burgers. Great alternative to a traditional bun and adds more flavor!
Tex S.
Ashland
Perfection. My favorite roll. Perfect for every meal. Just.... Mmmmmm.. go. Go buy these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...