King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Britney K.
Britney K.
I have used this barbacide for years. It cleans and disinfects my hair tools great. A little goes a long way.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
As a hairstylist that uses on a regular basis for disinfecting my combs my brushes anything that comes in contact from client to client hair wise it definitely get some facts a definite cleans different use ratios in a proper level as you don't want to overuse or underuse
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
San Antonio , Tx
I absolutely love this barbicide. Aside from being a mom and using it for cleaning around the house I am also a cosmetologist and can't live without it.
april h.
april h.
Hudson, Nc
I'm nail technician so this is a must have for work but I also use it home. It a fantastic way to clean with three little ones always running around.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I used this every single day when I was in cosmetology school. We used it to clean all of our tools and even to clean up the salon and class room. Definitely gets the job done. One of the best cleaners I've ever used. Highly recommend!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert
I discovered the importance and power of barbicide while training to become an Esthetician. Since then, I use it all around my home to keep germs at bay from my little ones. I especially like to make a spray bottle to use for surface cleaning frequently used surfaces especially in the car too. Highly recommended!
carrie k.
carrie k.
I never tried it but I know it's a great price. Go out and try some today and see how good it is
Megan S.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert
This is great for sanitizing your combs and brushes. Highly recommend you can pick it up at Sally's beauty supply. Pros works great cons you may want to buy a jar to store it in. Sally's carries these too, right beside this product.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
Barbicide is a great cleaner to have if you cut hair. It sterilizes combs and razors etc etc awesome. You don't have to worry about infections with this cleaner
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
I use this in my salon for sanitizing all of our tools! It lasts a very long time, highly recommend!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.