BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
When i purchased this game, i was hoping for the same results as Skyrim and Fable. which both met my standards of awesomeness. The graphics are awesome, and there's loads of quests to choose from. The choices and the story line had great insight! I however do not like the saving format on it. I'm not sure if it was the game or my xbox but I'd loose a lot of saved data. On the bright side, the interaction with the characters is awesome as well.
Natan H.
Northborough, MA
This game is fun but does lack a lot to the imagination. the graphics and game play are action packed and very fun to play but the story line isn't much to be desired. If you find this game and its cheep and you have nothing else to do why not take a spin at it, again the detail and landscapes are fun to look at but don't worry you will not get hooked into the story. Mainly the story line lacks by the speech and lack of speech in the game, your main character never says a word and in honesty that makes the game very quiet and longer than it truly is.
Melissa K.
I fell in love with this game the first time I played it. I liked the open world dynamic, function of controls, and different weapon styles and spell choice. As far as replay goes, I did make another character, but found myself disinterested after a while. Not as good as Dragon Age for keeping my attention. A lot of roaming around. Great graphics though, and it is fun to play.
Crystal B.
I actually love this game, and I'm disappointed it didn't get a better reputation. I used to play World of Warcraft, but disliked having to rely on others and didn't really feel like socializing. I just liked to play solo. This game more than fits the bill and I love playing it. There's a lot of options to create your characters and a lot of game content to keep you busy.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is perhaps one of the most overlooked games of it's type. With well developed graphics, lots of quests, and many ways to customize your character, it has a huge replay value. Not only that, but the plot line is good . I would highly recommend this game.
Oktober S.
Durango, CO
We bought this when it first came out due to the amazing graphics and it just looked cool. I finished the games in a matter of days and it was a awesome, the only down fall was that you could do the things you can like in Dragon Age or Skyrim, like relationships or really interact with people. Other then those things and a few more , it's a great game
Theresa M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a game to replace World Of Warcraft cause that was becoming to expensive every month. This does the trick. I spent plenty of hours dedicated to the game but after a while, I did become bored with it. It's fun while it lasts.
Jennifer D.
A lot of people thought this was going to be a more colorful Skyrim when in came out, however, it reminds me a lot of single player WOW for a console. Which I LOVE. I do not like playing with other people and I really prefer a controller to a keyboard. I like this game a lot. Tons of hours of game play, open world, rpg.
Thera H.
I really enjoy playing this game. The characters and world are just fantastic. I think the quests are quite fun to play through and it hardly gets monotonous for me. I really enjoy the way you can spec your character's moves out as well.
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
I had big hopes for this game since it had a lot of big names backing it. But I was disappointed. Didn't like the game at all! The story is uninteresting and the graphics weren't that great. Save your money, or buy an Elder Scrolls game!