King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
I use this to disinfect items I use for hair removal like counter tops and bikini trimmers. Great product but must be diluted correctly!
Erin F.
We use this in cosmetology school. Cleans all our implements and does not have a strong smell.
Kelli A.
Home Sweet Home Expert
We use this in the salon to clean the girls hair tools. Works great does the job I wouldn't recommend using it when you have a cut anywhere yikes! Would definitely buy this again we always have some in the salon !
Claudia V.
Haven't have an issue with it at all. Used for my husbands tattoo equipment and desinfecta pretty well. Also used around the house for my sons clippers and my daughters hair sizers. Any personal trimmers around the house always get dipped for sanitation.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
I love barbacide! Smells so clean. And cleans so well. I discovered it first, when at my sister's hair salon. Hooked ever since!
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, NC
I first got introduced to barbicide at cosmetology school. I absolutely love the fast acting agents within this cleaning magic. Works great on all my service tools as well as leaves a clean smell that's not overwhelming. Will use for life!
Tani L.
I have used this in my salon for a very long time I really like it feel like my equipment really gets disinfected
carrie k.
I never tried it but I know it's a great price. Go out and try some today and see how good it is
Brittany L.
Massillon, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I used this every single day when I was in cosmetology school. We used it to clean all of our tools and even to clean up the salon and class room. Definitely gets the job done. One of the best cleaners I've ever used. Highly recommend!!
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I used this product for many years as a nail technician. It works very well for sanitation of implements. When diluted properly, it makes a good disinfectant for just about any non-porous surface. I would recommend it.
Raegan H.
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Bianka R.