kinga

KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Moisturizing Cleaning Pores clearing blackheads Acne Interior Humidifier Home Sauna SPA System Facial...

4 / 5

20%

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
When lockdown prevented me from going for my facials I invested in this. It was a pricier option compared to others available but the reviews convinced me. It’s a lovely, fine, non suffocating mist. Also can with some extraction tools, although I tend not to use, it was a nice complement.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Its a good size steamer. Lightweight and it’s v portable. They also come with extraction skin tools. With the metal tools, they irritated my sensitive skin. The steamer burst out a good amount of smoke, but it did not aid in opening my pores. Whenever I tried to use the tool with the steamer, it seemed like I was pushing harder on my skin to get anything out. Rather than when I used the tools with washing my face in warm water. Ill return this since it basically was defective, then I'll try and look at new skin tools!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a game changer for my skin. I have been using it from last around 6 months. it gives me very smooth and blackhead free skin. I have very sensitive skin but this one suits for my skin. 100% recommend it to everyone.