Kingdom Hearts II Video Game
By Kingdom Hearts II
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
Which is more fun the first or second?
Skylar S.
Harley H.
Harley H.
Newnan, GA
10 months ago
I like the second one more
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year ago
I love the second, but I hate starting in town with all the stupid minigames. I prefer starting on the island
Mikenna S.
Mikenna S.
North Vancouver, BC
1 year ago
The second one by a long shot. The mechanics were much easier to handle and it was much more user friendly than the first. I also loved the worlds much more in the second than the first.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
1 year ago
Most people I have spoken with actually started playing the second game before any. I guess because it was so incredibly popular during its release. Personally the second is my favorite.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
2 years ago
I liked the second one the best. There are more commands in combat!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Kent, WA
2 years, 11 months ago
I prefer the second one, and the minigames are a heck of a lot easier. Do you remember swinging pooh? It took me a week to get past that when I was a kid.
Angela M.
Angela M.
3 years ago
The Gummi Ship is easier to use in the second, so I would say the second one.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
3 years, 1 month ago
I liked both.. Its hard to decide.. Roxas and sora .. Its like two different games even though its the same series
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Wyoming, Mi
3 years, 2 months ago
I prefer the first the over the 2nd one.
Kevin H.
Kevin H.
Tarzana, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Second is more fun if you can follow the richness of the storyline.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
3 years, 3 months ago
In my opinion I liked the first one the best! It was so ahead of it's time! Probably one of my favorite games of all time
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
Nothing beats the first one but I also enjoyed the second and I can't wait for the new one to come out. We invested in the ps4 just so when the new one comes out I'm able to get it right away
Tina G.
Tina G.
Martinsburg
3 years, 3 months ago
In my opinion, the second. You can do so much more with Sora when it comes to the combat. The story is just as interesting as the first, though. And the music is always amazing!
Clay C.
Clay C.
Loveland, CO
3 years, 4 months ago
I liked the first one better. The story was less convoluted (although I LOVE how deep and detailed it is) and I liked the game play better before the Triangle Button command. Made
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
3 years, 4 months ago
I liked the second one more but the second one is also a lot easier in my opinion
Richard R.
Richard R.
Los Angeles, CA
Both of them
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
3 years, 5 months ago
They are awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!!! play it
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
I was a bigger fan of the first one.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 6 months ago
They're both great but the original game was slightly better.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Both :D
Pierrette M.
Pierrette M.
3 years, 7 months ago
In my opinion I like the second one cause you get more out of it like minigames and you get more out of the story this time around in KH II. But as a huge KH fan, I love them both and I also love the music.
Paul Sebastian C.
Paul Sebastian C.
N Hollywood, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
To be completely honest the second game is more fun because there are more action commands that you can do. There are drive forms that allow you to do amazing things with the keyblade, such as double wielding. The second game also allows you to fight more heartless in the game setting than in the first one. However, I find the first game more challenging because you do not really have action commands and different drive forms that help you beat the game. I would definitely recommend playing the second game after the first so you get the whole story line
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Gamer Expert Level 5
The second has more fun combat and the first is a little dated, but I feel the story was deeper in the first one.
Brittni T.
Brittni T.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
I love them both in different ways but both are just awesome!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Both equally fun!
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
3 years, 8 months ago
They are BOTH super fun! Love them!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Rice Lake, WI
3 years, 8 months ago
Both! If you liked the first you will love the second!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
3 years, 9 months ago
They're both equally fun!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Las Vegas, NV
3 years, 9 months ago
I will have to agree with the others-- both are just as fun! And is it always best to play both and follow the storyline.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
3 years, 10 months ago
As with any game, the first is to introduce a bunch of characters. While the second does introduce a whole set of new people, you have already gotten used to everything. I believe the first and second are equally amazing. However, maybe the second is more fun. Who doesn't like duel wielding keyblades?
Onix F.
Onix F.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
The second Kingdom Hearts is by far the better one. It's got a bigger scale to the story, better combat and camera features, and a robust amount of Disney worlds to visit.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Lutherville, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
They are both great. the second one brings in Final Fantasy characters more.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
3 years, 12 months ago
They're both great in their own right, but i love the first one!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
4 years ago
I really liked the first one but the second one was easier with the armor change, and I liked avoiding the flying through space. Both should be played though.
chris p.
chris p.
San Antonio, TX
4 years ago
Both equally as fun, but the second has more things that your able to do like turn into heartless sora and mess people up!
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Shelburne, NS
4 years ago
They are both equal in my opinion it's great to play both because then you get the whole story!
Raeshuna C.
Raeshuna C.
Arlington, TN
4 years ago
To me, they are both equally as fun. I could play both over and over again. I do like the storyline a little more in the first game though,