BY KINGDOM HEARTS II

• Is it just me or did you love hearing the songs in the game becau...56 Answers
  • Who's your favorite character in Kingdom Hearts?4 Answers
  • Which is more fun the first or second?38 Answers
Kingdom Hearts II Video Game
  • "You still have the wonderful, and creative, fusion of Disney and Final Fantasy but I feel that this one took more interest in the final fantasy route, which I think is appropriate because the audience has now grown up more. " in 115 reviews
  • "Both RPG and Action lovers alike will love this game, it has Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters that you get to interact with in their own "Worlds" while completing a larger story." in 95 reviews
  • "Just like the first one it has an amazing/mind boggling story line that gets you closer to the characters, and the new ones who are introduced in this game." in 74 reviews
  • "I was so happy with the gameplay and yes, there were a few moments that I was frustrated, but all in all it was definitely my favorite game/series/adventure to ever be on with a controller." in 27 reviews
  • "Ohhh mannnn takes me to a time when things where fun lol this game is so much funs from its side missions to story mode its soooooo worth it like I only want it for the original ps2 I don't want it remastered so I'll have to buy a ps2 n the game again lol this game is so good the powers n then the hidden final form is so awesome like man its so cool n the black form when ya skin is black as sora I never unlocked it I wish I did but I love it " in 26 reviews
Alana C.
Gamer Expert
My favorite Kingdom Hearts game! I really love Roxas' character and how complex he is... Really love the how story line and I'm a huge Disney fan so obviously I love this series! The way they construct each level and incorporate that with Disney characters is so fun and I just love it! It is sometimes challenging when trying to defeat the enemy, but honestly just love this game and the entire series!
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert
Is it possible for a sequel to a game or a movie to be of worth? Yes! Kingdom Hearts 2 is a great game that can be played by all ages, keeps you on the edge of your seat. I would recommend to anyone regardless of your gaming style. They recently remastered this game and I continue to play it. Play it, you’ll love it.
Caitlin S.
This game had bits to it that I loved even more than the original. It's not often that you find a sequel that's better than the original. The beginning is slow, and the first games story still wins overall, but this one is an important piece to the series!
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've been a huge Final Fantasy fan my whole life, my moms friend used to play the second one while she babysat me so I got a great start to that at the age of 5.  When Kingdom Hearts came out I was super excited about it, played it more then several times all the way through and then when the second one came out my boyfriend went out and bought the strategy guide and game for me!  It was a great deal he got for it and these days you can still get it for a great price!  Awesome game to introduce to people who are slowly getting into RPG games, I love it and really hope my future children love it just as much.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gamer Expert
This was a great sequel to the original. It surpassed my very high expectations and I couldn't be happier about it. The game plays very much like the first: an adventure story, lots of fighting, meeting and teaming up with Disney characters, and a compelling, complex storyline. I always hate the wait between these games but they really make it worth your while. I loved the addition of worlds as well as the chance to revisit some of the worlds from the previous game!
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert
A wonderful sequel to my favorite video game series of all time! If you enjoyed the first game, you'll love the second one! Many of the game play issues were solved making it an even smoother gaming experience and the story just sweeps you away into it's world and you won't want to stop playing. Not to mention the music is wonderful, which is always a bonus for me!
Bellamy R.
I love love love this game!! It was the first game my parents got me for a PlayStation. i feel in love with this game as a child. I used to take turn with my older brother to play it. To be honest when I saw it was Disney I wasn't too sure about the game because I thought it would be like every other kid game but i was completely wrong. Its adventurous and keep you on you toes. I recommend this game for everybody! but I haven't met a person who hasn't played this game!
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
When I completed the first Kingdom Hearts, I thought they could never top the game that I had just played. But then Kingdom Hearts II came out and I was proved wrong. Everything the first game did great the next did even better. The characters were incredible and the story was sweet and beautiful and heartbreaking at times. It has become one of my favorite games of all time.
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
This series is one of my favorites by far! I have been playing these since I was in high school. They are really fun! They incorporate your favorite Disney characters and have whole "worlds" devoted to them that you can visit and also incorporate characters from Final Fantasy. It's a pretty linear game so it's not a game you have to worry about getting lost on. There's not too much strategy involved either so it's a great game for older children as well.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
this game is my heart and soul, as a huge Disney fanatic I couldn't wait for the first game and have not been disappointed by any of the others. in fact I am socrazy about this game that I named my daughter Kairi after a character in it. I think its realy col how the game play is how each movie is a new world and all are in the same universe and connected. I love flying the gummie ship! that's the best Minnie game.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Is it just me or did you love hearing the songs in the game because i loved it?
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine was always Riku!
Chloe B.
Is there a part in the game that gave you a particularly hard time?
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
Which is more fun the first or second?
Sara S.
Roseville, CA
How many of you, like me, are tired of waiting for KHIII???