King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chera R.
Chera R.
Martinsburg, WV
I used this when i worked in a barbershop. Worked well with keep tools sanitized. I would recommend.
Risa L.
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
As a licensed cosmetologist this product is a staple... I really can't work without it. I use this product to keep all of my combs clean. The only negative thing I can say is that it has stained some of my favorite combs that had been a pretty pastel pink color to have a blue cast but that was simply an incident that occurred because there was too much barbicide in the solution so I definitely suggest making sure that you mix properly . Also the product lasts a long time because you only mix a little with water.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very good at disinfecting without ruining products. I didn't find it very pricey for what it is, especially not when you need it. My sister struggles with lice and this product is very useful in disinfecting her brushes after we've treated her. I would buy again.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My best friend/hairdresser recommended this when my son had lice. I would soak the combs in it and it would disinfect them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
I love barbacide! Smells so clean. And cleans so well. I discovered it first, when at my sister's hair salon. Hooked ever since!
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Mega Parent Expert
Haven't have an issue with it at all. Used for my husbands tattoo equipment and desinfecta pretty well. Also used around the house for my sons clippers and my daughters hair sizers. Any personal trimmers around the house always get dipped for sanitation.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Mega Parent Expert
We use this in the salon to clean the girls hair tools. Works great does the job I wouldn't recommend using it when you have a cut anywhere yikes! Would definitely buy this again we always have some in the salon !
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
used this in the salon and was the best product. never had build up on combs and really soaked everything well
Erin F.
Erin F.
We use this in cosmetology school. Cleans all our implements and does not have a strong smell.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff works great! It's the only kind we used in hairdressing school! I haven't used it in a long time
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.