Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX

If you haven't tried Kings Hawaiian Rolls then I don't know what kind of bread/roll you're eating. These are absolutely delicious, just by themselves, I could eat the entire bag but my family would be extremely disappointed because they love these as well. They are not only soft, fluffy, and fresh every purchase but they taste unlike any roll. I've been eating these since I was 7, my mom introduced them to me, she would serve them during dinner. Absolutely a must have this Thanksgiving, give them a try, you will not regret it!
Sara C.
Sara C.

My all time spring time favorite discovery are the King's Original Hawaiin Sweet rolls. These rolls are the only rolls we grab for family get togethers because the taste is uncomparable. They're sweet, perfectly soft and super fluffy. Perfect as a companion to a meal, perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders. The best part is they keep fresh and taste good up until the last rolls.mi absolutely ove this brand and a dedicated original fan.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA

These rolls don't need to have other flavors. It sells itself with the original recipe that EVERYONE eats plain. No butter, no honey, nothing else. The bread is always fluffy and priced well. Lasts at least 2 weeks but they seriously don't last that long. They will get eaten at my house fast. They're great for sliders, mini sloppy joes, finger sandwiches, or as dinner rolls. Worth trying, worth buying.
Heather D.
Heather D.

These are delicious. They are good for a dinner roll or even to make little sandwiches. These were served at my baby shower with grape chicken salad. They are typically about $2.50 a bag at Walmart, no more than $3. They stay fresh for awhile even after the expiration date. The have a sorta sweet taste so the kids love them. They are a favorite at our house.
Kearston W.
Kearston W.

These are like top 3 rolls in my book. I love these so much! I could probably eat the entire container by myself. We get these for every holiday. The sweetness in them is just right and just add a little butter on top to give them a little more brown color makes them AMAZING. If you have not had these before, please give them a try. You won't regret it!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Norman, OK

I have watched my younger sister and brother literally live off of these things their whole lives! Maybe it's sacrilegious, but we started eating these when we would have communion at church, and instead of the wafer and wine, my church had Welch's grape juice and Hawaiian Rolls. Lol! We even have to hide these from the dog! Everyone cannot get enough!
Aislinn B.
Aislinn B.
Nolensville, TN

You GUYS! Not only are these a delicious snack by themselves, they can take your sliders to the NEXT LEVEL. Just add a slice of bacon, a slice of Brie, avocado, a little basil, and a drizzle of honey and you'll have that trendy and elevated dining experience right in your own home! just look at that beauty! Are you hungry yet??
Norlaila T.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA

These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Jaleia M.
Jaleia M.

The best kind of roll ever! These sweet rolls are extremely delicious. I get them from Walmart and they're simply irresistible. I found out about them so late and was wondering where they've been all my life. There's so much you can make with them or you can just eat them plain. They're simply amazing!
Serena B.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA

Rolls that are both the perfect amount of sweetness and moist are hard to come by, but these rolls meet both of these desires. These rolls are not only perfect for Thanksgiving but for any dinner. If you haven't tried these before then I highly recommend you do and buy a few packs before they sell out.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now