KingFisher Naturals SuperGreens - Loaded with 50 Super Foods, Certified Vegan, 225g Powder, 30 Day Supply

BY KINGFISHER MEDIA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

KingFisher Natural's SupperGreens 50 Superfoods The key to a long, healthy life is a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. The prepping and consumption of these foods can take a great deal of time so it's easy to choose faster and unhealthier choices in... see more...

Review (1)
Melissa G.
Mason, TX
I love these greens! They don’t taste bad to me (I’m also not a picky eater) and LOVE the smell. I usually mix it up with some orange juice and chug it real quick. Of course it has a funny aftertaste, but I expect all of my natural supplements to not taste perfect as it’s normal. The only thing is it doesn’t mix well (it mixing with a spoon or so), I really have to blend it to make it smooth, and not chunky! Overall they’re great and make you feel better as greens are supposed to do - I had more energy and overall a really good mood!

back