BY KINGDOM HEARTS

• What was your least favoritr world? Mine was the little mermaid,...16 Answers
  • Do they have this for the PS4?6 Answers
  • What is this game???? What do u do3 Answers
Kingdom Hearts Video Game
  • "I could honestly write the longest review about this game because it is absolutely one of my all times favorites right next to FInal Fantasy games." in 121 reviews
  • "Not only did this game have all your favorite disney characters but also had one of the most heaviest storylines one could ever comprehend." in 85 reviews
  • "really good story line, great graphics, and really cool Disney worlds to explore, it also comes with twists that keep you thinking." in 79 reviews
  • "Honestly, this was my favorite game, and most likely will be forever even though I've gotten older and am now into more mature rated games." in 27 reviews
  • "But since I need 100 characters I thought I should inform you all that Square Enix is infallible and also I like butter, Gatorade, and unicorns that have crooked horns." in 16 reviews
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert
Love this game! My favorite game ever made! If you love Disney and adventure this is for you. You get to travel to different worlds such as Tarzan and explore and collect items. There’s also a story that goes with each world in which you must help out the characters. It’s great fun and will have you entertained for hours.
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert
This is truly the best game that has ever been made. If you are looking for a fast pace RPG, this game is perfect. I have played and beaten this game multiple times, they recently came out with the remastered versions of the first and second games I highly recommend it to anyone. It can be played for all ages.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
There is absolutely nothing better than the Kingdom Hearts video games. They are beautifully done and have a great storyline. I also love the incorporation of Disney into it. These are some of my fav games!
Audrey A.
Gamer Expert
This is my favorite video game ever. Mashing Square Enix and Disney was a brilliant idea. The game's plot is complex with great emotion and depth. I love the interactive world and the side quests are fun and inventive. Tee strongest entry in the series, you can't beat the original game!
chloe h.
Deville, LA
Best. Video game. Ever. My all time favorite and it has the best story. It melts my heart and teaches kids so much. This is one those games you will never out grow and great for kids when they start playing video games.
Caitlin S.
This game was absolutely amazing. I absolutely loved the plot, the characters, the world's, everything. This was the first ps2 game I ever played and it's my favorite ps2 game to date.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I adore this game. It keeps you interested and entertained. Hours and hours of fun adventures and the disney characters make it that much cooler at least in my opinion!
Kamina F.
I think my family still owns the manual for this game and the game is somewhere collecting dust on a shelf. We cannot get rid of this game it was and is still such an amazing game with a great storyline and amazing characters that grab your heart.
The game play is one of my favorite things alongside the characters and storyline of course. The creativity of Keyblades as someone who loves Keys was a bonus. The power ups and attacks were also a lot of fun and the different worlds you could go to never let the game dull.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert
This is one of my favorite games of all time!! I remember seeing it in the store when I was a kid and just buying it because it had Disney characters, and I am so glad I did! Sure maybe the actual controls of this game could be improved upon, and the camera in infamously terrible, but the story stands the test of time and is so worth it! I could go on and on about how wonderful this game is, but I'll spare you and let you experience it for yourself!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
This is absolutely my favorite game. The is the first game my fiance and I ever played together. I've played every single Kingdom Hearts game there is. I can't rave enough about it whenever I hear someone talk about it. I love the fact that they put Disney and Final Fantasy in it. It keeps you playing for hours. I always tell people they need to play
Krystal R.
Do you prefer the games on the ps2 or DS?
Gladys A.
Who els love watchin the story?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Which game did you have more fun playing KH, KH chain of memories or KH2?
Sarah M.
Irving, TX
What's your favorite keyblade?
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does everyone use the Summons often?