BY KING.COM LIMITED #30 in Apps

Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. Isn’t it the sweetest game ever? Please note: Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.

The super hit game Candy Crush Saga is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! ------------------------------- Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their epic adventure through a world full of candy. Pass level 50 to unlock a Dreamworld and escape reality alongside an owl named Odus.

Take on this deliciously sweet saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! ------------------------------- Candy Crush Saga features: ● Tasty graphics that will leave you hungry for more ● Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master ● Hundreds of sweet levels ● Leaderboards for you and your friends ● Items to unlock by completing levels ● Boosters and charms to help with those challenging levels ● Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version ------------------------------- Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Candy Crush Saga!

Already a fan of Candy Crush Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: facebook.com/CandyCrushSaga twitter.com/CandyCrushSaga *Minimum iOS version recommended: 4.3.5* see more...

King.com Limited Candy Crush Saga
  • "I love this addicting game but sometimes it can get a little tricky when you are trying to match the candies three in a row and if you are bored and want to cut time it is a really good game to play." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very addicting, but I am currently on a level I can't beat, so I have stopped playing, because it just seems impossible (after a year of being stuck)" in 12 reviews
  • "I love Candy Crush and I played for a long time because it is really entertaining buuuut you will get stuck in some levels and this is annoying." in 12 reviews
  • "I just tend to stop playing after a while because I can't progress and I refuse to purchase anything lol I don't want to make it a habit. " in 11 reviews
  • "Great game for letting your mind take a stress break...well until you can't defeat a level ;-p With so many friends playing I rarely need to buy the extras unless I want to buy bonus items." in 9 reviews
Cathy D.
I don't play a lot of games on my phone, or when I do, I'll get tired of it and then delete it. But not candy crush!!! I'll always love this game. It's so addicting!! It's also good to pass time. I'm on the level 1300s and it does get really hard, but the boosters has helped me. I love how there's many ways to gain boosters now unlike before. I'll probably play candy crush forever!!
Lily A.
So addicting! I love it now even more than when I first started playing. You can breeze through the levels on the regular side, and replay them in the "night" version where you have to try and not collect too many of one color. Really recommend having on your phone so that you can play while traveling on public transportation, waiting in line, waiting at the doctors office, etc.
Yisbeli A.
Am I the only person who hate this? I mean, the strategy of the game is ok, but I don't like the graphic and the sound it makes. It is easy to use, but I preffer playing another games. I try twice and I did not like it. I like these type of games, but I don't get along well with this one. Even though, I recommend to try it. Maybe you'll like it.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I have this game on my iPhone and iPad - it's so addicting. Currently I'm on level 394! It's pretty intuitive so younger kids can enjoy it too. Some of the levels take forever to get past which is a little annoying but definitely keeps me playing. I've never used the in-app purchases as you can win a lot of treats and bonuses.
Cassy J.
Very addicting game! It's like a upgrade bejeweled but better! It actually makes me think in a way strategically on how to pass each level. And also helps you have a "don't give up" attitude. You get five lives so it limits your play time which is good so you don't end up playing all day. It's super fun, recommend!
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I had this game for a while & yes, it's incredibly addictive until you reach the higher levels that's when the game starts getting harder. Unfortunately I had stopped playing & didn't download to my newest phone. If you enjoy color matching games this one of for you.
Maria R.
SO ADDICTING! Holy crap. Its a love-hate game for me. When you get farther along in the higher levels obviously it gets harder but sometimes the level is so challenging you will literally feel like you tried it a 100 times so that can be kind of annoying lol.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Quite an addictive game, with several levels with new challenges. Some of them are so hard to pass that you may stay weeks or months trying to go through. Others are pretty easy. There are over 1,000 levels so this is sure to entertain you for a long time.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Be ready to get on your phone for hours when you play this game - it's super addicting! Fun though and has a great array of difficulties with each level. If you're a busy person you're going to want to watch the time to make sure you don't play for hours.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Could this be a more addicting game?! I don't think so. I don't know one person who doesn't play this- from small toddlers to grown adults with grandchildren of their own. It's easy to use and get the hang of and I would recommend it to everyone.
ReviewZals ..
What level are you on?
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Has anybody ever rolled a jackpot on the daily wheel spin? I have never and been playing for a while now.
Allison W.
What level have you gotten to?
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Did anyone have to just stop?
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert
Has anyone played the Candy Crush game on anything other than an iphone or ipad? If so, how do you like it and is it easy to play?