BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert
Pros: I love this game as a big fan of open world RPG's I loved playing this. Lots of towns to explore big map, nice story lines
Cons: Repetitive characters in each section. I hit a glitch somewhere and had to restart from level 16 when I reached a level 40 character. However, if it tells you anything after being mad for a bit I WENT BACK!
Overall: Yes, buy this game. it is worth it. Hacking and slashing and looting all the way. Would have been five stars if it wouldn't have glitches but then again it could have just been my console.
Kristen N.
I feel like this game really did not get the amount of love it deserves. It is breathtakingly beautiful and the combat is so good, some of the best in a game. The character design is awesome and the story is cool, also the main bad guy is voiced by Jim Cummings, yes, Winnie the Pooh is the bad guy. It's fabulous.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is perhaps one of the most overlooked games of it's type. With well developed graphics, lots of quests, and many ways to customize your character, it has a huge replay value. Not only that, but the plot line is good . I would highly recommend this game.
Sreeja R.
Los Angeles, CA
I Agree with you 100%. This has to be the most straight forward review i have read. Completely honest. I have been playing the game since day one, and have been enjoying it......until......things started to get kinda stail. The combat is great, the leveling is cool, and the armor that you get is great also, but if thats the only thing that is driving the bus, its gonna crash in my opinion. Its lacking something......substanence. After playing it for a while, hacking, slashing, you tend to want more out of it, and then feel forced to run through the story so you can fell a since of fulfilment. The story also is not that involving, good, but not enough to keep you really wanting to see what happens next. All in all, you can have a really AWESOME car, but with out a good engine, eh......its just not gonna get to far. :/
Theresa M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was looking for a game to replace World Of Warcraft cause that was becoming to expensive every month. This does the trick. I spent plenty of hours dedicated to the game but after a while, I did become bored with it. It's fun while it lasts.
Kelly M.
Saint Louis, MO
Kingdoms of Amalur is an expansive RPG set in a very colorful world with great visuals. I personally am a sucker for visuals and can forgive some lacking in other areas for it; which is probably why I enjoyed this game quite a bit. I agree that it can get a little tedious, and I had some instances where I had trouble with glitches, but even the biggest games can get that way as well. Sometimes you do feel a bit like you're running around doing everyone's errands, but this is also common in the expansive RPG games. The only reason I don't give this an A is that sometimes I felt like the story lacked cohesion and the glitches I had problems with. Overall a very fun game to waste some time on.
Amy B.
Cincinnati, OH
KoA starts you off as a blank slate...literally. You wake up with amnesia and from there you can choose what kind of character you want to be/create. The leveling in the game does have a small learning curve, but it's very easy to pick up on. KoA is a very large game...be prepared to sink some hours into this one. That said, after a while the quests started to feel a bit tedious. It was like I was running from countryside to countryside on the most basic of tasks. The graphics are gorgeous, and the colors used in the game make it that much more unique. Overall, it is a good game, but it's not a game I can play for great lengths of time.
Kendra T.
Mc Dowell, KY
Gamer Expert

I spent many hours on this game. But yet it was okay.
Oktober S.
Durango, CO
We bought this when it first came out due to the amazing graphics and it just looked cool. I finished the games in a matter of days and it was a awesome, the only down fall was that you could do the things you can like in Dragon Age or Skyrim, like relationships or really interact with people. Other then those things and a few more , it's a great game
Melissa K.
I fell in love with this game the first time I played it. I liked the open world dynamic, function of controls, and different weapon styles and spell choice. As far as replay goes, I did make another character, but found myself disinterested after a while. Not as good as Dragon Age for keeping my attention. A lot of roaming around. Great graphics though, and it is fun to play.