BY KING.COM LIMITED

Bubble Witch Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga! Aim, fire and pop your way through this enchanting puzzle adventure. The Witches need your help to fend off the dark spirits that are plaguing the country. Travel the realm and win each potion challenge to free the land piece by piece. Take on this epic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! ----------------------------------- Bubble Witch Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. ----------------------------------- Bubble Witch Saga features: ● Enchanting graphics that will leave you spellbound ● 3 friendly cats ● Potions and charms to help with challenging levels ● Bombs, spider webs, doom bubbles, locks, bonuses and lots more! ● Collect stars to unlock special items to help you on your quest ● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master ● Hundreds of magical levels ● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors! ● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet ----------------------------------- Already a fan of Bubble Witch Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: facebook.com/BubbleWitchSaga twitter.com/BubbleWitchSaga Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Bubble Witch Saga! *Minimum iOS version recommended: 4.3.5 see more...

Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
I was really addicted to this game for awhile and it can be really fun. Some of the controls are glitchy which gets annoying, and there is not a lot of consistency in how difficult a level is - sometime you are doing well on a level and then they don't give you the color balls that you need to win making the level impossible. Graphics are good, ads are present but inobtrusive
Auddy W.
Techie Expert Level 4
I'm like Laura, I really enjoyed it at first, but some of the challenges are confusing on how to pass the level (the ghost ones for me). I got stuck on one level, but the game got old by that time, and I haven't played it since then. What's more annoying is I constantly get game requests from it by the same certain people.
Tiffany M.
This game is good, but there's nothing particularly special about it. I am making my way through the levels; I haven't gotten stuck yet but probably just because I'm not far enough along. I know my friends play and they get frustrated that they're stuck.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I was addicted to this game for a long time but then I got stuck on a level and quit playing it. I didn't have very many friends who played it either so it was hard for me to get help to unlock other levels.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
I was really addicted to this game for a while. I'm glad they came out with a 2nd one though because the 1st one wouldn't allow me to pass to a different chapter without asking friends for tickets or whatever.
Karen C.
Colton, CA
This is something I can play for hours . When I first downloaded the app it wasn't a big deal not until it seemed like a challenged and i couldn't avoid it anymore its really addictive.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is very addictive , it is a great game to play, I saw my little sister playing this game and thought I would try it. I believe it needs more development but it's great to play.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
This game is addicting! I sit and play it for 30 minutes or so while I'm getting ready for bed. You shoot bubbles and they bounce down into witch's cauldrons...fun!
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a very addictive game! Get ready to spend hours trying to beat these levels. It reminds me of Snood. It gets very challenging as you continue to play.
Katie G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Loved this game in the beginning. Got all the way up to level 105 or 185 I think. But been stuck on that one level for months now and just stopped playing...