Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenerskingdom cares

by kingdom cares

Anti-scald technology assurance: This hair straightening brush is constructed of high-quality plastic materials, designed to prevent scalding and burning. Easily solve hair knotting, reduce pain and hair broken, and repair the hair quality of harm. Head massage make hair follicle of scalp more healthful and elasticity with hair. We believe that safety should be our first priority. The brush surface maintains a constant temperature to stop user from burning skin or hands. Good hair all day: The high-quality PTC ceramic heating components takes less than 40 seconds to get as hot as 265°F, the uniquely designed wide 23 ceramic plates allows for large parts of hair to be straightened simultaneously, achieving better results, while saving time. The best choice for you when you are busy, or hurry to go to work, dating, or important activities. It takes only an average of 5-8 minutes of brushing to get your hair straight- and it will last for the entire day. One button for all control: 1.Please keeps hair dry before using. 2. Turn it on and adjust the temperature, you can use when the temperature reach what you want. 3. In the process of using, one hand pulls hair end and comb with straighter. 4. It will be turned off by 20 minutes automatically, turn it on when you use again. Digital LED display temperature control switch with 6 levels temperature settings 265°F (130°C)-395°F (200°C) is safe to use for all types of hair. Be your own stylist at home: We’ve been committed to improving the life of people who have dreams of having beautiful hair styles. Hair straightening brush allows you to straighten hair at home on your own. Super Ions penetrate into your hairs surface layer and faster access to women’s thick and lengthy hairs. Save your shorter time for a party styling design. It is portable and you can take it when you have a party, vacation, destination wedding, honeymoon or a romantic getaway. Simple Use and High Efficiency: The unit is easy to operate right out of the box. The 360 degrees rotating cord means you can hold the device at any angle, straighten flip and curly hair. It restores color vibrancy, strengthening the elasticity of hair, and eliminating dryness, brittleness, and breakage. Give you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron. 2-Year Warranty for this brush. Please kindly contact us when you have any specific issues.

Anti-scald technology assurance - This hair straightening brush is constructed of high-quality plastic materials, designed to prevent scalding and burning. Easily solve hair knotting, reduce pain and hair broken, and repair the hair quality of harm. Head massage make hair follicle of scalp more healthful and elasticity with hair. We believe that safety should be our first priority. The brush surface maintains a constant temperature to stop user from burning skin or hands.; Good hair all day - The high-quality PTC ceramic heating components takes less than 40 seconds to get as hot as 265°F, the uniquely designed wide 23 ceramic plates allows for large parts of hair to be straightened simultaneously, achieving better results, while saving time. The best choice for you when you are busy, or hurry to go to work, dating, or important activities. It takes only an average of 5-8 minutes of brushing to get your hair straight; and it will last for the entire day.; One button for all control - 1.Please keeps hair dry before using. 2. Turn it on and adjust the temperature, you can use when the temperature reach what you want. 3. In the process of using, one hand pulls hair end and comb with straighter. 4. It will be turned off by 20 minutes automatically, turn it on when you use again. Digital LED display temperature control switch with 6 levels temperature settings 265°F (130°C)-395°F (200°C) is safe to use for all types of hair.; Be your own stylist at home - We’ve been committed to improving the life of people who have dreams of having beautiful hair styles. Hair straightening brush allows you to straighten hair at home on your own. Super Ions penetrate into your hairs surface layer and faster access to women’s thick and lengthy hairs. Save your shorter time for a party styling design. It is portable and you can take it when you have a party, vacation, destination wedding, honeymoon or a romantic getaway.; Simple Use and High Efficiency - The unit is easy to operate right out of the box. The 360 degrees rotating cord means you can hold the device at any angle, straighten flip and curly hair. It restores color vibrancy, strengthening the elasticity of hair, and eliminating dryness, brittleness, and breakage. Give you smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time it takes to use a flat iron. 2-Year Warranty for this brush. Please kindly contact us when you have any specific issues.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KINGDOMCARES Professional Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Anti Scald Hair Straightener Comb Blue!
Phillipston , MA
KINGDOMCARES Professional Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Anti Scald Hair Straightener Comb Blue uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I came across this product on Amazon's Giveaways and thought it would be a great addition to my morning routine. I was able to snag it at 40% off! Normally I shower at night and most mornings do not have time to do my hair. I have fine hair and was not sure how it would work. I tried it out on a morning I had a serious case of bed-head. The product is much heavier than I had expected it to be. The picture makes it look like it has bristles, but it's all one piece with rows for your hair to slide through. The instructions are all in Chinese, but does have pictures. Once I plugged the straightener in, it only took maybe 2 minutes to warm up fully. It has 4 different heat settings. The straightener was really easy to use, it was not too hot to touch which made it easy to grab a section of hair and straighten it without risk of burning my hand. It took about half as long as using a flat iron or doing a blowout. As for results without any product, it worked well for a quick straighten. This product is perfect for days where I need to do a quick fix, but I would stick to a flat iron for a night out. Would recommend for a quick straighten!
Maricopa, AZ
KINGDOMCARES Professional Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush Anti Scald Hair Straightener Comb Blue uploaded by Shannon M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brush, it gives me the look as if I got a professional blowout and straightened. Leaves hair silky soft! #kingdomcares #influenster #straighhairdontcare

Looking for your answer?