BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Thera H.
Thera H.
I really enjoy playing this game. The characters and world are just fantastic. I think the quests are quite fun to play through and it hardly gets monotonous for me. I really enjoy the way you can spec your character's moves out as well.
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Wow! Lots of gameplay, I still haven't done everything, and I've had it for a long time. I don't think I would play it a second time, just because of how long the game takes, but it's been a really great play so far.
Katie C.
Katie C.
KOA is a special game. I hate that it's being compared to Skyrim. It's not meant to be Skyrim! If anything it's more like a 1 player WoW.

The graphics are wonderful in my opinion. They're colorful and fantasy-driven. I love the range of weapons and abilities you can use. I love the chakras. Think magical batarangs that come back and are enchanted with fire or ice or.... Anyways, this game is considered a collector's edition because the makers went out of business. They put everything into making the game and then went bankrupt. So the game really is a one-of-a-kind. Which I think is sad, because I really loved it.
Natan H.
Natan H.
Northborough, MA
This game is fun but does lack a lot to the imagination. the graphics and game play are action packed and very fun to play but the story line isn't much to be desired. If you find this game and its cheep and you have nothing else to do why not take a spin at it, again the detail and landscapes are fun to look at but don't worry you will not get hooked into the story. Mainly the story line lacks by the speech and lack of speech in the game, your main character never says a word and in honesty that makes the game very quiet and longer than it truly is.
Izeyah W.
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
If you enjoyed Dragons age or if you play WOW then this game will more than meet your standards of gaming . this game is very well made and has quite a bit more open run room for the gaming than dragons age did. Not as much open space as Skyrim but if they tried to with a sequel they could make it happen quite easily. The game runs smoothly and has little t no hitch even on a laptop. It has been some time since the game was released so the price has dropped dramatically and i implore you to buy it now more than ever because the price is worth it.
Jeff M.
Jeff M.
There was much hype around this game from the early stages of its development but overall it was nothing spectacular or original. This was a prime example of how too much anticipation can sometimes backfire on a game.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Could and should have been so much more. On the bottom of my replay list. Very weak storyline has a lot to do with it. Good for a starter rpg for those new to this type of gaming.
Nathan V.
Nathan V.
Camby, IN
I like the fact that each play through can be customizable, with many different side quests and classes a person could follow. However the ending is not that spectacular.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is perhaps one of the most overlooked games of it's type. With well developed graphics, lots of quests, and many ways to customize your character, it has a huge replay value. Not only that, but the plot line is good . I would highly recommend this game.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My boyfriend spends hours upon hours playing this, and forgets that the rest of us (his family) exist. The graphics are cool, and I'm sure it's a RPG'er's dream come true, but it's caused way too many arguments.