BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Oktober S.
Durango, CO
We bought this when it first came out due to the amazing graphics and it just looked cool. I finished the games in a matter of days and it was a awesome, the only down fall was that you could do the things you can like in Dragon Age or Skyrim, like relationships or really interact with people. Other then those things and a few more , it's a great game
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
If you enjoyed Dragons age or if you play WOW then this game will more than meet your standards of gaming . this game is very well made and has quite a bit more open run room for the gaming than dragons age did. Not as much open space as Skyrim but if they tried to with a sequel they could make it happen quite easily. The game runs smoothly and has little t no hitch even on a laptop. It has been some time since the game was released so the price has dropped dramatically and i implore you to buy it now more than ever because the price is worth it.
Cori C.
One of the more under appreciated games. Harks back to a time when RPGs didn't try to mix in action or FPS. If you like RPGs this one is solid, fun, and has a decent plot with character development.
Thera H.
I really enjoy playing this game. The characters and world are just fantastic. I think the quests are quite fun to play through and it hardly gets monotonous for me. I really enjoy the way you can spec your character's moves out as well.
Kimberly C.
Las Vegas, NV
Better than elder scrolls. Played the game to 100% completion but would've wanted an online option. The company claimed they were going to add it but then they went bankrupt and fans like me were left unfulfilled.
Sky W.
Clermont
Considering not a lot of people talk about it, it's not a bad RPG. However, there's really nothing memorable about it. It's just decent.
Jennifer D.
A lot of people thought this was going to be a more colorful Skyrim when in came out, however, it reminds me a lot of single player WOW for a console. Which I LOVE. I do not like playing with other people and I really prefer a controller to a keyboard. I like this game a lot. Tons of hours of game play, open world, rpg.
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
I had big hopes for this game since it had a lot of big names backing it. But I was disappointed. Didn't like the game at all! The story is uninteresting and the graphics weren't that great. Save your money, or buy an Elder Scrolls game!
Katie C.
KOA is a special game. I hate that it's being compared to Skyrim. It's not meant to be Skyrim! If anything it's more like a 1 player WoW.

The graphics are wonderful in my opinion. They're colorful and fantasy-driven. I love the range of weapons and abilities you can use. I love the chakras. Think magical batarangs that come back and are enchanted with fire or ice or.... Anyways, this game is considered a collector's edition because the makers went out of business. They put everything into making the game and then went bankrupt. So the game really is a one-of-a-kind. Which I think is sad, because I really loved it.
Shelby T.
Gilbert plains, MB
This game is very fun and always has things for you to do. If you like Skyrim the you would really like this game.