BY KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RECKONING

Rande w.
Rande w.
One of my favorite video games ever. I started playing because of watching my brother play and helping him make his character. It's a fantasy/medieval vibe. I love the storylines and the art. Sounds stupid but if a game isn't aesthetically pleasing to me then I'm less likely to play it. I also liked how you can create your own armor and weapons. Even on hard this game isn't too difficult, anyone should be able to pick it up. I only wish it was longer or they had made a sequel :( R.i.p Jason <3
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert
Pros: I love this game as a big fan of open world RPG's I loved playing this. Lots of towns to explore big map, nice story lines
Cons: Repetitive characters in each section. I hit a glitch somewhere and had to restart from level 16 when I reached a level 40 character. However, if it tells you anything after being mad for a bit I WENT BACK!
Overall: Yes, buy this game. it is worth it. Hacking and slashing and looting all the way. Would have been five stars if it wouldn't have glitches but then again it could have just been my console.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
I feel like this game really did not get the amount of love it deserves. It is breathtakingly beautiful and the combat is so good, some of the best in a game. The character design is awesome and the story is cool, also the main bad guy is voiced by Jim Cummings, yes, Winnie the Pooh is the bad guy. It's fabulous.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
A lot of people thought this was going to be a more colorful Skyrim when in came out, however, it reminds me a lot of single player WOW for a console. Which I LOVE. I do not like playing with other people and I really prefer a controller to a keyboard. I like this game a lot. Tons of hours of game play, open world, rpg.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
I had big hopes for this game since it had a lot of big names backing it. But I was disappointed. Didn't like the game at all! The story is uninteresting and the graphics weren't that great. Save your money, or buy an Elder Scrolls game!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Las Vegas, NV
Better than elder scrolls. Played the game to 100% completion but would've wanted an online option. The company claimed they were going to add it but then they went bankrupt and fans like me were left unfulfilled.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Considering not a lot of people talk about it, it's not a bad RPG. However, there's really nothing memorable about it. It's just decent.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This is perhaps one of the most overlooked games of it's type. With well developed graphics, lots of quests, and many ways to customize your character, it has a huge replay value. Not only that, but the plot line is good . I would highly recommend this game.
Katie C.
Katie C.
KOA is a special game. I hate that it's being compared to Skyrim. It's not meant to be Skyrim! If anything it's more like a 1 player WoW.

The graphics are wonderful in my opinion. They're colorful and fantasy-driven. I love the range of weapons and abilities you can use. I love the chakras. Think magical batarangs that come back and are enchanted with fire or ice or.... Anyways, this game is considered a collector's edition because the makers went out of business. They put everything into making the game and then went bankrupt. So the game really is a one-of-a-kind. Which I think is sad, because I really loved it.
Sarina R.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
Wow! Lots of gameplay, I still haven't done everything, and I've had it for a long time. I don't think I would play it a second time, just because of how long the game takes, but it's been a really great play so far.