BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Jason N.
Its like Skyrim but its also not. Its more cartoonish and ok in graphics while the gameplay is more fast paced than Skyrim. Its still free roam but not at the same scope of Skyrim. I do find its unfair to give this a lower grade just because it shares the same genre with Skyrim so I'll try to forget that Skyrim even existed at this moment and give this a B+/B (Skyrim is a nearly flawless A+) The gameplay is quite lengthy and the story is decent but not lame. Youll pick a certain class, buy and pick up and buy weapons, and even join some groups to make your character a bit more unique. There are tons of sidequests to keep you busy and you'll get to explore a lot. In the end, it certainly wont blow you like Skyrim did (sorry I couldn't forget that game existed for that long) but I cant really find an actual problem with the game other than the fact that its not Skyrim (don't worry I did not factor that when I gave this a B.) The game is practically good BUT not great enough for me to warrant this game an A-. A good pickup for people who found Skyrim too massive to handle or just a big fan of this certain game genre.
Kassi S.
Marianna, FL
This is definitely a great game worth trying. I personally have played many RPG's and this one stands out due to it's colorful nature. In the beginning, you basically get a tutorial on how to use all of the weapons and therefore figure out what classes best suit you. This is NOT Skyrim. I usually tell customers that this is a mix of Fable III and Skyrim, with it's own twist. There is also DLC to extend gameplay. This is great for a weekend of free time!
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My boyfriend spends hours upon hours playing this, and forgets that the rest of us (his family) exist. The graphics are cool, and I'm sure it's a RPG'er's dream come true, but it's caused way too many arguments.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN
I like the fact that each play through can be customizable, with many different side quests and classes a person could follow. However the ending is not that spectacular.
Veronica H.
Could and should have been so much more. On the bottom of my replay list. Very weak storyline has a lot to do with it. Good for a starter rpg for those new to this type of gaming.
Jeff M.
There was much hype around this game from the early stages of its development but overall it was nothing spectacular or original. This was a prime example of how too much anticipation can sometimes backfire on a game.
Natan H.
Northborough, MA
This game is fun but does lack a lot to the imagination. the graphics and game play are action packed and very fun to play but the story line isn't much to be desired. If you find this game and its cheep and you have nothing else to do why not take a spin at it, again the detail and landscapes are fun to look at but don't worry you will not get hooked into the story. Mainly the story line lacks by the speech and lack of speech in the game, your main character never says a word and in honesty that makes the game very quiet and longer than it truly is.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Wow! Lots of gameplay, I still haven't done everything, and I've had it for a long time. I don't think I would play it a second time, just because of how long the game takes, but it's been a really great play so far.
Rande w.
One of my favorite video games ever. I started playing because of watching my brother play and helping him make his character. It's a fantasy/medieval vibe. I love the storylines and the art. Sounds stupid but if a game isn't aesthetically pleasing to me then I'm less likely to play it. I also liked how you can create your own armor and weapons. Even on hard this game isn't too difficult, anyone should be able to pick it up. I only wish it was longer or they had made a sequel :( R.i.p Jason <3
Melissa K.
I fell in love with this game the first time I played it. I liked the open world dynamic, function of controls, and different weapon styles and spell choice. As far as replay goes, I did make another character, but found myself disinterested after a while. Not as good as Dragon Age for keeping my attention. A lot of roaming around. Great graphics though, and it is fun to play.