BY KING.COM LIMITED

Pet Rescue Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga! It's a perfect pet puzzler! Match two or more blocks of the same color to clear the level and rescue the pets from the evil Pet Snatchers! Moves are limited so plan them carefully. Your puzzle skills will be tested with hours of block busting fun! Take on this puzzling Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!  *** Downloaded over 150 million times! - Thanks to all our fans *** Pet Rescue Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. ------------------------------- Pet Rescue Saga Features; • Eye-catching graphics and colorful gameplay  • Lovable pets of all varieties, puppies, bunnies, piglets and many more!  • Diamonds, exploding bombs, colorful paint pots, locked animal cages and much more  • Spectacular boosters and bonus rewards unlocked after many levels  • Easy and fun to play, challenging to master  • Hundreds of pet puzzling levels - more added every 2 weeks! • Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors! • Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet ------------------------------- Already a fan of Pet Rescue Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:  facebook.com/PetRescueSaga twitter.com/PetRescueSaga Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Pet Rescue Saga! see more...

• What is your highest strike of level that you completed before ru...2 Answers
  • Any one know when they will add more levels? I just finished the...2 Answers
  • Will they have more levels?2 Answers
King.com Limited Pet Rescue Saga
  • "This is a fun game, especially if you're looking for something to play to pass some time." in 6 reviews
Teecia's Space F.
Glendale, CA
This is my FAVOITE GAME of all time, besides pack man!!! I love this game and am slightly addicted to it. It is easy to use and some levels are very challanging. One of the best things about this game is that it's FREE. This game helps me to releave stress (don't judge lol} I love everything about this game from the noise of the blocks bursting when you press on them to the huge adorable eyes of the overly cute animals that you "rescue" I have searched my app store and I have YET to find a worthy alternative for this game. I would recommend this game to others for sure.. I love this game
Nicole L.
I started playing this because of a recommendation of a friend. It is pretty cute, the main idea is to destroy blocks and save the animals. Some levels get really hard as all blocks need to be destroyed. I've been stuck a few times, but still come back to try.
BettyJo M.
Okay so this game was suppose to be something that would keep my nephew occupied. Epic fail, after about ten minutes or so it wasn't fun and you had to buy some other app packages which was ridiculous. I don't recommend it.
Mikayla W.
I played this game for a while. It is a fun game for when you are either bored or trying to kill time. I would play in between college classes where I'd have to wait for an hour. Some of the levels are more difficult than others but that was what made it fun. Nobody wants a game they can beat in one day.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Me and my niece who is 5 at the moment love this game. I can let her replay the stages I have already finished when were at the doctors or on the road. While I am alone I can play the newer stages and so on. The only thing I do not like is when your at a new area and it takes months to get it unlocked. I wish there was a way around that with out purchases and with out having to get friends to play or click on something.
Ruriko M.
I'm so addicted to this game. I have connected to my Facebook but not many people play the game. I couldn't get much helps. It was so frustrated you can't pass the next episodes without help. I disconnected to Facebook so I only have to do mystery quests to move to next levels.
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
I am so addicted to this app! It's so much fun and gets more and more challenging the farther you get! My only complaint is the wait at "Splendid Days" levels. It takes 3 days to finally move on and before you know it you have to wait again. Other than that it's a very fun game!
Stacia B.
I lost complete interest in this game after initially really enjoying it. I found that I liked the sounds and the animal images. I didn't like getting stuck and being basically required to purchase something or bother friends to move on. I wasn't interested so it was deleted.
Jennifer C.
Obsessed with the game! extremely entertaining and challenging. fun to play with friends. it's not too difficult and not too easy! I like how they change up each level!
Simone M.
Fun and easy to play, enjoyed it for several weeks before getting bored. The game was somewhat challenging, but not to the point of being frustrating. Held my interest more than most games of its type. Also, very cute animals!
Molly S.
What is the highest level you have made it up too?!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
What is your highest strike of level that you completed before running out of lives?
Sandra M.
Centralia, WA
Will they have more levels?
Jason D.
Wylie, TX
Any one know when they will add more levels? I just finished the last on today!