King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Heather B.
This stuff works great! It's the only kind we used in hairdressing school! I haven't used it in a long time
Hannah T.
Charlotte , NC
I use this at my day spa. It's so good you could use it to clean at home and work! There is no smell to it.
Cassie R.
I use this in my salon for sanitizing all of our tools! It lasts a very long time, highly recommend!
Chera R.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this when i worked in a barbershop. Worked well with keep tools sanitized. I would recommend.
Kenya J.
I used to use this for my nail utensils. Now I use it for my hair and makeup supplies. Good stuff!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
As a cosmetologist this is the best thing to clean your tools before and after every single client
carrie k.
I never tried it but I know it's a great price. Go out and try some today and see how good it is
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I use this barbicide for my tweezers at work and it does the job. I would recommend this product.
Erin F.
We use this in cosmetology school. Cleans all our implements and does not have a strong smell.
Linda R.
New Braunfels, TX
I use barbiside at my salon to clean all my brushes and combs. Great to sanitize my tools
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?