BY KING.COM LIMITED

From the makers of Candy Crush Saga, Bubble Witch Saga & Farm Heroes Saga comes Bubble Witch Saga 2! It's Bubble Bouncing Magic Stella and her cats need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing their land. Travel the realm bursting as many bubbles as you can in this exciting adventure. Win levels and free Witch Country piece by piece. Take on this epic saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Bubble Witch Saga 2 is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. • The next exciting installment to the Bubble Witch franchise • New and improved game modes • Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellbound • Over 50 magical levels – more added every 2 weeks! • Easily sync the game between devices when connected  to the Internet • Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors! • Special boosters & bubbles to help you pass those tricky levels • Free & easy to play, challenging to master! • Available to play on mobile and tablet devices Already a fan of Bubble Witch Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter facebook.com/BubbleWitchSaga2 twitter.com/BubbleWitchSaga  see more...

Antonia M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like Bubble Witch Saga 2. I think it’s more fun looking and colorful looking than the first one. There’s so many levels so there’s plenty to do before you get even close to the end and they always add more levels. I think it’s a very addicting game and it’s really nice to do when you want to relax a bit or are a bit bored. I would recommend this game to others of all ages.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Love this game its one of my favorites the graphics are great. Concept is great as well. The only thing the constent popups for you buy there products other then that pretty great
sara s.
This was my favorite game for the longest time. It was so easy to use and so addictive. All you have to do is pop bubbles. I would play this so often. I slowly ran out of time to play and it was using memory that I had to use for something else that I had to delete it.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is fun, but I'm not too crazy about it. The bubbles makes it fun and trying to get the right angle to hit your target is either awesome or downright frustrating. I ended up deleting it from my phone because it was too frustrating for me. And I'm not about to spend money to pass levels.
Stacy A.
Techie Expert Level 4
This game was fun but gor far too difficult to even be entertaining after a certain level. All they want you to do is purchase in app items which is why they make it so hard. Deleted this app
Lisandra B.
This is challenges you and it keeps you entertained i usually play this game when I'm on a road trip or when my fiancé and I have to travel an hour away from our home and so on my time flys by when I'm playing this game so small or long road trips become fast road trips haha
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I like the graphics a lot better on this version than on the 1st one. I have a lot more friends who play this one then the 1st one too so it is a little easier for me to get help unlocking more levels. I got addicted to playing it for quite awhile but gave it up.
Rebecca H.
This was fun for a while. But really its just like every other game of this type. I really did like the witch setting and the powers and such of this version but I have hit a level I just can not pass so I gave up playing quite a while ago.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I love these kind of games..great to pass the time. I just wish that you didn't need friends to help you pass certain levels. I have only 2 friends that play it, so sadly I couldn't play past a certain point.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
This starts out fun because it is pretty easy in the beginning and the higher you get there are more challenges but overall I only played a few weeks before I deleted it for another game.
Diana B.
What level are you on? :)