by Kingdom Hearts II
Ask a Question
Sara S.
Sara S.
Roseville, CA

How many of you, like me, are tired of waiting for KHIII???
Anna M.
Anna M.
Dec. 6, 2014, 5:23 p.m.
I remember getting excited for the release of KHIII in college....so long ago. Who would have thought it would have taken this long to get a confirmation of it being released? Yes I am so tired of waiting, but will be eagerly awaiting it at midnight on opening day. lol
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Oct. 25, 2014, 2:25 p.m.
I've been tired of waiting, I've been waiting ten years. However, the HD remixes are nice and are keeping me waiting.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Sept. 3, 2014, 12:17 a.m.
Ugh, it's been such a long wait !!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Aug. 25, 2014, 10:02 p.m.
You have no idea how long I've waited!! Ive grown up and had kids!! Far too long.. This game better be epic
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
June 13, 2014, 7:03 p.m.
Yes! I also wished Chain of Memories hadn't been on a handheld. Uggggh.
amber a.
amber a.
April 27, 2014, 7:36 p.m.
It has been far too long of a wait indeed!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
March 28, 2014, 10:30 p.m.
I feel like I've been waiting my whole life. It's been so long since KHII, and the spin offs just didn't cut it for me.
jessica s.
jessica s.
March 14, 2014, 4:59 p.m.
I hate the wait! ive been waiting for years! since the second one came out .. they haven't even set a release date yet so we still have no clue how much longer we have to wait! UGH!
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
March 5, 2014, 10:22 p.m.
Yes! I will be one of those people who doesn't sleep until they finish it
Paul Sebastian C.
Paul Sebastian C.
Feb. 6, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
Too long to wait. I am just glad that Tetsuya Nomura started working on it and now its under development!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dec. 3, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
Absolutely! It's been far too long!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Oct. 7, 2013, 6:39 p.m.
I bought KH1 and KH2 the day they came out. I played them nonstop until I beat them and have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 since then. I look it up every so often to see if maybe I have missed something in the gaming news.
Sheena N.
Sheena N.
Sept. 18, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
That would be amazing !
Onix F.
Onix F.
Sept. 1, 2013, 7:11 p.m.
You won't have to wait that much longer. It's been confirmed that Square Enix will bring what they have developed so far of KH3 to the Tokyo Game Show in September.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:03 a.m.
I CANNOT WAIT<33
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
July 9, 2013, 8:48 p.m.
I have waited so long! I'm too too excited!
Andrew E.
Andrew E.
June 19, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
Well now it has been officially announced and in production! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9V1FtCG_h8 not much longer now.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
June 6, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
I can't wait! I've been waiting for this for YEARS!
Lisseth C.
Lisseth C.
June 4, 2013, 3:25 a.m.
Ps4 will answer our prayers
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
June 1, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
Yes it has become an existing pain I just push down and m occasionally reminded me of. Yes I know a bit dramatic.lol
Jiyeon B.
Jiyeon B.
May 30, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Yeah, I think everyone wants a proper kingdom hearts sequel, but if you want to play something in the universe, the 3DS kingdom Hearts:Dream Drop Distance was a lot of fun.

Join Now