King Research Barbiside 56421 Barbicide 64 Oz uploaded by Linda R.

BY KING RESEARCH

Hospital Strength. Kills HIV-1. For Disinfection of Combs, Brushes, Metal and Non-metal Salon Tools. see more...

Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Many hair dressers use this to sanitize and clean combs or clips. I always liked the smell and thought this product cleans very effectively.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Omg this stuff is great
I'm a hairdresser and use it for my clients combs and brushes, but i use it at home to disinfect metal ,plastic.
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this to disinfect items I use for hair removal like counter tops and bikini trimmers. Great product but must be diluted correctly!
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Im probably the only one who is NOT a cosmotoligist and uses this stuff. I like the scent of it and think it's relatively cheap.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
I love barbacide! Smells so clean. And cleans so well. I discovered it first, when at my sister's hair salon. Hooked ever since!
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
As a nail technician this stuff is amazing!! It really gets the job done and you don't need much of it, so it last a long time.
Julie B.
I use this in my salon to clean combs and brushes. It's a great disinfectant just make sure you wash thoroughly after using
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My best friend/hairdresser recommended this when my son had lice. I would soak the combs in it and it would disinfect them.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Highly recommend for the salon. I use this brand and always keep a few jugs on hand.. great to sterilize combs and picks!
Tani L.
I have used this in my salon for a very long time I really like it feel like my equipment really gets disinfected
Raegan H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this that stuff hairdressers keep combs in?
Billianca R.
Salinas, CA
What is this for ? Ive never herd of this
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product safe to use on children items? If so which ones?