BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Wow! Lots of gameplay, I still haven't done everything, and I've had it for a long time. I don't think I would play it a second time, just because of how long the game takes, but it's been a really great play so far.
Jeff M.
There was much hype around this game from the early stages of its development but overall it was nothing spectacular or original. This was a prime example of how too much anticipation can sometimes backfire on a game.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My boyfriend spends hours upon hours playing this, and forgets that the rest of us (his family) exist. The graphics are cool, and I'm sure it's a RPG'er's dream come true, but it's caused way too many arguments.
Cori C.
One of the more under appreciated games. Harks back to a time when RPGs didn't try to mix in action or FPS. If you like RPGs this one is solid, fun, and has a decent plot with character development.
K P.
Las Vegas, NV
Better than elder scrolls. Played the game to 100% completion but would've wanted an online option. The company claimed they were going to add it but then they went bankrupt and fans like me were left unfulfilled.
Veronica H.
Could and should have been so much more. On the bottom of my replay list. Very weak storyline has a lot to do with it. Good for a starter rpg for those new to this type of gaming.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN
I like the fact that each play through can be customizable, with many different side quests and classes a person could follow. However the ending is not that spectacular.
Sky W.
Clermont
Considering not a lot of people talk about it, it's not a bad RPG. However, there's really nothing memorable about it. It's just decent.
Kendra T.
Mc Dowell, KY
Gamer Expert Level 2

I spent many hours on this game. But yet it was okay.
jocelyn r.
Grande Prairie, AB
This isn't bad for what it is but I was very disappointed that it wasn't done as well as it could have been. Anyone who is/was a Salvatore fan was pretty disappointed with this game as a whole. The game was poorly thought out, the graphics were a little iffy and the storyline was poorly written. It was fun for what it was but could have been epic if it was made properly.