King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Tani L.
I have used this in my salon for a very long time I really like it feel like my equipment really gets disinfected
Brittney L.
Our go-to cleaner when it comes to our salon! We sanitize our combs, brushes, clips, etc in this. Great product!
Amanda Z.
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa
I love it..! It makes sure things are clean and disinfectanted! Just don't leave anything in it for too long..!
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
At cosmetology school we all had to use this. Cleans and disinfects brushes combs and files etc... A must have
Natalie S.
used this in the salon and was the best product. never had build up on combs and really soaked everything well
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This is what they clean their tools with at salons/barbers. I'm sure once you seen it you would know what it is
Whitney G.
I use this for sanitizing my brushes, combs and other hairstyling tools. This is not safe on metal implements.
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
As a hairstylist this is a must have!!! To disinfect all non-porous hair tools!!!! I strongly recommend this!
Britney K.
I have used this barbacide for years. It cleans and disinfects my hair tools great. A little goes a long way.
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a hairstylist and we used barbiside in my salon. Works really well i definitely recommend it. Good value.
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?