MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesKingMas

KINGMAS® Oval Makeup Brush Cosmetic Foundation Cream Powder Blush Makeup Tool

by KingMas

How many brushes come
Is this a good brush
Me dejara realmente con un acabado impecable?
Start your review of KINGMAS® Oval Makeup Brush Cosmetic Foundation Cream Powder Blush Makeup Tool!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...I was missing on though, until I noticed the rising popularity in the oval brushes. I decided to try them out and found this affordable alternative on Amazon. I ordered just the large foundation brush, and wow! It is so much better. It takes about half the time to apply my liquid foundation using the KINGMAS brush, it spreads the foundation in a much smoothr and softer way, and it reaches every crevice of my face, despite its size, very easily. I have a feeling it won't collect the foundation in its bristles as much, either, because it is very thick, and they are much softer and finer than the RT brushes, which is saying a lot. I am so pleased with this product, and even if it is a cheaper alternative (it remains to be seen if the product itself is cheap) I really don't mind spending $3 on the foundation brush, or $20 for the whole set. It is extremely worth it. in reviews
...smaller oval I use to blend out concealer. I use the liner ones for nose contour and it works perfectly. Now I just need to find the extra large one to add to my collection!!in reviews
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
These brushes are amazing! I have been using the Real Techniques large foundation brush, and while I have really enjoyed that product, this one by far has beaten it in so many ways. My RT brush has to be cleaned at least once a week, as it clumps and collects the liquid foundation. (It is a generally good brush) I didn't know what I was missing on though, until I noticed the rising popularity in the oval brushes. I decided to try them out and found this affordable alternative on Amazon. I ordered just the large foundation brush, and wow! It is so much better. It takes about half the time to apply my liquid foundation using the KINGMAS brush, it spreads the foundation in a much smoothr and softer way, and it reaches every crevice of my face, despite its size, very easily. I have a feeling it won't collect the foundation in its bristles as much, either, because it is very thick, and they are much softer and finer than the RT brushes, which is saying a lot. I am so pleased with this product, and even if it is a cheaper alternative (it remains to be seen if the product itself is cheap) I really don't mind spending $3 on the foundation brush, or $20 for the whole set. It is extremely worth it.
Christine L.
Ozark, MO
KINGMAS® Oval Makeup Brush Cosmetic Foundation Cream Powder Blush Makeup Tool uploaded by Christine L.
Got this to try and it's pretty cool... takes getting used to but once you do it's pretty convenient and goes on smoothly... definitely will try other brushes
Diana H.
Nichols , IA
I got a set online from Amazon maybe not this exact brand. I paid around 30 with shipping for the full set. They are soooo soft and do blend well. I still have to try it for contouring and I had never used these before but definitely recommend them.
Hanah B.
Boston
For about $5.00, this brush isn't bad at all! Some may see this as a 'knock-off' compared to the $200 alternative but hey, it works so why not! I use it when I have multiple layers of make up on but this specific one is for foundation use all over the face.
Jeanellys R.
Arroyo
Me encantan este tipo de brochas! Súper practico para difuminar todo tipo de maquillaje líquido o en crema
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
These brushes are so soft and versatile. The smaller one in this picture isn't so great for foundation (I see a lot of people in the comments saying they use it for blending their foundation). This one in particular is good for contouring or under your eyes. It also helps to get close to your eyebrows with getting makeup on them! :)
Hannah S.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased these brushes in January from Amazon and they have been nothing short of amazing. The brushes are large but do not cause product to be lost in it which is awesome. They also make everything faster and easier to apply. My set also came with an egg cleaner and I clean them weekly to prevet microbe growth. Overall these are the best brushes I have ever had
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
I love to apply cram and powder products with this brush. Super easy and a awesome little handle that makes it easy to use. I will buy more in the future. I have about 3 of these, and I use them every day in my makeup routine!
Jade C.
Lacon, IL
Love love love!! My makeup goes on so smooth. Defiantly my go to makeup brush
Love love love!! My makeup goes on so smooth. Defiantly my go to makeup brush
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,861 reviews
I use mine to apply foundation and I really like the finish it leaves. This brush is very soft and has lots of hairs so it works very well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...