King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I'm a cosmetologist and I swear by this to disinfect! It cleans everything!! ❤❤
Chavonne L.
This is my go to Barbacide!!
Disinfects implements effectively and efficiently.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Use this product at work for our tanning goggles for the tanning beds. Love it'
Elizabeth J.
North Mankato, MN
Use this every night at work to help disinfect! Works great and easy to use!!
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I use to use this when I worked in a salon, it got the job done and left no residue or color... works perfect if you follow the mixing directions! I feel very confidant that my combs etc. We're disinfected.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Works great for cleaning and disinfecting in a salon! I like that It is sold in bulk!
Tonia H.
This stuff is no joke when it comes to keeping your implements sanitized. I cant stand the smell, but its very effective at cleaning whatever you need around the barbershop or salon.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I used this to clean my combs at the end of the work day at the salon. I poured just s little in a tub of water and was able to clean a fistful of brushes at a time. A most for the hair industry. Also I clean my jewelry in it (as suggested by a co worker that used to work at a jewelry store) gets my engagement ring sparkly again.
Jolynn E.
Russellville, AL
I used to use this in my salon. I sanitize eeeeverythiiiiing! This stuff isn't too bad expensive and always got my tools clean and killed the cooties.
Morgan W.
I first found out about this product in the salon! It removes all stains from countertops and disinfects everything. The smell is off but the product really works well. You can disinfect your hair combs as well with this, but I use it as s regular disinfectant!
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.