BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
I love these Hawaiian rolls. They are so soft and go well with a lot of different things. We’ve used them instead of hotdog buns (combine three of them) or to make small individual cheeseburger sliders. They also go great with Nutella or cookie butter.
Tina S.
If you haven't tried these rolls, then you have no idea what you are missing. They have the most wonderful flavor and they are always soft and light. They are perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders or as an accompaniment to a meal. They are reasonably priced and they stay fresh. I am a true fan of this product.
Niki T.
White Lake, MI
My family loves King's Hawaiian rolls!! We get them in larger packages for holiday meals. I got the jalapeno ones for pulled pork sandwiches. And my daughter likes to use them to make a sandwich on for lunch. The flavor of the roll is great with lunchmeats and it holds up well for mayo.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA
Someone brought these over for our Friendsgiving as Pull-Apart Cheeseburger Sliders and they were DEE-LISH!! These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are also tasty to eat as is. I enjoy eating it for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day. Would definitely recommend this brand to family and friends : )
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are soooo good. The size is perfect for a dinner roll, making into sliders, or having a little sandwich. There is just enough sweetness that it tastes delicious but doesn't make you feel like you're eating dessert. These are great!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh how we love these! They are the perfect rolls for weeknight meals and even special occasions!! The are soft and almost melt in your mouth! They beat any brand i have ever bought. I will buy these again!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
The sweetness pairs perfectly with fried chicken, but doesn't go well with everything. They're pricey for the quality of the roll. The rolls are consistently the same and I am never disappointed.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is mine and my family's favorite bread it's Soo good and has a taste of sweetness to it. Favorite time to buy them the most is on Thanksgiving day everyday loves it.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I kept hearing friends say how much they like this so thought I would try it.
I did not like it at all. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
I don't like sweet bread and this is sweet. If I am eating bread I want it like I always have it, with lots of butter. Bread is one of my favorite foods and I don't want it changed into cake. Sorry to all who like it but I won't be recommending this one.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?