BY KING.COM LIMITED #37 in Apps

Switch and match your way through hundreds of levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. Isn’t it the sweetest game ever? Please note: Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.

The super hit game Candy Crush Saga is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! ------------------------------- Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee in their epic adventure through a world full of candy. Pass level 50 to unlock a Dreamworld and escape reality alongside an owl named Odus.

Take on this deliciously sweet saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! ------------------------------- Candy Crush Saga features: ● Tasty graphics that will leave you hungry for more ● Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master ● Hundreds of sweet levels ● Leaderboards for you and your friends ● Items to unlock by completing levels ● Boosters and charms to help with those challenging levels ● Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version ------------------------------- Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Candy Crush Saga!

Already a fan of Candy Crush Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: facebook.com/CandyCrushSaga twitter.com/CandyCrushSaga *Minimum iOS version recommended: 4.3.5* see more...

• Anybody else glad the hype is over? All of those Facebook invites...4 Answers
  • Is this really as good as the commercial makes you believe?2 Answers
  • Does anyone still play ? And who else agrees that the limited lif...4 Answers
King.com Limited Candy Crush Saga
  • "I love this addicting game but sometimes it can get a little tricky when you are trying to match the candies three in a row and if you are bored and want to cut time it is a really good game to play." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very addicting, but I am currently on a level I can't beat, so I have stopped playing, because it just seems impossible (after a year of being stuck)" in 12 reviews
  • "I love Candy Crush and I played for a long time because it is really entertaining buuuut you will get stuck in some levels and this is annoying." in 12 reviews
  • "I just tend to stop playing after a while because I can't progress and I refuse to purchase anything lol I don't want to make it a habit. " in 11 reviews
  • "Great game for letting your mind take a stress break...well until you can't defeat a level ;-p With so many friends playing I rarely need to buy the extras unless I want to buy bonus items." in 9 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
This game has been one of my favorites since I first downloaded it to my phone! It’s so fun and the colors in it are really pretty. Each level gets harder the farther you go up. It’s definitely strategic. I love getting the candy balls that explode everything! The fish are great as well. I could sit here for hours playing this game!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is very fun when your bored or just trying to pass time. If you've never played you have to match the candies and level up but sometimes there's a certain amount of something you have to get to complete the level. there is hundreds of levels it's an awesome game. You should give it a try!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I cannot believe how addicting this game is . I like the graphics, the music is fun and will get stuck in your head too. It’s a great strategy game where you have to line up like colors, and produce candies and combinations. Some levels can be very tough but that’s what makes it fun.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Super fun addicting game! Sometimes I just can't put my phone down. There are some levels that are super easy to pass and others take forever! But that's fine with me when I have some time to spare. I like that everyday that you play you get free prizes to help you with the levels.
Brooke B.
three words ... Fun, simple, and addicting ! This game will definitely hold you hostage from doing the stuff you just don't want to do. It is so addicting that you could play for hours on end. Some levels do get hard and turn frustrating but it's a simple game app to use.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
This game is sooo much fun, but can be addicting.  I’m on level 2098. Some levels are easy to pass, others take a month or so, with signing on each day to get the free extras- cookies, wrapped candy, etc.  I don’t recommend spending your money on buying the extras as the game gives you two free items a day.  If you get stuck on a level, and play it each day, eventually the game basically gives you all the extras you need to pass.  Happ6 playing!
Allison S.
Techie Expert Level 2
this is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devilthis is the devil
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love candy crush and played for years. I’m a good st the game cuz I’m on level 1568. It is very hard to play but very easy to learn the game. I love everything about the game. I recommend this to others. I will continue to play this game.
Tikara L.
Techie Expert Level 1
So much fun to play! There’s so many challenging levels, fun side games and rewards. I play this almost everyday and it’s a great way to pass time. Younger kids love it too.
Anna K.
This game was so much fun. I used to play this every single day, but now it is boring to me. The candy sometimes would make me crave some chocolate or a gummy candy. The game is really bright and colorful. So many levels are there to play. Everything about this game is just too cute.
ReviewZals ..
What level are you on?
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Has anybody ever rolled a jackpot on the daily wheel spin? I have never and been playing for a while now.
Allison W.
What level have you gotten to?
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Did anyone have to just stop?
Lindsay J.
Techie Expert Level 4
Has anyone played the Candy Crush game on anything other than an iphone or ipad? If so, how do you like it and is it easy to play?